How tall are you guys?

Nov 07

I've seen people say you're really tall, kinda short, etc.
And I did meet ya in real life, but y'know. I was thinking other things.

More like, 'Holy crap, it's Papa Roach' as opposed to 'How tall are you?' xD

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 07

i'm about 5'4"- 5'5'"

2. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 07

5'9" & 1/4 of an inch

3. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 07

She's asking the guys... ;)

4. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 07

I`m small.
    But precious.

5. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 07

6 foot even

6. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 08

Put Jacoby next to Corey Taylor. If they're about the same height, he's DEFO short. haha.

I'd think that Tony's short. Drummers tend to be like that. haha. Except fer the Rev.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SMALL, but with a humongous amount of spirit.

7. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 08

Come on, noone of the band is short. And even if they were would that really matter?

8. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 09

Lovely_XxXxX wrote:
    Put Jacoby next to Corey Taylor. If they're about the same height, he's DEFO short. haha.

Have Coby stand next to me and you'll think he's HELLA tall, haha!

"If a major label wants to drop us, that's fine. We don't need them to be successful. We've built a relationship with people, with fans, with the radio stations. We've gained their respect" -Tobin Joseph

9. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 10

The real question is, would they give it to you in metric or imperial?

Haha, no one can read my signature. Don't you dare quote me without paying up.

10. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 10

Imperial.

11. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 10

hahahhaha
    i think that if you stand
    any chick next to a guy,
    most of the time the guy will defo be taller,lol
    my ass is short im 5'0!!
    lol

12. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 10

^^Haha, true. I'm 5'0 too! But, I'm Asian. I'm allowed to be this short. x] lol

"If a major label wants to drop us, that's fine. We don't need them to be successful. We've built a relationship with people, with fans, with the radio stations. We've gained their respect" -Tobin Joseph

13. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 10

tobins like 6' lol
    jacobys hair give him like 2 more inches so i would say a little bit taller than me (im 5' 10")

"Fashion before function my friend"

14. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 11

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    The real question is, would they give it to you in metric or imperial?

Haha, no one can read my signature. Don't you dare quote me without paying up.

That sounds filthy lol

I'd have to say they all about average height to be honest. I'm 6'1"/6'2", and Tony is about the same height as me, Jerry and Jacoby the a bit shorter, Tobin about the same as me too.
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

15. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 11

I am going to show my age, lol. When I was a teenager and reading the Rock Mags, they always asked questions about their height, toothpaste, shampoo, fave color & food, etc. I used to know all that stuff about my fave band, lol!!!!!

16. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 11

junebaby wrote:
    I am going to show my age, lol. When I was a teenager and reading the Rock Mags, they always asked questions about their height, toothpaste, shampoo, fave color & food, etc. I used to know all that stuff about my fave band, lol!!!!!

That was back when MTV actually stood for Music Television...i remember lol....now we have GOOGLE *sigh

17. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 12

SaveAHoPalermo wrote:
    junebaby wrote:

That was back when MTV actually stood for Music Television...i remember lol....now we have GOOGLE *sigh

As opposed to showing Hogan Knows Shit

----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

18. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 19

They're all pretty tall - I'd say 6' & taller. I've met them a couple times & I'm 5'4".... In one pic I'm wearing heels & they're all still at least 4" taller than me.

19. Moderator

RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 19

I'm 5'10". Jacoby is 5'9". he has boots and hair. ;)

20. RE: How tall are you guys?

Nov 20

Jerry Horton wrote:
    I'm 5'10". Jacpby is 5'9". he has boots and hair. ;)

What's that in cm/m? Does any one know?

o.รถ i don't know nothing bout foot and inches

Well, i'm 1,69m just as high as Jerry's shoulder and Coby's neck, lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me: "Tobin, why do you always look so pissed on Stage?"
    Tobin: "Cause i fuckin hate you"
    Me: "Good, i don't like you either!!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Newsletter Signup