Forums

New CD

Mar 18 Closed

I was checking out FYE and I pulled up P Roach and notice 2 versions of Metamorphosis, a 'clean' one and reg one. Now, the pre-ordered CDs r the unedited version right?

I am just making sure I get the album the way Papa Roach recorded it, uncut and raw!!! hehe

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Mar 18

Im pretty sure it is =D

2. RE: New CD

Mar 30

Yeah, its uncut and the way they recorded it. I kno this bcuz i got mine the other day for my bday and i was so excited, and i had to make sure it was uncut or i was going to return it. no one likes "clean" versions anyways. lol but yeah its the regular version that Papa Roach recorded.

3. RE: New CD

Mar 30

I pre-ordered mine too but it says it's a clean version!

4. RE: New CD

Mar 31

i pre-ordered and i got the explicit version... i think it is a 50 50 then..

5. RE: New CD

Mar 31

the sticker on the Cd says it's the explicit version but when I put it in my computer it says it's the clean version,so I don't know!

6. RE: New CD

Mar 31

My computer said that it was clean too. It is the explicit version though. :-)

7. Moderator

RE: New CD

Apr 03

rockchick21 wrote:
    the sticker on the Cd says it's the explicit version but when I put it in my computer it says it's the clean version,so I don't know!

All CDs preordered from paparoach.com are the explicit version. Some computers are just improperly displaying the ID3 tags. :)

Get the latest from Papa Roach!