Greatest Hits

May 14

Hi guys, I just wanted to know when you will relase a greatest hits record.

Update: I just found out that apparently a cd called ... To Be Loved: The Best of Papa Roach is coming out in June. If anyone could tell me what it is about, that would be great.

Thanks

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Be-Loved-Best-Roach/dp/B0039TD7AO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1273957764&sr=1-1

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: Greatest Hits

May 21

that is Geffen/Interscope's version of a greatest hits. Our record is called "Time For Annihilation", and is coming out in August

2. RE: Greatest Hits

May 21

Um, there releasing Just Go on this. Are we gonna see more B-sides in the future?
    "Honestly, if you don't fit in, then you're probably doing the right thing." LIGHTS

3. RE: Greatest Hits

May 22

They can't release any b-sides other than the ones written for metamorphosis. Dave is on all the others. The only reason Just Go is being released as an extra is because it was already out/leaked back in 04. it's a shame because if that CD had Portrait Of A Serial Killer on it, it would be a sure buy!

4. RE: Greatest Hits

May 24

If they got the rights, wouldn't they be able to?? Then we could get Heart Of Darkness maybe???
    "Honestly, if you don't fit in, then you're probably doing the right thing." LIGHTS

5. RE: Greatest Hits

May 25

They haven't got the rights though. Dave is not a part of the band anymore and as I understand it. they aren't allowed to release anything with him on it.

6. RE: Greatest Hits

May 25

Well, that 's just a bummer. I wish their was a lawsuit that could get all the tracks that weren't released.

Newsletter Signup