why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

Aug 06

the band should be pissed about this I mean the whole album is already up...I'm still gonna buy this though stupid torrents they should have been sued by now
Isaiah laporte

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    the internet basically fucked album sales. Even though I do 'steal' songs off limewire and shit.. I do buy the albums that I enjoy. I'm sure they're pissed but there's not much they can do..I'm pretty sure every true roach is still gonna buy TFA even if they already 'have' it.
    It’s not the tv screen. It’s not my family. I’d still be damaged even if I grew up perfectly.

  2. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    the ones who were going to buy it(like me) will do it don't giving a fuck about a leak, and the ones who didn't want to buy it from the beginning, won't. Leak is only about listening to it faster.

  3. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    CaughtDead88 wrote:
    the internet basically fucked album sales. Even though I do 'steal' songs off limewire and shit.. I do buy the albums that I enjoy. I'm sure they're pissed but there's not much they can do..I'm pretty sure every true roach is still gonna buy TFA even if they already 'have' it.
    It?s not the tv screen. It?s not my family. I?d still be damaged even if I grew up perfectly.
    actually, there is still a good part for album sales on the internet. For ex. I bought all the Papa Roach album because I heard about Papa Roach on the internet.

    -------------------------------
    Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace and Green Day are the best bands ever!!!
    Coooome to Romaniaaaa!!!

  4. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    I will still buy it. I support Papa Roach till the end. I wonder how the guys feel about this...anyway where do people get the songs anyway...?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "No matter what I got your back! I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that!" - Papa Roach

  5. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    I've got it but I'm still gonna buy it.
    "I'm to proud a person to give in , I give in to f**k all , I won't lose I'll never lose" - Matt Tuck

  6. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    I'm going to buy it from retailers over here. I refuse to pay more for shipping than for the actual album x

  7. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    Well I'm sure they've lived this before, there's nothing they can do about it. I think all the fans are more pissed then Proach, I mean I'm so fucking pissed :D I'm definately gonna wait till the album is out and I'm gonna buy it before I start to listen those songs, I love the feeling when I have my favourite bands' album in my hand and I haven't heard the songs yet ^^ Ofcourse I'm gonna listen Kick In The Teeth but nothing else :)

  8. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    Bleedingclaw wrote:
    I will still buy it. I support Papa Roach till the end. I wonder how the guys feel about this...anyway where do people get the songs anyway...?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "No matter what I got your back! I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that!" - Papa Roach



    most people download through a program called torrent I used to do that myself but I stopped I just felt bad about downloading I mean even though bands make their money touring something felt wrong about doing that
    Isaiah laporte

  9. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    il1989 wrote:
    Bleedingclaw wrote:
    I will still buy it. I support Papa Roach till the end. I wonder how the guys feel about this...anyway where do people get the songs anyway...?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "No matter what I got your back! I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that!" - Papa Roach



    most people download through a program called torrent I used to do that myself but I stopped I just felt bad about downloading I mean even though bands make their money touring something felt wrong about doing that
    Isaiah laporte


    well even though you download it. if you still buy the songs/albums then I don't see the harm. I mean it sucks its out before the date cuz some people will probably feel no need to buy it now but like everyone said, you can't do anything about it.
    It’s not the tv screen. It’s not my family. I’d still be damaged even if I grew up perfectly.

  10. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    CaughtDead88 wrote:
    il1989 wrote:
    Bleedingclaw wrote:
    I will still buy it. I support Papa Roach till the end. I wonder how the guys feel about this...anyway where do people get the songs anyway...?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "No matter what I got your back! I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that!" - Papa Roach



    most people download through a program called torrent I used to do that myself but I stopped I just felt bad about downloading I mean even though bands make their money touring something felt wrong about doing that
    Isaiah laporte


    well even though you download it. if you still buy the songs/albums then I don't see the harm. I mean it sucks its out before the date cuz some people will probably feel no need to buy it now but like everyone said, you can't do anything about it.
    It?s not the tv screen. It?s not my family. I?d still be damaged even if I grew up perfectly.

