Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Jan 11

i do agree he does dress pretty emoish.

2. Re:

Jan 11

I understand, that this is in order to get new audience interested in the band, but you are going to lose your old fans! And anyway: emo is out-of-date now!

3. Moderator

Re:

Jan 11

actually he dresses really rockstar. he definitely doesn't dress emo....emos wear thick rimmed glasses and look like Weezer...you're probably meaning he looks scene, but he doesn't look like that either. scene kids are the ones with the color skinny jeans and the kids sized tshirts with the swoopy hair and the hairbows. Jacoby dresses a lot like Nikki Sixx, who isn't emo or scene at all. the rest of the guys in the band dress in the same style as Jacoby and they don't look scene at all.

not to mention he's pretty much an updated modern looking old Jacoby...he still spikes his hair, he still wears black tshirts and jeans. you can't tell me you dress the same way that you did 10 years ago.

and if people stop liking a band because of how they dress, they apparently didn't like the band for the right reasons in the first place.

4. umm .. not really!

Jan 11

It's not his clothes that make me like him it's his lyrics ...
    that's what I think real fans should look at!

5. RE: Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

Busta wrote:
    actually he dresses really rockstar. he definitely doesn't dress emo....emos wear thick rimmed glasses and look like Weezer...you're probably meaning he looks scene, but he doesn't look like that either. scene kids are the ones with the color skinny jeans and the kids sized tshirts with the swoopy hair and the hairbows. Jacoby dresses a lot like Nikki Sixx, who isn't emo or scene at all. the rest of the guys in the band dress in the same style as Jacoby and they don't look scene at all.
    not to mention he's pretty much an updated modern looking old Jacoby...he still spikes his hair, he still wears black tshirts and jeans. you can't tell me you dress the same way that you did 10 years ago.
    and if people stop liking a band because of how they dress, they apparently didn't like the band for the right reasons in the first place.

Of course he doesn't dress emo! He only has that fringe covering half his face, wears black make up and in every new photo he looks like if he's about to cry! Thats just embarrassing to watch the live concerts! And what do you mean, that he dresses like Nikki? Nikki's style is similar, but he looks awesome! Also, Nikki was on peak in 80's....its 2009 now! And Nikki is generally bigger) lol

Now he wears TIGHT black T-shirts and jeans!

And I agree with you on the last point. I meant not exactly what I said) haha

6. RE: Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

P_roach_fan1_x wrote:
    It's not his clothes that make me like him it's his lyrics ...
    that's what I think real fans should look at!

Yeah, maybe he over-exxagerated in the Last Resort, but u can't make a song about love without emoish lyrics. lol

7. Jacoby is still Jacoby!!!

Jan 11

Jacoby should have the freedom to dress how he wants to dress, not how you want him to dress! I hate it when people make it a big deal, he's still the same person. And Busta is right its not emo its more of a rockstars actually look and a band should'nt be losing fans for how they dress!

In my eyes Jacoby doesn't look "retarded" he look great!!!

8. RE: Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

15ANGEL23 wrote:
    Jacoby should have the freedom to dress how he wants to dress, not how you want him to dress! I hate it when people make it a big deal, he's still the same person. And Busta is right its not emo its more of a rockstars actually look and a band should'nt be losing fans for how they dress!

Haha! Do you believe, that he goes around the city like that? lol Thats just what he wears on stage! And thats my opinion of him! You think he looks not emo....can you argument this? (Look at my last post)

9. RE: Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

Dantarakan wrote:
    Of course he doesn't dress emo! He only has that fringe covering half his face, wears black make up and in every new photo he looks like if he's about to cry! Thats just embarrassing to watch the live concerts!

So your saying that the picture on the home page of Papa Roach Jacoby looks as if hes going to cry? Well then if thats so then I have no idea what your seeing 'cause he look like his hyper self in that one!

10. guy liner rocks like fuck

Jan 11

jacobys got cool hair.... fuck lol i dress like paris hilton on meth and not cause anyone else wants me too thats for sure.! why would he wear something someone else wanted him to wear! why would u judge someone on how they dress anyways do you go to his concerts to see what he is wearing or to hear him sing? no offense!

11. Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

detroit trash wrote:
    jacobys got cool hair.... fuck lol i dress like paris hilton on meth and not cause anyone else wants me too thats for sure.! why would he wear something someone else wanted him to wear! why would u judge someone on how they dress anyways do you go to his concerts to see what he is wearing or to hear him sing? no offense!

