What kinda cars do you guys like?

Jun 29

I was wondering what kinda cars it is that you guys like or drive. I saw the Time and Time Again video and all of you were driving the legendary american muscle cars such as Camaros and the beautiful Corvette Stingray among others. So I infer these are the cars that interest you guys. Am I right?

I also noticed a Ferrari 360 spider in the video for a few seconds. What do you guys think of exotics? What kinda cars do you drive?

I'm just curious.
________________________________________________________________________
Being unique is not being strange, it is being different. The key to not being a mindless drone.

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jun 29

    LOL, I was talking about the band. I was wondering what cars do Jerry, Jacoby, Tony and Tobin drive or like.

    Thanks for your info tho, any1 else can answer. I have a tendency for exotics, my favorite being the Lamborghini Gallardo Lp-570-4 Superleggera. I drive a Mitsubishi Outlander tho :(

    Mom drives a Jag and dad, who doesn't live with us drives such niceties as Masseratis and Jags as well as an NSX. I wish I could drive one of his cars lol. I miss him.
    ________________________________________________________________________
    Being unique is not being strange, it is being different. The key to not being a mindless drone.

  2. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jun 29

    lol aw man :( im such a dork lol i misunderstood it then T_T
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Live for the moment \m/ "

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jun 30

    Lol, hm it's ok, it's interesting to find out what other's people taste in cars. I would like to be able to distinguish the enthusiasts from the people who only view the automobile as a transportation method and not as a pleasure. I like driving.

    I dont' think the guys are gonna answer this tho. :(
    ________________________________________________________________________
    Being unique is not being strange, it is being different. The key to not being a mindless drone.

  4. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jun 30

    probably Jerry will answer, he's the one who is more 'active' talking to the fans, just maybe..
    about the guys' cars, idk, you can ask em on their twitter, who knows, you might get lucky..

    It's Time To Forget About The Past - To Wash Away What Happened Last
    Jared J. Leto

  5. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jun 30

    roaCHevelle luvr wrote:
    probably Jerry will answer, he's the one who is more 'active' talking to the fans, just maybe..
    about the guys' cars, idk, you can ask em on their twitter, who knows, you might get lucky..

    It's Time To Forget About The Past - To Wash Away What Happened Last
    Jared J. Leto





    Right??? If they dont think this is a waste of time to answer...But u never knowwwww

    __________________________________________

    I love you is eight letters and so is Bullshit

  6. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jun 30

    I think Jerry has a '51 Merc.

  7. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jun 30

    Which 51' Mercury? or did you mean Mercedes?
    ________________________________________________________________________
    Being unique is not being strange, it is being different. The key to not being a mindless drone.

  8. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jun 30

    I have old AZLK 2140 its russian car , I like it because its really fun to drive :D
    And I prefer muscle cars more than exotics ,but exotics are cool too :) !

  9. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jun 30

    crazeh boi wrote:
    Which 51' Mercury? or did you mean Mercedes?
    ________________________________________________________________________
    Being unique is not being strange, it is being different. The key to not being a mindless drone.


    I think it's an in-the-making-of '51 Mercury Coupe. Jerry might have to correct me, though.

  10. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jun 30

    Shaddix_Gurl18 wrote:
    roaCHevelle luvr wrote:
    probably Jerry will answer, he's the one who is more 'active' talking to the fans, just maybe..
    about the guys' cars, idk, you can ask em on their twitter, who knows, you might get lucky..

    It's Time To Forget About The Past - To Wash Away What Happened Last
    Jared J. Leto


    Right??? If they dont think this is a waste of time to answer...But u never knowwwww

    __________________________________________

    I love you is eight letters and so is Bullshit


    Busta said Jerry likes cars, so who knows (i read her comment on crazeh boi's page)

    Sometimes You Have To Kind Of Die Inside, In Order To Rise From Your Own Ashes
    And Believe In Yourself And Love Yourself, To Become A New Person

    Gerard A. Way

  11. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jul 01

    roaCHevelle luvr wrote:
    Shaddix_Gurl18 wrote:
    roaCHevelle luvr wrote:
    probably Jerry will answer, he's the one who is more 'active' talking to the fans, just maybe..
    about the guys' cars, idk, you can ask em on their twitter, who knows, you might get lucky..

    It's Time To Forget About The Past - To Wash Away What Happened Last
    Jared J. Leto


    Right??? If they dont think this is a waste of time to answer...But u never knowwwww

    __________________________________________

    I love you is eight letters and so is Bullshit


    Busta said Jerry likes cars, so who knows (i read her comment on crazeh boi's page)

    Sometimes You Have To Kind Of Die Inside, In Order To Rise From Your Own Ashes
    And Believe In Yourself And Love Yourself, To Become A New Person

    Gerard A. Way



    Whoa, what are you doing reading my conversations with people???!!!

    Yeah she said that.

    Hmm a prototype, the value on that must be waaaaaay higher than the production version.

    ________________________________________________________________________
    Being unique is not being strange, it is being different. The key to not being a mindless drone.

  12. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jul 01

    crazeh boi wrote:
    roaCHevelle luvr wrote:
    Shaddix_Gurl18 wrote:
    roaCHevelle luvr wrote:
    probably Jerry will answer, he's the one who is more 'active' talking to the fans, just maybe..
    about the guys' cars, idk, you can ask em on their twitter, who knows, you might get lucky..

    It's Time To Forget About The Past - To Wash Away What Happened Last
    Jared J. Leto


    Right??? If they dont think this is a waste of time to answer...But u never knowwwww

    __________________________________________

    I love you is eight letters and so is Bullshit


    Busta said Jerry likes cars, so who knows (i read her comment on crazeh boi's page)

    Sometimes You Have To Kind Of Die Inside, In Order To Rise From Your Own Ashes
    And Believe In Yourself And Love Yourself, To Become A New Person

    Gerard A. Way



    Whoa, what are you doing reading my conversations with people???!!!

    Yeah she said that.

    Hmm a prototype, the value on that must be waaaaaay higher than the production version.

    ________________________________________________________________________
    Being unique is not being strange, it is being different. The key to not being a mindless drone.


    just checking your last log in, making sure everything's ok with you, i care about friends, you see?

    Sometimes You Have To Kind Of Die Inside, In Order To Rise From Your Own Ashes
    And Believe In Yourself And To Love Yourself, To Become A New Person

    Gerard A. Way

  13. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jul 04

    eh right... O.o
    ________________________________________________________________________
    Being unique is not being strange, it is being different. The key to not being a mindless drone.

  14. Moderator

    Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jul 14

    I do have a 1951 Mercury being built. I also have a 2002 Dodge Viper, and a Ford Flex

  15. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jul 14

    I was just gonna read through this post and not reply, but then 'jerry was a race car driver' came on shuffle ;)
    Miss you Jimmy Rock In Peace

  16. Re: What kinda cars do you guys like?

    Jul 14

    Awesome. =D

    That viper is hella fast.

    Do you mean restored? I know a guy that is restoring a Tbird on his own.

    He is currently working with the engine.

    So what cars do the rest of the guys drive?
    ________________________________________________________________________
    Being unique is not being strange, it is being different. The key to not being a mindless drone.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!