How do I meet the band???

May 09

Ive been goin to shows for about 10 yrs now and i see all these people with pics of them and Jacoby.....so how exactly does this happen??? lol Ive tried every show to meet these guys w no luck!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: How do I meet the band???

May 09

you win meet and greet contests on here or radio stations.. yknow..... you wait by the busses before or after shows for the band to come out.. you accidentally bump into them on the street and say HEEEY! lmao a whole range of different ways.. or.. you can work for the press/venues... yknow x

2. RE: How do I meet the band???

May 09

wait by the tour busses :p

3. Moderator

RE: How do I meet the band???

May 09

I've got lotsa pix with lotsa people, and people ask me that all the time, so I actually typed up a whole thing about tips and how to :P

http://promogravity.tripod.com/weee/howto.html

4. RE: How do I meet the band???

May 17

Busta is the pro here, listen to her.

5. RE: How do I meet the band???

May 17

I actually me tthem by accident at Claus Fest back in 2004.
    We were waiting in the parking lot for someone and all of a sudden Chevelle comes out and then Papa Roach right behind them. Took a pic with Jacoby and then drove home a friend of Chevelle. Cool night.

6. RE: How do I meet the band???

May 17

Busta wrote:
    I've got lotsa pix with lotsa people, and people ask me that all the time, so I actually typed up a whole thing about tips and how to :P

http://promogravity.tripod.com/weee/howto.html

Haha, Busta, I just read your tips, and you are AMAZING!! Thanks for the advice!

7. Moderator

RE: How do I meet the band???

May 19

*PapaRoachGirl94*™ wrote:
    Haha, Busta, I just read your tips, and you are AMAZING!! Thanks for the advice!

haha! you're welcome. I figure it's just easier to type it up once and then direct people to it instead of having to say it over and over hahaha

Newsletter Signup