april 22 and apr 23 show cancelled

Apr 22

i saw the headline that show were cancelled due to artist sickness, I certainly hope for a quick recovery! I feel so bad for those ticket holders :(
---------------------------♥-------------------------------
~I'm a diamond, your a heart, living in this house of cards~

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: april 22 and apr 23 show cancelled

Apr 22

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope whoever is ill is feeling so much better soon!!! I am still hoping to go to the Columbia show. Get better soon guys!!!!

2. RE: april 22 and apr 23 show cancelled

Apr 23

I was told Coby has a "throat ailment" and was advised by the doctor to take a couple days off. I hope you are feeling better Coby. I feel bad for ticket holders also, as my wife and I are some of them, but I'd rather see him take the doctors advise and take a few days off, than take the chance of losing his voice for ever.
    I'm sure they are all working together to try to reschedule these events.

3. RE: april 22 and apr 23 show cancelled

Apr 23

i am really sorry to hear this it has never happend to me missing a show i mean so i can't imagain what the will b going through the fans minds now apart from get well soon nd hope to see u on the road in the near future
    **papa\W/**

4. RE: april 22 and apr 23 show cancelled

Apr 23

Any updates on Jacoby? I'm considering buying one of the platinum packages left for the Columbia show.

5. RE: april 22 and apr 23 show cancelled

Apr 23

Get well soon, Jacoby!

6. RE: april 22 and apr 23 show cancelled

Apr 23

Shame for the ticket holders but the band are doing the correct thing here. Hopefully all shall be well again soon.

This comment is a kind of magic.

7. RE: april 22 and apr 23 show cancelled

Apr 23

I hate it for all the fans who missed out on those shows! Does anyone know about the concert tomorrow? Hopefully, the guys are well rested and can go on with the rest of their tour.

8. RE: april 22 and apr 23 show cancelled

Apr 23

yea at the lancaster show on the 19th jacobys voice definatly sounded shot so its good they took these couple dates off. the show was still awesome but you could definatly tell he wasnt 100%

Newsletter Signup