CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 04

hey there guys! lettme just start out by saying that i love all you guys. I love how the riot is like one huge family, and i would never want to change that.

Now i have an idea, and I'm hoping that you guys might like it. I dont know about you guys, but I've always wanted to see my favorite bands name on a really cool t-shirt, but sometimes, the band just doesnt have that, design you want. Well, I love to make t-shirts. ( I made the one below) and the guys all seemed to like it when i met them last friday. So i thought, why not make more designs (based on what YOU guys want to see) and maybe the guys can use the designs if we get enough hype up about them. I would never want to do this just to make money, my true intentions is to get these designs used by the band so that they can profit off them, but I'm going to need your help. I want to hear and see stuff you guys would want to see on a papa roach shirt, and I could make them. I know this sounds totally crazy, but if we start small, like our own special Papa Roach Riot shirt, we could get it in the riot store...

what do you think???!?!

Photobucket

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 04

i absolutely love that shirt!!!! its soo cool, did you make a stencil yourself?
    ~Separate me
    My soul from my body~

2. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 04

Cool shirt!
    What do we stand for?
    When we all live in fear.

3. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 04

How bout a shirt for "I Almost Told You That I Loved You" written in a font that would fit the song and under that have the ring that says "I Love You" at the end of the video? I'd buy that!
    Music=Life

4. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 06

I'll keep posting sketches as i make them up. your opinion is appreciated!!!!!

=)

5. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 06

Love The Shirt! I Think This Will Work, After All, Every Good Thing Starts Out Small!
    I've Always Thought That A Shirt That Has Something Like- Yup, I'm A Roach or Yes, I Do Listened To A Band That Is Named For A Bug- On It Would Be Cute.

6. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 06

THAT IS BEASTLY!!

Mile by mile we are farther apart.
    Now its one empty bottle and two broken hearts.
    Night after night we are falling apart.
    Now its two broken bottle and four emptys hearts.

7. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 06

Awe you guys are so awesome!!!! Thank you for the support!!!

8. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 06

That's epic.
    I love it.
    ~In my head there is a riot~

9. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 06

thats soo cool i love ur shirt! and u met them in west palm? yay : )

10. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 06

vern93 wrote:
    thats soo cool i love ur shirt! and u met them in west palm? yay : )

YEAH!! it was insane!

11. Moderator

RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 09

Ray is always looking to hear some new merch ideas. so you just use fabric paint or do you screen print?

12. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 10

First of all - that shirt is pretty awesome. I would seriously buy it if they decided to sell it.

Second - It'd be nice if they had some more colorful shirts. If I remember right, the only one other than black or blue on there is the Hollywood Whore shirt, which I can't really wear to school...

13. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 10

I really like the shirt. I would buy it. I've bought one off the website but I would like to see more colorful shirts. I was at the concert in Columbia, SC and saw a red shirt but did not see on the store's selection. I think you have a good idea.

14. Moderator

RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 10

--|Steph|-- wrote:
    It'd be nice if they had some more colorful shirts. If I remember right, the only one other than black or blue on there is the Hollywood Whore shirt, which I can't really wear to school...

there's a red shirt being sold on tour right now fyi :]

15. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 11

Busta wrote:
    Ray is always looking to hear some new merch ideas. so you just use fabric paint or do you screen print?

I have SO many ideas, i just want to support papa roach and not get in trouble for copyright, so thats why im trying to get the bands attention so work something out and they can profit from it. I think i'll try and send Ray a message.....

16. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 11

And i use screen print, and sometimes t-shirt paint. I hate puff paint, it doesnt look professional

17. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 11

Busta wrote:
    --|Steph|-- wrote:
    It'd be nice if they had some more colorful shirts. If I remember right, the only one other than black or blue on there is the Hollywood Whore shirt, which I can't really wear to school...

there's a red shirt being sold on tour right now fyi :]

Really? Well my first show this year is gonna be on Saturday, so I might just have to check that out. =)

18. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 11

I would buy that shirt.

19. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 12

Yeah. Really cool shirt. I would like shirt with Coby's pic on it :))

20. RE: CALLING ALL RIOTERS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

May 14

What about a "good side" "evil side" shirt? any ideas how to incorporate that into a design?

Get the latest from Papa Roach!