Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Signed poster

Oct 02

Your best bet would be to message Matt and ask him about it. He's been very helpful for me in the past. http://www.paparoach.com/users/matt

2. RE: Signed poster

Oct 02

Last night i Tilburg, Netherlands, Justin said they had some problems with the shipment of the posters and the posters will be sent trough mail to your home adress. So i guess we'll have to wait a bit longer.

3. RE: Signed poster

Oct 02

Thank You :) :D

4. RE: Signed poster

Oct 03

omg from where they'll get adres? from thing we book vips ? shit I've put my sisters adress ! OMFG I'll have go to london for it ;/ but it's good that we well get them ;] fukkin awesone show thank You ROACHES !

5. RE: Signed poster

Oct 04

RebelMonster wrote:
    Last night i Tilburg, Netherlands, Justin said they had some problems with the shipment of the posters and the posters will be sent trough mail to your home adress. So i guess we'll have to wait a bit longer.

ooh good to know, been wondering about the whole aswell XD

6. RE: Signed poster

Oct 25

I wonder when we will get them.....takes a while, doesn't it?

7. RE: Signed poster

Oct 25

don't expect any information any time soon. contacting anyone about this (or where our missing photos were) was actually a nightmare. it's very, very badly organized x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Her words are weapons in which she murders you with."

8. RE: Signed poster

Oct 25

Hybrid911 wrote:
    don't expect any information any time soon. contacting anyone about this (or where our missing photos were) was actually a nightmare. it's very, very badly organized x

it wasnt the best, i agree.
    meow

9. Moderator

RE: Signed poster

Oct 31

The posters are being ordered and a message about the shipment will be posted / emailed when these ship. This could take a little time, we will try and keep everyone in update as we have information.

10. RE: Signed poster

Oct 31

hopefuly get it soon ^_^

cus really stick it up on my bedroom wall ^_^ lol

and i hope thepostal strike aint gonna mess it up :(

11. RE: Signed poster

Oct 31

Angelbstar wrote:
    hopefuly get it soon ^_^

cus really stick it up on my bedroom wall ^_^ lol

and i hope thepostal strike aint gonna mess it up :(

you can have mine if yours gets messed up, thats if mine don't of course.
    -----

12. RE: Signed poster

Nov 01

still haven't got my poster from wolvohampton... how long has everyone else been waiting? x

13. RE: Signed poster

Nov 01

Greg (ctrl) wrote:
    The posters are being ordered, an update will be posted on the site when they are going to be shipped.

says it all.

14. RE: Signed poster

Nov 09

I received my poster...to my finnish address, which I thought would nOT happen since I EMAILED them and told them to send it to my german address.
    Epic fail.

But thanks for the poster :)

15. RE: Signed poster

Nov 09

i've not received mine yet... anyone in the UK who gets theirs let us know so we know when to expect it x

16. RE: Signed poster

Nov 09

From what I've heard, the whole mailing thing got effed up, so they're trying to get them signed and mailed.

They got sent to places /after/ the band had already left, so that was a big part of the problem.

=)

17. RE: Signed poster

Nov 10

WARNING: This might cause alarm to those in the UK.

What if someone in the Royal Mail thought, "I like Papa Roach and I'm not getting a pay rise. I'll keep them all and adorn my wall with them." ?

Haha, no one can read my signature. Don't you dare quote me without paying up.

18. RE: Signed poster

Nov 11

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    WARNING: This might cause alarm to those in the UK.

What if someone in the Royal Mail thought, "I like Papa Roach and I'm not getting a pay rise. I'll keep them all and adorn my wall with them." ?

Haha, no one can read my signature. Don't you dare quote me without paying up.

I would first question what the hell they are doing looking through my mail to know what it is!
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

19. RE: Signed poster

Nov 11

Yeah the posters were not handed out at the Maryland show either :/

"Fashion before function my friend"

20. RE: Signed poster

Nov 11

just a random though, why don't they take posters with them :0

-----

Get the latest from Papa Roach!