None taken. Whats wrong with the way Paris dresses? Because he works in a show industry, so he HAS to do whatever his producer tells him to do. (media pressure). I never said, that I think, that he is emo! But what somebody wears gives the first and most important impression on the person! I first heard their music and then watched a video. No, I haven't been to any of THEIR concerts, but I've seen them on internet.

12. RE: Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

Dantarakan wrote:
    15ANGEL23 wrote:

Haha! Do you believe, that he goes around the city like that? lol Thats just what he wears on stage! And thats my opinion of him! You think he looks not emo....can you argument this? (Look at my last post)

First i'm not trying to start an argument here, and I never said that he goes around the city like that. And yeah everyone has their own point of view for things and not all of them have to agree. Sorry if I said something offensive 'cause I didn't mean to! lol!

13. RE: Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

15ANGEL23 wrote:

First i'm not trying to start an argument here, and I never said that he goes around the city like that. And yeah everyone has their own point of view for things and not all of them have to agree. Sorry if I said something offensive 'cause I didn't mean to! lol!

I'm not offended in any way. Thats just the way I speak, when I'm in an argument)) The fact, that he doesn't go in city like that means, that he dresses like that on stage only to impress the public!

14. wow

Jan 11

haha wow all this over Cobys style....
    it shouldnt even matter what he dresses like, you like a band for their music n lyrics, not bcuz of the way they dress...and yes i agree with the whole everyone has their
    own opinion thing but still, it shouldnt matter at all...PERIOD

15. Re:

Jan 11

i would still like the band if they all wore richard simmons t shirts pink panties and fuzzy bunny slippers

16. RE: Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

PRoach Junkie wrote:
    it shouldnt even matter what he dresses like, you like a band for their music n lyrics, not bcuz of the way they dress...and yes i agree with the whole everyone has their

Haha) I kinda agree with you. To be honest, I started feeling strongly about it only after I decided to get a PRoach poster and found out, that Jacoby is spoiling all of them) LOL
    Though if he dresses like a chav, then would it still not matter to you? But still. Thats just wrong for the best band in the world to look emo!

17. RE: Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

detroit trash wrote:
    i would still like the band if they all wore richard simmons t shirts pink panties and fuzzy bunny slippers

Haha)) Dunno how richard simmons tshirts look like, but everything else would look awesome xD Well, nothing can change the fact, that Papa Roach is the best band in the whole world)))

18. F*@$K OFF!

Jan 11

Jacoby just kicks ass. He looks hot in whatever he wears. Lets ask him to just take his clothes off! Then everyone will be happy.

19. Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

Dantarakan wrote:
    PRoach Junkie wrote:

Haha) I kinda agree with you. To be honest, I started feeling strongly about it only after I decided to get a PRoach poster and found out, that Jacoby is spoiling all of them) LOL
    Though if he dresses like a chav, then would it still not matter to you? But still. Thats just wrong for the best band in the world to look emo!

actually yeah it still wouldnt matter lol, just like how i heard alot of pple saying Three Days Grace looked emo cuz all of a sudden they started wearing black on their second album but i didnt give a shit..only the music mattered to me, well we're not talking about TDG here soooo yeah Coby's style is one of the last things that i would worry about (even tho he does look hot)

20. Moderator

Jacoby Shaddix's style

Jan 11

Dantarakan wrote:

uhm...actually he DOES go out on the streets looking like Jacoby. I ran into him, kelly, his brother, and a friend of theirs at an Alien Ant Farm show at the boardwalk just north of Sacramento, and I honestly thought it was someone trying to act like him, and then realized it was him and went over and talked to him. I also saw a picture of him from a few weeks ago at Urban Outfitters in at Arden Mall in Sacramento shopping, a girl stopped him to say hi and got a picture with him...he's dressed like he always looks.

On stage, Jacoby never looks like he's about to cry.
    Have you looked at pictures of anyone and everyone in a band lately? they never smile.
    a bunch of the candid pictures of him on their flickr are of him with a goofy look on his face or smiling.

I said he dresses similarly to Nikki. I didn't say he was a carbon copy. he's got his own twist of his own style in his clothing...but he and Nikki wear some of the same brands of clothes, they have similar hair, they wear similar style jewelry. Nikki wears just as much eyeliner as Jacoby and actually wears coverup makeup, which coby doesn't. many of the rockstars today that aren't emo at all dress similarly. it's the 'rockstar' look. Josh Todd of Buckcherry is not anywhere close to being emo, his hair covers his face, he wears a lot of the same sort of clothes as Coby and Nikki and a lot of other rockers.

lets see what you look like hmm? :)

and omg..I just realized you're only 16 years old.

Newsletter Signup