Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 07

Hey Jacoby, I know that every fan will say that, but am really really really so fuckin’ in love with you. I wanna hug you and squeeze you and kiss you man. You’re so damn hot. I’ve got all of your albums and love them all and keep rockin’ man!!!
You guys are the BEST BAND EVER, and am a forever fan!!
And I don’t even know what to ask!! LOL
I love the song and the video of Between Angels and Insects, but I was wondering what is the video about I just found it kinda weird, but still love the song and the video.
Hugs, loves and kisses

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 07

Yep, i guess we all do love Jacoby and Coby knows it ;] Go Coby!!
    And i guess we ALL have every single Album that came out!
    Viva La Cucaracha!!!.....

(I'm sick of this threads, but thats only me ;] ) PEACE OUT!

2. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 07

Yeeah jacoby is so smoking hot! but all of the guys are SEXY!

3. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 07

i wonder how many times hourly Jacoby get's love declared to him...

4. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 07

Hybrid911 wrote:

"jacoby do you get sick of girls kissing your ass?!" xDD

5. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 07

PRoachWh0re wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

haha you retweeted me thats so cool :P kudos for that!! x

6. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 07

@Jade, lol yeah. i'm surprised his ego isn't as big as the earth... D:

7. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 07

xxCobyDickLickaxx wrote:

Trust me, you're not alone.

8. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 19

PRoachWh0re wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

It makes us all wonder doesn't it? I wonder if some'll post a thread on it? XDD

9. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 20

Bleedingclaw wrote:
    PRoachWh0re wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

It makes us all wonder doesn't it? I wonder if some'll post a thread on it? XDD

I see a thread on here coming up with exactly this question *loool*

10. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 20

Yep we guess every fan loves Jacoby =)

11. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 20

PRoachWh0re wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

BAAHHA! He needs and deserves it declaired hourly. Lol. And no... No I really don't think he gets tired of it. xDD
    AND YOU, OH STARTER OF THIS THREAD;;
    I love him too. Thousands, upon thousands of people do. The man really means a lot to me. I think I'm the only one who actually would have the guts to post this but... The first time I saw Jacoby in a picture with PR, I thought he looked odd, and extremely average. Though I loved his style. What really drew him to me was his voice and music. Then I started reading about him and the band, and generally doing everything a person can do to get to know him without actually knowing him. YouTube, this site, wikipedia, google, soon it was everywhere I could get my hands on. I fell in love with his personality, and who he was. This went on for a long ass time, then I saw the Hollywood Whore music video, and that was the first time I saw Jacoby as sex on legs. ;) I don't know if it was because I had gotten older, or what, but in my opinion, he fuckin' made sex. Lol. But I love Papa Roach regardless of their looks. They're great guys. They really are. Anyway, PEACE & LUV. SIGNED...THE QUEEN OF LONG ASS SPEECHES. LMFAOROFL KEEP ROCKIN'!

12. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Aug 27

justxtragic wrote:
    PRoachWh0re wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

BAAHHA! He needs and deserves it declaired hourly. Lol. And no... No I really don't think he gets tired of it. xDD
    I love him too. Thousands, upon thousands of people do. The man really means a lot to me. I think I'm the only one who actually would have the guts to post this but... The first time I saw Jacoby in a picture with PR, I thought he looked odd, and extremely average. Though I loved his style. What really drew him to me was his voice and music. Then I started reading about him and the band, and generally doing everything a person can do to get to know him without actually knowing him. YouTube, this site, wikipedia, google, soon it was everywhere I could get my hands on. I fell in love with his personality, and who he was. This went on for a long ass time, then I saw the Hollywood Whore music video, and that was the first time I saw Jacoby as sex on legs. ;) I don't know if it was because I had gotten older, or what, but in my opinion, he fuckin' made sex. Lol. But I love Papa Roach regardless of their looks. They're great guys. They really are. Anyway, PEACE & LUV. SIGNED...THE QUEEN OF LONG ASS SPEECHES. LMFAOROFL KEEP ROCKIN'!

Well I think you've just spoken for a 100% of the females at least - AND THAT INCLUDES ME lol lol x x

13. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Sep 01

Jacoby'sbabe wrote:
    justxtragic wrote:
    PRoachWh0re wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

Well I think you've just spoken for a 100% of the females at least - AND THAT INCLUDES ME lol lol x x

Yep includes me too. I thought he was freakin' weird when I saw his face for the first time, not alike the voice at all:D I see now and I absolutely agree with all you just said. Everyone live coby, and the other guys tooXD that's how it works!

14. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Sep 01

im sure you can hug and squeeze him but im sure you cant kiss him. haha.

15. Bee avatar Bee

RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Sep 05

SEE-ARE-UH wrote:
    xxCobyDickLickaxx wrote:

That makes three of us. What the hell are there mods for if they don't close these threads down?

16. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Sep 05

Bee wrote:
    SEE-ARE-UH wrote:
    xxCobyDickLickaxx wrote:

That makes three of us. What the hell are there mods for if they don't close these threads down?

Sammy and I would close them down if we still could but this is asking a question about the between angels and insects video... x

17. Bee avatar Bee

RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Sep 05

Hybrid911 wrote:
    Bee wrote:
    SEE-ARE-UH wrote:
    xxCobyDickLickaxx wrote:

Sammy and I would close them down if we still could but this is asking a question about the between angels and insects video... x

Eh, it's still offensive in my opinion and should be taken down, no matter what is actually being asked. This is one of the reasons i prefer the AFI board better. The mods are on your ass for any stupid crap (such as this) and they give you marks or ban you and have rules that everyone should follow. That's what this forum needs, some good old fashioned rules.

18. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Sep 14

hahaha
    You naughty girls XD
    You're just beeing mean I mean yeah Jacoby is filty rich and as you say "hot" and has a band and.... Fuck I think I'm gay.... XD Kidding
    Well, give the normal guys a chance, or else, we're f*****d XD
    And Jacoby if you're reading this, leave some girls for the rest, and if you pass by Portugal, stay away from my neighburhood (cause you'll take them all XD)

19. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Sep 14

bahaaaa, i dont care if those girls sound naughty or not! i am so with them! Coby is fine as helllllllll :D i would like to get ahold of him! lmaooo! yummmmm.

20. RE: Heyy Jacoby!!!

Sep 14

HAHAHA! This is funny as Hell!!! Do you girls realize he could be a father to some of you??? ROTFLMMFAO!!!! Sorry Coby!

Newsletter Signup