Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 24

Hey! It's Ray hanging out at the merch booth in Austria! It's right at about 9:47 (3:47 Eatern Time there...) and the band is getting ready to go rock the stage! I'm taking advantage of a moment of internet to finally post something!
I was wondering what the Top Hardest To Find P Roach Collectables are! I have no idea and would like to have various fans input! (well I have some idea but want other opinions!)
So lets get started! Lemme see em!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 24

well, if it wasnt for YOU, I wouldnt have that Tobin guitar pick, with the impressed cockroach logo and grip molded to the pick :D

I havent seen many of those ones around!

2. Moderator

RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 24

I have a rainbow Jerry pick. Hahaah. Uhh..I have a limited edition crackhead tattoo. And the first to be loved tattoo (I would assume, since I got it done before paramour even came out)
    And my sweet phone casing.

I have an old anger management tshirt from 2002 when I first saw them...and I made that red LHT tshirt because I couldn't find it anywhere..you can't tell the difference.

Otherwise, I have no rareties really.

3. Moderator

Jun 24

COOLIO! Well what about some things you would like to find!? Or some rarities you've heard about or wanted?

I agree...your tatts are very limited since they are yours!!!

4. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 24

I'd like autographs from all the guys in the band............. think you can hook me up??

5. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 24

Oh yea..... HOw bout the cd's they released before they caught their break?

6. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 24

Ray Stanley wrote:
    COOLIO! Well what about some things you would like to find!? Or some rarities you've heard about or wanted?

I agree...your tatts are very limited since they are yours!!!

I stole m y crackhead tattoo off of a picture of Jacoby's... then I drew it,, and i tattooed it myself.

now that, is slightly insane ;P

7. Moderator

Jun 24

Ray Stanley wrote:

I want a Ray pick! hahaha

uhmm...someone was selling a gold record plaque on ebay that I wanted really bad...but it was like $250. do you have any of those Ray?

and I've always wanted one of those old wind breakers. and patches.

8. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 24

^your stuff sounds so trvial compaired to what i want...

i would die, i would give up sex (fuck i do that anyway), i would give up eating pizza, for Jacoby's Royal Underground leather jacket.

I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE at first sight when i seen that in real life... I hugged him twice. I felt the leather, it was soft, it smelled good. It looked REALLY comfortable... and I fucking love the Fluer De Lis zipper pulls on it.

...... I seriously need help sometimes :)

9. Moderator

Jun 24

lol well I want stuff that's obtainable :P

Tony's SikFuk jacket's leather is super soft too. could be cuz he wears it allll the time. but I don't want it lol

10. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 24

oh i DO want jacobys.. haha. it could not BE jacoby's and id still want it badly just because i love the jacket, lol

and hey, everything is obtainable... just need the right amount of $, and a hookup with RU clothing... cuz im pretty sure his jacket is either a custom, or from last years collection.... *sad face*

11. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 24

Old Friends From Young Years... I cannot find that album anywhere!!!

12. Moderator

Jun 25

I'd actually like to have any sort of little stuff...old or new.. Patches, buttons, stickers, keychains..those are usually all really hard to find since they're really limited.

Having one of jerry or tobins strings (broken even) would be cool. Or any kinda stage banner or prop or old kickdrum head with an old logo would be something I'd really like to have

13. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 25

i want guitar picks. someone hook a girl up? haha

14. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 25

The guitar picks with coby's crackhead on them are pretty cool!
    And Papa Roach tattoos Are sweet!- The ultimate collectables! I have four so far.

15. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 27

i only have a cd =/

16. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 27

Busta wrote:
    I'd actually like to have any sort of little stuff...old or new.. Patches, buttons, stickers, keychains..those are usually all really hard to find since they're really limited.

Having one of jerry or tobins strings (broken even) would be cool. Or any kinda stage banner or prop or old kickdrum head with an old logo would be something I'd really like to have

I double that notion on the drum head.... Of all of the band stuff I own, I have yet to get a drum head!

17. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 27

fdfirefighter13 wrote:
    Old Friends From Young Years... I cannot find that album anywhere!!!

Pretty sure a link on brokenh can hook you up with that lol.

18. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 28

i was one of the 500 people to get the signed posters for pre-ordering metamorphosis...so would that be considered rare??

19. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 28

^500 is a pretty low number considering how many fans they have, so i sure would consider it rare :)

20. RE: Top 10 P Roach Hardest to Find Items...or something...

Jun 29

Busta wrote:

Tony's SikFuk jacket's leather is super soft too. could be cuz he wears it allll the time. but I don't want it lol

HAHA, my mom touched Tony's back and he turned around and she was like...'Can i have your jacket' xD...and then they was like laughing...that was a crazy moment were i was like :"WHAT THE FUCK"

But his jacket is really cool. That are 'one of a kind' jackets, right?!

I'd die for Cobys belt...i fuckin love that thing....or his necklase he wore at the TPS times

Newsletter Signup