VIPs

Jun 10

Is it possible that for shows with sold out VIP, more will be made available? Because the Rock Island VIP is sold out. I've never been able to do VIP before due to school, not having money, or them not having VIP at my show. I feel like there weren't that many bc that went QUICK and there are only 7 people, including me, 'signed up' for the event. I realize that isn't an indication of how many people bought VIP or how many will be at the show, but it just seems like there were a really low amount of VIPs available in the beginning. And if more are made available, will there be a post on the Papa Roach twitter or fb page? Because I would hate to miss out a second time if more are made available and I didn't realize. And if there weren't plans to make more available.. why not do it anyway? We're willing to give you our money.. let us! xP

"Because.. you don't wanna hurt me.
Cuz fuckin'... I'm too pretty."
-Tobin Esperance

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: VIPs

Jun 15

Absolutely more people are wanting to buy them...PLEASE if you want more money we want to spend it. LOL Seriously please consider releasing more VIP's for the sold out shows particularly Rock Island and Atlantic City. Thanks!

2. Re: VIPs

Jun 16

Add vips to Bloomington show also Please

3. Re: VIPs

Jun 21

dianam wrote:
    Add vips to Bloomington show also Please

They did Diana! They are now available! Hope you are able to get them. :)

4. Re: VIPs

Jun 21

Jacoby_Rocks77 wrote:
    They did Diana! They are now available! Hope you are able to get them. :)

Diana got them! As did I. :) Sucks you won't be able to come!!

"Because.. you don't wanna hurt me.
    Cuz fuckin'... I'm too pretty."
    -Tobin Esperance

5. Re: VIPs

Jun 24

I got them. Lol Ashlee your comment in blue made me laugh.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!