What has PR done for you?

May 13

I dunno if this has been done before,but this is a thread where you can say all the good things Papa Roach has done for you...and hopefully they will read it.=]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God bless America,and God bless Spongebob!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: What has PR done for you?

May 13

I just wanna say papa roach has changed my life in so many good ways....thanks for everything you guys.YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!=]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. RE: What has PR done for you?

May 13

PAPA ROACH HAS CHANGED OUR LIFE COMPLETELY.. WARNED US ABOUT THE HOLLYWOOD WHORES... MADE OUR STYLE(MUSIC, CLOTHES) AND "GAVE US THE MAP" TO THE ROCK AND ROLL WORLD \m/ \m/ \m/

3. RE: What has PR done for you?

May 13

Papa Roach helps to live for me.
    They changed my taste of music.
    Now I don't imagine my life without P-Roach.

4. RE: What has PR done for you?

May 13

Papa Roach change my Life
    I die if I don't have the Music of PRoach

‘’When its time to fill the void my whole life has been destroyed
    And everyone around me says my time is running out
    I refuse to surrender’’

5. RE: What has PR done for you?

May 17

Papa Roach is my life. That's sounds kinda dramatic, but they've been in my life for a really long time, whether they were just background music or rockin' out hardcore on the stage in front of me.
    Everytime I hear their music, I always feel better, and there are few other bands that I have the same compassion for. XD
    I'm getting away with muurder!!

6. RE: What has PR done for you?

May 17

Papa Roach has helped me when ever I have been going through hard times with things and with the gov. and didnt talk to anyone about how I really felt. I have also traveled to see Papa Roach where to before I never wanted to leave my house. Since finding this site I do more than just sleep all day I have also met lots of cool people I love this band so much I am learning a lot and doing more I will always have these memories and No matter what I go through Papa Roach and the memories will always be there for me. I love this band so much. I have seen other bands but no other band even compares so Thank you a lot Papa Roach you have changed my life. Cant wait for next show.

7. RE: What has PR done for you?

Jun 03

=]
    RIP PAUL

8. RE: What has PR done for you?

Jun 25

Papa Roach has always cheered me up, made me feel better about myself on shitty days when i think of changing myself to make other people like me (Now i say FUCK them) and the music gives me a sense of empowerment. Not to mention their interviews give me a good laugh from time to time! I can't think of the right words to say 'thanks' to them...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now I'm lost in you...like i always do...And I'll die to win, 'cause i'm born to lose... -unkown

9. Re: What has PR done for you?

Jun 30

Papa Roach rocked my socks right off of my feet. It was crazy. I saw them live and then BAM!!!! My socks were gone.
    boom!

10. Re: What has PR done for you?

Jun 30

They helped me through health problems when I didn't have anyone to talk to. They made me refuse to surrender, never give in & never give up.
    They keep runnin' their mouths,
    and saying somethin' that
    I don't need to Hear."
    ~~~~~~~

11. Re: What has PR done for you?

Jul 02

Papa roach helped me be myself, kept me alive and gave me something to believe in.

12. Re: What has PR done for you?

Jul 09

Well they did a lot but more importantly, they made my afternoons a lot less boring x)
    That just happened - Deal with it

13. Re: What has PR done for you?

Jul 12

Papa Roach is one of the artists i really love. The music got passion and some of the best lyrics out there. He have helped me trough some of the rough times in my life, and loved he's songs since i heard getting away with murder even tho i didn't understand english by then i could still see that it were a great song by a great artist :)

Thank you papa roach!
    S-KaY from The Sx3 Crew

14. Re: What has PR done for you?

Jul 15

Papa Roach keep me inspired to stay after my dreams...sometimes i feel like giving up on music and my life but they keep me going, they have so many great lyrics of strength it seems...i like papa roach and always will one day i'll be playing along side them on stage with my band i hope amazing band, amazing people

15. Re: What has PR done for you?

Jul 27

papa roach made me realize that i want to be a rock star. so i choosed my favorite insramint and that is the druums! sens then i fill like i have a target in life. papa roach is awsome!!

16. Re: What has PR done for you?

Jul 27

papa roach helped me get out of a mini depression i had when one of my best friends moved halfway across the country, the music spoke to me, especially last resort
    ~there is a thin line between what is good and what is evil and I will tiptoe down that line but I will feel unstable~

17. Re: What has PR done for you?

Sep 18

LoveHateTragedy66 wrote:
    Papa Roach rocked my socks right off of my feet. It was crazy. I saw them live and then BAM!!!! My socks were gone.
    boom!

I think everyone feels like that when they see them=],the're amazing live:)
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing

18. Re: What has PR done for you?

Sep 18

I remember the day I brought GAWM (the first PR cd I got) and how after I listened to it I kept playing it over and over. After that I fell I love with thier music. I think after hearing GAWM and LHT it influenced a massive change in my music taste so if it wasn't for P. Roach I wouldn't of heard of most of the bands I love today. There music has also helped me got through some really hard times. I don't really like talking to people when somthings wrong or venting my problems on someone else so I guess there music speaks for me and picks me up when I'm at the bottom.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you pander the somebody's vision of who you are, then you'll become a watered down version of yourself" - Jacoby Shaddix

19. Re: What has PR done for you?

Sep 18

They got me to play guitar, Blood Brothers was my first song.

20. Re: What has PR done for you?

Sep 18

AMEN! Perfectly put.

Bleedingclaw wrote:
    Papa Roach has always cheered me up, made me feel better about myself on shitty days when i think of changing myself to make other people like me (Now i say FUCK them) and the music gives me a sense of empowerment. Not to mention their interviews give me a good laugh from time to time! I can't think of the right words to say 'thanks' to them...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now I'm lost in you...like i always do...And I'll die to win, 'cause i'm born to lose... -unkown

Let your freak flag fly!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!