youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

Maybe I really don't want to know but hell age doesnt mean much to me anyway. I get the feeling I'm probably the oldest here, at 43? Anyone to dispute me? Who claims the youngest? I'm just curious. I really didn't realize their fanbase really was so young. And actually at the show I saw a lot in my age range, maybe its just the teens spend more hours online and have a bigger presence on here?

I think at the VA show the youngest I saw was 10, I saw a few older ones looked in thier 50's and one guy who looked like an acient biker around 110 but I guess he just had a reeeeal hard life! Just looking around the venue I would guess the average age was around 24 or 25.

Looking at ages here I would guess it's lower maybe 17 or 18?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

I think I'm one of the youngest at 13.

2. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

well I'm not the oldest or the youngest though i've loved proach since I was 7/8. I'm 17 now (18 in three week 3rd june biatches don't forget :) ) and I know there's many people younger and many people older on here. proach fans are the 'mixed nuts' which is lovely really because we can meet all sorts of different people with different lives etc... hehe x

3. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

Hybrid911 wrote:
    we can meet all sorts of different people with different lives......

........ and then laugh at them because their different! LOL j/k

looks like I am surrounded by young'uns! well, we'll get along fine just as long as you realize that along with age comes great wisdom meaning I am the wisest one here! You will come to know me as the great all knowing of rock! ;) just pickin a bit, really its cool to see people of all ages here and I really believe me being around younger people and kind of forgetting to grow up is the thing that has kept me healthier and happier and less stressed out then most people in my age group.

It's really ashame more people young and old won't open themselves up to each others music. It could lead to a better understanding between them. Older people would realize all kids aren't rap crazed thugs they need to fear and young people might give some of the older music a listen and it could inspire something.

I have noticed a lot of teens coming to the 80's hair bands shows in the last few years and really seeming to get into it. It's great for me to see that, to know the music I grew up on and loved won't be forgotten.

4. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

I'm 15 in July, so, I suppose I'm on the younger end of the fanbase.

My mom really likes PR and she's 37 though.

5. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

Tulve wrote:
    I'm 15 in July, so, I suppose I'm on the younger end of the fanbase.

My mom really likes PR and she's 37 though.

my parents love papa roach. my mums 43 and dads 46 x

6. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

They've been my faviorite band since i was 12, and im 20 now. My little sister is 10 and she loves them.

7. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

i am 13 and my mom loves p-roach to and she is 44 XD she is comeing whith me to see them live LOL ^-^

8. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

Im 35 And the wifey is 33 and PRoach is both of ours favorite band so idk where that would put us in the mix lol prob closer to the top end

9. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

I was on PR concert in Birmingham this April and I saw fans in different ages, young and older. So I think it is really hard to specify age group...

10. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

Ancia wrote:
    I was on PR concert in Birmingham this April and I saw fans in different ages, young and older. So I think it is really hard to specify age group...

Yeah I saw a range of 7 year olds to 50 year olds at the Bham gig.

All PR fans are equal no matter their age :D

11. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

there was loads of teenagers at manchester. mainly people my age or around. a few adults aswell x

12. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

I am a major fan at 53!!! I just saw them at HOB Orlando on the 12th. Best yet!! Even better than last time I saw them at Hard Rock. ...And Jacoby was sick. I attended the concert with my sons and daughter-in-law. Ages 16, 23, and 25. We stood in line with some people who looked much older... or maybe they lived harder. ;)

13. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

im 14 but 1 o my friends on this site is 12

14. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

i'll be 16 next month so i'm not the youngest fan but i can't remember since when i've listened to papa roach i don't care thought i just know i love them

15. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

Hah, got you all beat. I'm 55 & absolutely love Papa Roach. First saw them live at Cruefest & then again at the Starland in Jersey. Love their new ablum, have since gotten all their old stuff & plan on seeing them many more times.

16. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

I'm 33 (34 on Wed - time goes too fast), my husband is 42, we both have loved PR for years.............at the March show I was at there were 16 year olds all the way up to at least the mid 50's, we all rocked it out together!!!

17. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

im 19 but i have been a fan since i was 10

18. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 16

it runs in the family!! ;P lol
    im 17
    my mom is 43..loves pr
    my older sister is 25..the one who got me into pr
    my little sister is 12 and loves em
    my niece whos 13 and is really getting into them
    2 of my nephews, 4 and 11 years old, like them and are slowly getting into more and more songs
    my other older sister whos 31 just got into them last summer and is now obsessed with em
    my uncle is 51 and i didnt even know he was a really big pr fan until like almost 2 years ago when he asked me "you ever hear of a band called papa roach?".."psh..yeah!!! my favorite band of all time".."really!?! i didnt know you listened to them" then he shows me all the shit he's gotten of them...
    really suprised me lol he said he asked me if i knew about them cuz he was gonna give me all their cds and all the shit he's gotten of them, start gettin me into them ya knokw...ha too late! been listening to them since i was in 3rd grade sucka!! x] lol

19. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 17

my cousin loves papa roach since he's been watching videos off of my ipod, yes he did repeat coby's language and got told off for it.. :P He's 11 lol x

20. RE: youngest, oldest average age of PRoach fans on the board

May 17

Hybrid911 wrote:
    there was loads of teenagers at manchester. mainly people my age or around. a few adults aswell x

A few of them would have been my friends. I'm 14 but I've seen younger folk post their age here.

Newsletter Signup