PRoach.com to You Tube??

Dec 23

I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem but every time I come to the site I keep getting redirected to youtube. I had this problem for a while now and thought maybe it would be my browser acting up but it is just when i come to this site. I have to go back a couple times for it to stay on the site but it has become somewhat annoying. help?

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: PRoach.com to You Tube??

Dec 23

Anabelle wrote:
    I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem but every time I come to the site I keep getting redirected to youtube. I had this problem for a while now and thought maybe it would be my browser acting up but it is just when i come to this site. I have to go back a couple times for it to stay on the site but it has become somewhat annoying. help?

That's crazy! First thing id do is either update your current browser, or check out Mozilla Firefox which is free...I can't say I've heard of that before. hope this works
    wade
    ground(ctrl)

2. Re: PRoach.com to You Tube??

Jan 10

I use Mozilla and have this issue as well. i thought it was just me but it takes about 5 tries to stay on the site.
    **!!lights fire to the stage like arsonist crackheads!!**

Get the latest from Papa Roach!