Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Aug 31

:D
I've been curious as hell and I don't know why.
hahahaha.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Aug 31

haha im pretty sure he has it tattooed on... i swear i read that somewhere

2. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 01

^uhh that would be a big negative

lol

3. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 16

Emily \m/(^_^)\m/ wrote:
    hahahaha.

LOL, yeah, my wife has been wondering the same thing. That shit don't run no matter what he does. She wants some of whatever kind he uses!

4. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 16

mkimmer wrote:
    Emily \m/(^_^)\m/ wrote:
    hahahaha.

LOL, yeah, my wife has been wondering the same thing. That shit don't run no matter what he does. She wants some of whatever kind he uses!

I know, right? And his hair always stays spiked in the back!

5. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 16

He must have some pretty good eye liner....and for his hair it always looks good...never out of place.

6. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 16

roachgirl09 wrote:
    He must have some pretty good eye liner....and for his hair it always looks good...never out of place.

I actually think it has to do with him being a sex god.
    I mean, jeez, how else would he always look perfect?

7. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 16

Wow, now i'm really curious if he got it tattooed or what 'wonder' eyeliner he uses =]

8. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 17

that's something i've always been wondering too!xD
    anyways i'm pretty sure it's not tattoed, when i met jacoby in april it was 9.30 am and he had no eyeliner on so....^^

9. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 17

I get pretty annoyed (lol) at how perfect he gets it all the time :P I want my eyeliner smudged to perfection like that. he looks better than most women in it hahah x

and yeah when I saw coby in the morning he didn't have any on... just some slight smudges of where it was the night before haha x

10. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 17

Hybrid911 wrote:
    I get pretty annoyed (lol) at how perfect he gets it all the time :P I want my eyeliner smudged to perfection like that. he looks better than most women in it hahah x

and yeah when I saw coby in the morning he didn't have any on... just some slight smudges of where it was the night before haha x

Well that proves he doesn't have it tatted on...but it's probably expensive as hell to buy...XD

11. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 17

yeah jacobys usage of eyeliner must be massiveXD

12. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 23

See- What I think, is that he can rock ANY type of eyeliner(:
    But I still would like to know what he uses..

13. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 25

roachgirl09 wrote:

All you need for the hair is like hella expensive hair spray and you spray a lot in(if you do it with cheap stuff you will see it kind of flake..)..and some gel...I am sure. but hair spray too, I new this chick that used way to much, no matter what you did her hair would stay perfect.

14. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 25

XxxForeveRxxX wrote:
    haha im pretty sure he has it tattooed on... i swear i read that somewhere

um nah...hes just as sexy with no make up :D lol
    but im sure he must use sum kind of no-smear liner

15. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 25

Try it with Liquid Eyeliner from "Essence". It's really cheap stuff but damn, it's the best thing on earth. It survives even Papa Roach shows and still looks perfekt. And that has got to say something LOL

16. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 25

Eyeliner .... Ummm I cant use it ((( Donno why.....

17. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 25

lol ive heard the ppl can get it tattooed on like that alot of rockstars do but idk if he has that done..........idk but id like to know also

18. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Sep 27

I don't think anyone can pull of eyeliner as well as jacoby shaddix. although I don't think the brand has anything to do with it, I would love to know

19. Moderator

RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Oct 05

it's definitely not tattooed on because I've seen it worn off and I've seen him shortly after showering with none on.....tho I don't know what kind he uses...its pretty potent! lol

20. RE: Jacoby, what kind of eyeliner do you use?

Nov 12

Id like to know what kind too..cuz by the middle of the day mine is already smudging ...it never lasts as long as Id like. lol

Get the latest from Papa Roach!