FAN CLUB T-SHIRT ????

Mar 25

I have an idea, and i have had awesome feed back on it !!
getting papa roach to approve, and put out an exclusive, VIP,Papa Roach fan club-
members only t-shirt !! for a standard price, who wouldn't get one???
how awesome would this be? people would know we belong to the greatest fan club around ! ! and we would be seen at the shows! and it would boost membership in this kick ass club !! sooo every one lets make this happen and respond to this in the ask Papa roach forum, blog it ,and send this idea to the band if you can ! we can all make this happen
rock on all you die hard Papa Roach fans !!

Replies to This Posting

1. OH JERRRRRYYYY

Mar 25

We want exclusive Shirts!!!

2. Re:

Mar 25

i support this idea x

3. Re:

Mar 25

i support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

4. Re:

Mar 25

Hells Yeah me Too! Lets do this!

5. Re:

Mar 25

Hell yeah sounds like a plan XD!!

6. Re:

Mar 25

great idea ya

7. aand the ROaches Have spoken

Mar 25

anyone else?

8. Re:

Mar 25

I'm In!! Great idea!!

9. Re:

Mar 25

I'm down! Sounds kick ass

10. roaches unite!!-sorry got excited

Mar 25

totally want one of those fucking shirts!! but what would the actual fan club name be though or theme or whatever? ok if you don't know what I mean-I mean like KISS's fan club is KISS ARMY what would it be for PR? There's a few different "sayings'' or "themes" or whatever you wanna call them, but what would the actual fan club "name" be?? Or should everybody just put their suggestions out to the band and have them decide what their followers should be called. personally I'm not sure on the name but i think something to the effect of "could you survive through a nuclear disaster" atleast something like that kind of a "roaches til the end-which could be a long ass time" someone word that a lot freaking better I'm not good with the word things tonight I'm sleep deprived and I know what I want to say but it's coming out stupid and kind of incoherent! someone with more than 2 hrs of sleep in the past 48 hrs please translate my shitty attempt to say fans til the end of time!! but way cooler! alright i check back tomorrow-going to try to get some sleep! and the shirt better be black or atleast dark or I'll be pissed I don't like happy colors!

11. RE: FAN CLUB T-SHIRT ????

Mar 26

Well Miike, you've made some progress.

12. RE: FAN CLUB T-SHIRT ????

Mar 26

i support this!!
    i want one!!

13. RE: FAN CLUB T-SHIRT ????

Mar 26

I think that's a great idea!!

14. RE: FAN CLUB T-SHIRT ????

Mar 26

I'm super stoked about this, i hope it works out. xD

15. RE: FAN CLUB T-SHIRT ????

Mar 26

i like this idea, and somebody suggested on another topic, that the fans have a contest to design the shirt...... and a portion of the profits go to a charity(s) of Proach's choice.....

This would be awesome;)

16. RE: FAN CLUB T-SHIRT ????

Mar 26

i support :)
    that sounds great.
    only rioters get them.
    yeahh and i agree with the charity thing too. :)

17. RE: roaches unite!!-sorry got excited

Mar 28

Name=Papa Roach Crew Aka Roach's
    Roach's 4 Ever

!!BryanPapaRoach4EverPonsen!!

Mary Ann wrote:
    totally want one of those fucking shirts!! but what would the actual fan club name be though or theme or whatever? ok if you don't know what I mean-I mean like KISS's fan club is KISS ARMY what would it be for PR? There's a few different "sayings'' or "themes" or whatever you wanna call them, but what would the actual fan club "name" be?? Or should everybody just put their suggestions out to the band and have them decide what their followers should be called. personally I'm not sure on the name but i think something to the effect of "could you survive through a nuclear disaster" atleast something like that kind of a "roaches til the end-which could be a long ass time" someone word that a lot freaking better I'm not good with the word things tonight I'm sleep deprived and I know what I want to say but it's coming out stupid and kind of incoherent! someone with more than 2 hrs of sleep in the past 48 hrs please translate my shitty attempt to say fans til the end of time!! but way cooler! alright i check back tomorrow-going to try to get some sleep! and the shirt better be black or atleast dark or I'll be pissed I don't like happy colors!

18. RE: FAN CLUB T-SHIRT ????

Mar 29

Yes this idea is awesome, then I could get a t-shirt that no of my friends could get. LOL then brag about it.

19. RE: FAN CLUB T-SHIRT ????

Mar 29

Infested Stinger wrote:
    Yes this idea is awesome, then I could get a t-shirt that no of my friends could get. LOL then brag about it.

Isn't it grand =)

20. RE: FAN CLUB T-SHIRT ????

Mar 29

Dude this would be fucking amazing! I like the idea of designing one for a contest kinda thing...that would be cool. Couldn't we just be call The Riot or Roach Riot of something?

Get the latest from Papa Roach!