Feature suggestion.. (if that's ok :) )

Mar 22

Hey!

Anyway, i've got an idea... how about on the Users page you add something to find members from your country/state etc? I'm finding it very difficult to find members from the UK unless they comment me, answer a uk themed thread etc, signing up for events... and I've seen lots of blogs and threads saying "anyone from..." anyway it's just an idea :D x

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Feature suggestion.. (if that's ok :) )

Mar 31

THAT IS A GREAT IDEA !!, I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE, I WANT TO LOCATE EVERY ONE FROM MY AREA TO PLAN A HUGE GREATING, AT THE NEXT SHOW AND THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER SET UP TO SEARCH MEMBERS

2. RE: Feature suggestion.. (if that's ok :) )

Mar 31

i thought that when i first joined, but i found myself going through page after page looking for a cool people to talk too.....

But i think they are gonna jazz up the site soon again anyway, or maybe that was them jazzing the site up when we finally got a store and these crazy back rounds...

oh it would be cool to have an area on the screens to help us keep track of what forum threads we are active in.. something like that..

3. RE: Feature suggestion.. (if that's ok :) )

Mar 31

Yeah this would be very helpful! I wanna see my fellow Englishmen! :)

Maybe there should be a list of online people too? So we can talk to them/ know whos on and when.

4. RE: Feature suggestion.. (if that's ok :) )

Apr 03

How about being able to search for someone with their screenname?

5. Moderator

RE: Feature suggestion.. (if that's ok :) )

Apr 03

There are some changes being made to the 'users' page in the near future. You might like what you see ;)

6. RE: Feature suggestion.. (if that's ok :) )

Apr 04

I hope so Matt, keep us posted yeah x

Newsletter Signup