how do u become a moderator

Nov 28

i probably wont but im just wonderin how
-----------------------
HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Nov 28

    suck plenty of ass?
    ----------
    "give it here" "NO IT'S MINE" "let me have it" "IT'S MY TURN" "you had it last" "FXCK OFF" "c'mon gimmie it" "NO WAY"... siamese twins having a wank!
    ----------

  2. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Nov 28

    thats a good question....
    i was wondering myself!!
    lol

    ..::R.I.P. Travis Leitz::..:.:..::R.I.P. David Makranz Jr.::..

  3. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Nov 28

    wasted years wrote:
    suck plenty of ass?
    ----------
    "give it here" "NO IT'S MINE" "let me have it" "IT'S MY TURN" "you had it last" "FXCK OFF" "c'mon gimmie it" "NO WAY"... siamese twins having a wank!
    ----------


    hmm ill keep that in mind
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Nov 29

    sammy and I became mods just by getting emails asking if we will be them, that's it! haha x


    Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

  5. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Nov 29

    Hybrid911 wrote:
    sammy and I became mods just by getting emails asking if we will be them, that's it! haha x

    Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.


    wow that alittle stupid i thought u had to do a bunch a shit to become one
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Nov 29

    well, we were both on here 24/7 etc x


    Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

  7. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Nov 29

    okay then im on here alot but i dont get a messege asking it was probably before my time tho
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 01

    it was before your time, it was like, middle of january start of feb x


    Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

  9. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 01

    damn off by 2 or 3 months
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 01

    i thought you had to be in tight with somone who knows the band or is in the band XD but i'm probably wrong!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars."

  11. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 01

    i think that if there is an opening for Mod's that they should do interviews!

  12. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 02

    Mother fucker of the year wrote:
    okay then im on here alot but i dont get a messege asking it was probably before my time tho
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!


    maybe a more appropriate username would be helping for the case they ever look for one again...XD

  13. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 02

    Aurinko wrote:
    Mother fucker of the year wrote:
    okay then im on here alot but i dont get a messege asking it was probably before my time tho
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!


    maybe a more appropriate username would be helping for the case they ever look for one again...XD


    yea maybe so
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

  14. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 02

    hmmp. I always thought it was like the original teem members or w/e o.o

    "Fashion before function my friend"

  15. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 03

    i was an original teem member etc but I doubt that had anything to do with it x


    Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

  16. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 03

    Hybrid911 wrote:
    i was an original teem member etc but I doubt that had anything to do with it x

    Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.


    I never had anything to do with teem...so most definitely not hahaha


    _________________________________________________
    "I don't want a life of agony,
    I won't be another tragedy,
    And close my eyes while everything burns".

  17. Moderator

    RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 05

    just GroundCtrl/band discussion choices


    x~o
    Busta!

  18. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 05

    sweet.....I always wondered how they chose you mods out there.
    "Life....Live it, Love it, Fight for it"

  19. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 20

    *Remembers having this conversation with Jade A LONG time ago* hahaha, I don't think that they'll be picking new ones, but that's alright. The ones they have now do a fantastic job, and I'm not sure if any of us could do a better job. They go through some tough crap being moderators!!!
    __________________________________________
    "They tried to say we'd be nothin. They only said it just keep us down. But they can't hold me down. They keep runnin' their mouths, and saying somethin' that I don't need to Hear."

  20. RE: how do u become a moderator

    Dec 28

    its easy

    1- registrer
    2- succesfully become a "close" friend of a mod/admin
    3- suck cock
    4- ????
    5- PROFIT

    so... yeah... is that easy

Newsletter Signup