Forums

Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 12 Closed

Wish him to get well soon!

He was puking on stage @ HOB tonight and backstage and he was all nasally, but still gave the crowd his all. I was like :(

He threw his water bottle out and he saw this girl about to drink it and he was like, "don't fucking drink that" telling her she didn't want to do that because what he had was worse than Swine Flu and then said "Oh, what the hell, we can be buried beside each other!" LOL - I don't know if she drank it or not.

I admire you even more for sticking it out , when I know it was really fucking hard to go on. As you said, "the show must go on!"

Get well soon Jacoby!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 12

I've just read this on twitter aswell bless him for sticking it out :( get well soon coby!! I hope it's not swine flu :( what happened to that anyway?!

2. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 12

awww get well soon coby!!!

[[i'm happy that he was able to still perform [[it sucks when bands have to cancel their shows]]

3. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

He's done this a few times now hasn't he? I remember he did it at Rock-IM and Rock-AM a few years back. His voice had practically gone from illness but he still performed both sets not sounding the best but he said he'd rather let them be disappointed in his voice than be disappointed in him for no showing. Not many other bands would do that.

4. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

hope he will be well soon

5. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

Rob_J87 wrote:
    He's done this a few times now hasn't he? I remember he did it at Rock-IM and Rock-AM a few years back. His voice had practically gone from illness but he still performed both sets not sounding the best but he said he'd rather let them be disappointed in his voice than be disappointed in him for no showing. Not many other bands would do that.

You're wrong.

He performed at Rock am Ring with a horrible sounding voice and P-Roach canceled the show at Rock im Park a few minutes before it should've started :/

6. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

Jacoby is real good at working through being ill. He had a pretty bad throat on this late European tour too, but still stuck it out. go Coby!

7. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

Wow :(
    I hope he gets better soon, but what a great guy not wanting to disappoint his fans. I hope he does well tonight.

8. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

aww i hope he gets better soon :) but it's still awesome that he's still coming in stage and doing shows :D

9. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

Arima wrote:
    Rob_J87 wrote:

You're wrong.

He performed at Rock am Ring with a horrible sounding voice and P-Roach canceled the show at Rock im Park a few minutes before it should've started :/

yeah they cancelled rock im park.. i remember a lot of upset fans but coby's health is obviously more important x

10. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

Ahhhh.......get well soon Coby!
    Love ya xx

11. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

Hope he gets well soon. Sue (the world's best singing teacher who happens to wok at my school), never lets us sing when we have a cold incase we damage our vocals, so he should be careful.

12. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

oooooooooooooooooooooooo jacoby Get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

I am really worried.
    I hope it's not swine flu..
    Seriously.. i know many people wouldn't like this but he should really take a couple of days break!
    we don't want him getting worse...

With the normal flu... you don't vomit?
    oh, jesus.
    well this is me panicking like shit..

get well soooooooooooooon coby :(

14. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

wish him the best , that he gets better very soon .

15. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

i'm sure he's been well looked after.. i hope so anyway x

16. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

55 people have that in london.

Eeeek.
    with all this traveling the guys are doing...
    they should be careful..

A7X are going to Mexio!!!
    CAN THEY GET ANY CRAZIER?

17. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

Haha, if thats the case then they should just take a coffie break in Norway - we only have 2 people with the svine flu, and it gives Jacoby a chanse to restore AND they can hold a gotten-all-better-consert before they go on xD And appligize for not listing us on their tour "/

18. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

hope jacoby gets better!!! xxx

19. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

:( I hope he gets better soon!

20. RE: Jacoby has the flu. :(

May 13

LOL im the girl that got the water bottle lmao!!! and noo i didnt drink it but i was like yay we can be buried by eachother haha im like i have jacobys flu germs!!!!! but the show was amazing eventhough he was soo sick

Newsletter Signup