Forums

Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 25 Closed

Why the new album has a religious message in spanish at the end?
The message in spanish:
"Todo lo que él dice lo cumple. Su palabra dice que todo lo que le pidamos al Padre creyendo lo recibiremos. Pero lamentablemente a veces pedimos, pero usted y yo también tenemos que darle a él. Aveces pedimos pero no le queremos dar nada, no le queremos dar de nuestro tiempo. Ahí nos quedamos en la casa contemplando la cama, ahí nos quedamos en casa contemplando el televisor, ahí nos quedamos regando el jardín, ahí nos quedamos lavando el carro..."

I try to make the translation to english:
“Everything what he says he fulfills it. Its word says that everything what we ask to the Father, by believing we will receive it. But lamentably sometimes we just asked, but you and I also must give him. Sometimes we asked but we do not want to give nothing to him, we do not want to give him of our time. There we remained in the house contemplating the bed, there we remained in the house contemplating the television, there we remained watering the garden, there we remained washing the car…”

???

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Mar 25

I caught this too, but I didn't realize it was Spanish, or even a message for that matter. Hmm...I wonder..?

2. Re:

Mar 25

oooooo! lol i didnt even notice....stupid me XP i wonder why.....

3. RE: Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 25

LilRoachGrl wrote:
    oooooo! lol i didnt even notice....stupid me XP i wonder why.....

haha i've listened to the album quite a few times and i didn't realize that either.. hmmm.!! maybe i need to pay a little more attention next time.. but i wonder what it's about..

4. Moderator

Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 25

awesome..I was hoping someone would translate this, the second I heard the spanish. thanks!

too bad it hardly makes sense to my brain hahaha

5. RE: Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 26

i just thought it was some jargon.. hahah x

6. Moderator

RE: Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 26

That was actually coming through Tobin's amp as he was playing that outro piece, so that is 1mic, 1track, 1 take. I suppose we should have paid more attention to what was being said, but took it for what it was, and how it sounded.

7. Moderator

RE: Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 26

Jerry Horton wrote:
    That was actually coming through Tobin's amp as he was playing that outro piece, so that is 1mic, 1track, 1 take. I suppose we should have paid more attention to what was being said, but took it for what it was, and how it sounded.

so it was like when you're playing with walkie talkies, and you get the police radios coming through? that's super cool!

haha sounds like you guys got a lot of accidental cool stuff that made it onto the record [this and tony's boy crying.]

8. RE: Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 26

i thought i was crazy at first, with all the little sound effects through out the cd

9. RE: Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 26

I noticed this i just didn't know what it was going on about, still can't quite comprehend it either =S

10. RE: Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 28

So It was recorded by mistake or someting like that, how cool is that!!! Spanish is my first language, thats way I quickly notice the massage. By the way, the new cd is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

11. RE: Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 28

Cuz Papa Roach likes Spanish i think

12. RE: Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 29

hahahaha i thought it was subliminal messaging XD

13. RE: Why the new album has an religious message in spanish at the end?

Mar 29

as soon as i got the album i played it pretty loud and i noticed it but had no idea what it was about.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!