Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 06

Those of you that were at the Fort Wayne show on May 20th will remember when Tobin got hit with some trash during Kick in the Teeth and stormed off stage, and Jacoby decided to swing his bass over his head and smash it...well...that bass is up for sale on ebay!

come and get it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Papa-Roach-Stage-Used-Abused-USA-Lakland-Bass-Guitar-/300443749188?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f3d7cb44

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 06

this is the time where I wish I had a fucking job already! LOL

2. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 06

W O W

3. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

I read this as "Tobin's busted ass on ebay".

This comment is a kind of magic.

4. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

That's pretty cool, I didn't know they were auctioning stuff on ebay. This would be great to have since I was at the show - yay!!!!

5. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

i just lol'd, hard.

6. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

I would like to see a video of what happened. I read it and I read it again and can't imagine what happened in that stage. Did someone throw trash at Tobin? He dropped the bass, it broke and Jacoby did what? Started playing it?

Uh, plz a video or clear this up for me.

7. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

That is awesome.. I'd love to buy that D: I'd rather buy Jerry's signature Schecter though but I can never find one..

8. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

no thanks.

9. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

crazeh boi wrote:
    I would like to see a video of what happened. I read it and I read it again and can't imagine what happened in that stage. Did someone throw trash at Tobin? He dropped the bass, it broke and Jacoby did what? Started playing it?

Uh, plz a video or clear this up for me.

Some jerk threw a beer at Tobin and it hit his bass and landed between his feet. He took off his bass and threw it and gave the guy the double bird and walked off stage. Then Jacoby picked up the bass and smashed it, which I totally was not expecting. I felt so bad for Tobin ;(

10. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

uh, wtf. Why did the jerk throw beer?

Why did jacoby smash the bass?

11. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

crazeh boi wrote:
    uh, wtf. Why did the jerk throw beer?

Why did jacoby smash the bass?

Don't know, because he's an idiot?! Just seen it go over my head and hit Tobin.

As far as Jacoby smashing it, don't know that either, but you know how Jacoby is. Just seemed cool at the moment, I guess.

12. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

I can almost imagine Tobin lashing out at Jacoby for smashing his favorite bass.

13. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

This is what I love about Papa Roach, no matter what stupid shit they do to each other like destorying each others instruments after having their day ruined, they still stick together.
    Music=Life

14. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 07

Ryan Nolan wrote:
    This is what I love about Papa Roach, no matter what stupid shit they do to each other like destorying each others instruments after having their day ruined, they still stick together.
    Music=Life

yuup

15. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 08

─░nteresting ; Err... How can he do it ?!? Reallt interesting ...
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
    ~When you are the boy that I want , I will be the girl that you hate...~

16. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 08

Dang. I always thought that bass was cool, sucks that it got busted.
    I wonder if security kicked the guy out. 'Cause that unnecessary to be throwing stuff on stage.

17. RE: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 08

wonder if it will take them 6+ month to send it like the posters
    ----------
    spoooooon!
    ----------

18. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 08

thats pretty lame that someone did that to him its kinda funny that its for sale though
    "Life is a bullet the bloodstains prove it"

19. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 10

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    I read this as "Tobin's busted ass on ebay".

YES! I'm not the only one who saw that! Except i saw "Tony's busted ass on ebay" I was like,....alright that's odd...how can you put an ass on ebay...?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What doesn't kill me only will make me stronger in my head...In my head..." - Papa Roach

20. Re: Tobin's busted bass on ebay!

Jul 10

^ Dirty minds think alike.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!