Frustrated!!!

Sep 07

I just have to vent! I am not a computer moron, but I am not an expert either. I am new to the site... have received a couple of persoanl messages from fellow roachies ... when I try to respond... the site says the 'member does not exist'! I have tried to contact the staff/administrator by posting on the wall or in the staff forum but have not heard anything. I am just wondering if I have to go through a probationary period since I am a new member or if this has happened to someone else... maybe I am screwing something up ... I don't know? It's frustrating the hell out me??? I mainly just want the people that wrote me to know that I loved hearing from them and I'd like to write back if I could!!! UGH!

~*The hardest ones to love... are the ones that need it most*~

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Frustrated!!!

Sep 07

its been doing that to me too, but the msgs do go thru. check your 'sent' folder & it'll show u if it sent or not. i accidently sent ppl the same msg a bunch of times cuz it kept saying that, but in my sent folder it showed that it did send

2. Re: Frustrated!!!

Sep 07

same thing happens to me sometimes but the mssgs do go thru!!

3. Re: Frustrated!!!

Sep 07

today I could'nt even login to my acount i thought I got deleted something should be done about this asap
    Isaiah laporte

4. Re: Frustrated!!!

Sep 07

I checked my sent box... NOTHING... ... CRAP!!!

5. Re: Frustrated!!!

Sep 09

Pllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee help me get rid of the bugs associated with my user I.D....... I can't message anyone.... I wrote a blog and I want to edit it but it won't allow me to do that either......... since being a member... I have been able to send 2 messages... I can receive mess. without any problem... I keep trying (several times a day) in hopes that one will go through. I will be such a happy roach if we can get this fixed!

6. Re: Frustrated!!!

Sep 09

At OP. Yeah you are in probation, and so far I think you are failing.

At Isaiah, you sir or in probation as well but for different reasons, it has to do with your constant spamming and

At Elizabeth, are you sure?

I would take everything I said with some caution cuz I'm just a regular old member having fun.

7. Re: Frustrated!!!

Sep 23

i have not had a single problem what so ever, and they go threw, ive been a member for 7 months.. btw if you dont think your getting someones msg it might show up in your email if you have it set to. aka yahoo aol. google mail wtever else. oh and id like it much if the site managers could check the blogs more often and like delete the adertisements such as "e-book" (http://www.paparoach.com/users/bRJqimON/blogs/440525) which is up there... its getting annoying bc the advertisements are getting more frequent.... (also these "spammers" have no friends and only 11 points so im assuming there not real)

8. Re: Frustrated!!!

Sep 23

Mine have doing the same thing. It won't let me post blogs either. I have no clue what's up. I figure they'll work the kinks out eventually.

Newsletter Signup