Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 25

The Official Video for "Kick In The Teeth" directed by Shane Drake will be premiering on http://lnk.ms/4pBpT 6/30.

:]:]:]:]:]:]:]
Miss you Jimmy Rock In Peace

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 25

Can't wait =)

2. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 25

Wahhhooo. :)

3. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 26

yuup, the news is on facebook too.. 4 days to come..

Take Your Past - Burn It Up - And Let It Go

4. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 26

Wait..? Didn't the video already come out? I've been gone for awhile and i think i missed some announcements somewhere along the line XD
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now I'm lost in you...like i always do...And I'll die to win, 'cause i'm born to lose... -unkown

5. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 26

I hope it's better than the song.

This comment is a kind of magic.

6. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 26

Bleedingclaw wrote:
    Wait..? Didn't the video already come out? I've been gone for awhile and i think i missed some announcements somewhere along the line XD
    Now I'm lost in you...like i always do...And I'll die to win, 'cause i'm born to lose... -unkown

that video was just live footage from Rock on the Range. They made an actual music video too

7. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 26

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    I hope it's better than the song.

This comment is a kind of magic.

this so much

8. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 26

M-Neff wrote:
    Bleedingclaw wrote:

that video was just live footage from Rock on the Range. They made an actual music video too

As far as I'm concerned that was the official video because I can say I was in it ;) lol but yeah they made another one too... did you not see all the blood teases? ;D

9. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 27

SaveAHoPalermo wrote:
    M-Neff wrote:
    Bleedingclaw wrote:

As far as I'm concerned that was the official video because I can say I was in it ;) lol but yeah they made another one too... did you not see all the blood teases? ;D

Dude seriously? LUCKY I wanna see where you are TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME! erm...SHOW ME XD

Also thanks to the person who replies before SaveAHo I didn't know that ^^

10. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 28

Bleedingclaw wrote:
    SaveAHoPalermo wrote:
    M-Neff wrote:
    Bleedingclaw wrote:

Dude seriously? LUCKY I wanna see where you are TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME! erm...SHOW ME XD

Also thanks to the person who replies before SaveAHo I didn't know that ^^

all of the roach on the range girls are on jerry's side front barricade. we're all in white. fucking amazing show :]

11. RE: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 29

I hope a good video would save this bad song :P
    Scars Argentina - Papa Roach Argentinian Comunity

12. Re: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 30

JACOBY IS A ZOMBIE.
    The one dude takes a baseball bat to him and then he gets hit by a car and zombie leg drag walks away. there is no other explanation. ;D
    //its3amsomybrainfunctionslikethatofa7yrolds

13. Re: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 30

ok 1)Whoa to the new "reply to this thread" thing O_O
    2)I was told by a roach that Vevo only allows U.S to view their videos while she tried to view the video. I uploaded Kick in the Teeth on youtube for all those who can't view it on Vevo, but it's not available to the United States or Germany[idk why germany?].

Here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdb4_cv_yqA

I hope you all enjoy it ! In my opinion, it was one of the best videos to date. Glad they got of off fucking Geffen :D

14. Re: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 30

w00t I dig this new thing where you type to reply to the thread :D

BUUUT... ah! This video is fucking amazing. LOVE IT! :D
    Annnd woo for Coby having a Hellyeah shirt on!! [closest thing to Mudvayne XD woo hometown bands!] Hahah. If you haven't watched this video yet.. [unless theres a logical reason like vevo or youtube wont work, or no computer] I must kick you in the teeth ;D

15. Re: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 30

Sick!! I love it. Even more than I love this new reply thing....which is alot xD

If you haven't, go watch it!
    The only one thing I don't like is the shots where the camera is like on the mic or on the guitar but...oh well. The cool walking down the street thing makes up for it :)

16. Re: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 30

I like the new song and video, Cant wait to hear it live.

17. Re: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 30

(: i liked the video all i can say is wat a fierce walk XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Live for the moment \m/ "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18. Re: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 30

the video is bad ass i like where p roach is going this new label actually lets them be creative in there own ways

19. Re: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 30

drew steier wrote:
    the video is bad ass i like where p roach is going this new label actually lets them be creative in there own ways

Yeah i know ,right??

I love you is eight letters and so is Bullshit

20. Re: Kick In The Teeth Video

Jun 30

My observation.....

All of the people who are involved with altercations with Jacoby in the video are dressed in all black with a giant white "I" on their chests................ subliminal nod to former label Interscope/Geffen, me thinks??? :)

If so, nice one boys!!!

(O X)
    I\/\/\/\I

Get the latest from Papa Roach!