getting away with murder

Jun 03

the new track on the homepage is it me or does it just seem a bit fake cobys voice dont sound right?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

its you ;) its jacobys great voice. i watched the rock on the range performance of that song on youtube and its not the same. So it must be a live track of the live album " time for annihilation "

2. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

DavidTV wrote:
    its you ;) its jacobys great voice. i watched the rock on the range performance of that song on youtube and its not the same. So it must be a live track of the live album " time for annihilation "

trust me the bastards had to go ruining it by altaring the sound and thats made it sound gay and fake

3. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

We'll see when the CD comes out... :)
    '..Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a Scar...' \m/

4. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

I think he's right it did sound a little different.... but I still like the song
    Isaiah laporte

5. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

I've beeen to his concerts and I must say they are amazing, fun, and fucking all out INSANE mothaaa fuckaasss. [I mean they jumped in the mosh pitt and started fighting people!] They get the crowd jumping fist pumping and head banging. They them selves jump ALL OVER the stage so his voice might not seem PERFECT but he isn't some fake hip hop lip syncing artist and that's one of the reasons i love them so much there real as fuck.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Love Emmy

6. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

it only sounds slightly off, i think he was singing lower or something thats what it sounded like c uz ive seen other vids of them live singing this and he sings higher in those
    [pink]~there is a thin line between what is good and what is evil and I will tiptoe down that line but I will feel unstable, my life is a circus and I am tripping down the tightrope~

7. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

Yeah I kinda see what you're getting at....seen the song performed live a bunch and it does sound different, i wouldnt say fake tho. He prob just knew it was being recorded for the CD so he might have tweaked his voice a bit in his performance. Still good tho.

8. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

I agree that it sounds a little different, but it doesnt sound BAD....
    This is just my theory, but maybe its cause they were trying to tone down some of the screaming fans (Cause its for the live album??) and it just tweaked his voice a little and made it sound lower? IDK just a theory (:

Gotta follow my heart, No matter how far.
    Gotta role the dice,
    Never look back, Never think twice.

9. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

I think it does sound a little different but live albums never sound like the studio versions. Jacoby and the rest of the band don't come across as phony. I saw them in Columbia and although Jacoby had been sick, they still gave us a great show.

10. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

GAWM has always been my fav song and ive heard it live about a trillion times xD
    but it does sound a little different, like the "thing" recording it is far away or theres like an echo or something lol
    but i wouldnt call it "gay" just something isnt right lol

11. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 03

i just noticed the song is there, like 20 minutes ago,
    so excited, it's my most fave song..

that's Jacoby alright, i've listened to the song on YouTube
    (in live videos), many times, and that's Jacoby..
    might sounds lil bit different, but it's definitely still awesome..
    yeah..

Photobucket

12. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 06

Sydney1594 wrote:
    I agree that it sounds a little different, but it doesnt sound BAD....
    This is just my theory, but maybe its cause they were trying to tone down some of the screaming fans (Cause its for the live album??) and it just tweaked his voice a little and made it sound lower? IDK just a theory (:

Gotta follow my heart, No matter how far.
    Gotta role the dice,
    Never look back, Never think twice.

exactly wat i thought

13. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 10

most likely because its live.. Thought the song was great.
    What do we stand for?
    When we all live in fear.

14. RE: getting away with murder

Jun 14

well i heard the song live so it sounds different to me
    "When the time blows away like the wind treat it with no compassion" -Dakota Rettig (thats mei)

Get the latest from Papa Roach!