Merch Girl...

Apr 15

I heard a rumor that Papa Roach was currently looking for a full time merch girl? I've worked w/ plenty of groups doing this for several years and would love to jump on a summer tour...any advice? Or perhaps know anyone else that is looking?

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: Merch Girl...

Apr 18

I haven't heard any rumor, but I know that Ray is still their merch guy and I know he's taking care of it for this current tour

2. Moderator

Apr 20

Yeah! Considering I'm starting on like my 7th year with the guys, I may have already heard a rumor if we were looking! Hahhaha!
    .......really?

3. RE: Merch Girl...

Apr 20

¿?¿?¿?¿? No Ray is Merchandising of Pr
    isn't possible
    to never
    said the true

4. Moderator

Apr 26

Ray Stanley wrote:
    Yeah! Considering I'm starting on like my 7th year with the guys, I may have already heard a rumor if we were looking! Hahhaha!

Oh..yeah..Ray..... I forgot to tell you.... You're fired dude. Nothing personal.

5. RE: Merch Girl...

Apr 27

^I really hope he isnt. Because I dont get along with every merch person I run into, and Ray kicks ass.

Maybe its because we both have merching blood in our veins, I dont know ;)

6. RE: Merch Girl...

Apr 27

matt wrote:
    Ray Stanley wrote:

Oh..yeah..Ray..... I forgot to tell you.... You're fired dude. Nothing personal.

lol funny...wait that's a joke right?
    I think the time has come to change my ways
    Miss you Jimmy Rock In Peace

7. RE: Merch Girl...

Apr 27

it surely was *laughing*

8. Moderator

May 09

matt wrote:
    Ray Stanley wrote:

buahahhaha...Matt, you wish you had that power :P

9. Moderator

May 10

SaveAHoPalermo wrote:

lol funny...wait that's a joke right?

100% joking. Ray is way too rad to get rid of!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!