    All that proves is those people aren't "true" fans.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "No matter what I got your back! I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that!" - Papa Roach

  11. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    It's owns band/people in record companys fault now they learn for their mistakes, as for suing torrents you CANT because the creator has nothing to do with the things that get uploaded to his site therefore no action can be taken towards him or her.
    _________________________
    oh man, I can't believe that you did what they said
    you did and to this day I've still gotta say that in
    my mind I question it I wish I knew what you had
    meant before you went and left me wondering to
    just an echo.

  12. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 06

    Here's what I think.

    Illegal downloading isn't going to stop anytime soon, if ever. If you look at it as a consumer, what would you rather do? Take all emotion out of it. Logically, would you rather have something for free or pay for it if you're getting the same thing either way? That's what leads so many people to do it. Sure, there are some of us that enjoy the physical CD and booklet, but look at how many people probably don't care what so ever.

    As fans, you are biased in this situation. You think its wrong because people are taking away from the band you love and you don't like that. But you wouldn't mind downloading Miley Cyrus or Lady GaGa for free because you can't stand her but that song is SOOO catchy, whats one less album sale going to do?
    As humans, you're still biased. You think its wrong because it's illegal or its stealing. You obtained it wrongfully.

    And don't bring that "true fan" bullshit into this. You can't judge if someone is a "true fan", whatever the hell that even means" by whether or not they buy something or have the most merch or whatever. That's such a bullshit idea and I've really come to hate the term as much as I used to use it to trash talk people. How can you say someone is more of a fan than another? Everyone thinks they're the number one fan cuz they've traveled hours upon hours to see a band or seen them 10's of times across the country. You're leaving out the people who CAN'T do that, and how would you know if they're more of a "true fan" than you. It's all bullshit.


    Pardon my rant, but this has made me angry so I had to speak.
    I'm going to go melt my mind with more anime now and sleep.
    Enjoy.

    P.S.-I download music illegally all the time. I also value my CD collection and hope it expands quite a bit in the future. I don't think its right to download music illegally, but if you look at it from other angles aside from "IM A 'TRUE FAN' AND THINK YOU'RE BAD FOR STEALING THAT MUSIC" you see more what other people may be thinking when doing this.

    P.P.S.-And yes, I left out the producer's aspect.
    It can both benefit and hurt them. They may sell more because people loved what they heard online, while at the same time, people didn't buy it cuz they could get it for free so they lost money.

    P.P.P.S.-I can't really speak for that side because I don't know about it. I'm not the band (and yes, they do want you to buy their album. most bands do aside from the ones who don't really give a fuck and sometimes even tell you to steal it" I'm also not a producer of said items, so I don't know their point of view. This is just an educated guess on the scenario. Just think about it a bit before A) flipping out over something that happens on a regular basis and B) pulling that true fan bullshit. it doesn't mean anything.

    This is a product of sleep deprivation.
    It's not an attack, or an argument.
    It's really just something to think about.
    And if you haven't noticed,
    I like writing short stories when I post :D
    If I bother you, just ignore me.

  13. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 07

    b0ard3rl!n3rachel wrote:
    Here's what I think.

    Illegal downloading isn't going to stop anytime soon, if ever. If you look at it as a consumer, what would you rather do? Take all emotion out of it. Logically, would you rather have something for free or pay for it if you're getting the same thing either way? That's what leads so many people to do it. Sure, there are some of us that enjoy the physical CD and booklet, but look at how many people probably don't care what so ever.

    As fans, you are biased in this situation. You think its wrong because people are taking away from the band you love and you don't like that. But you wouldn't mind downloading Miley Cyrus or Lady GaGa for free because you can't stand her but that song is SOOO catchy, whats one less album sale going to do?
    As humans, you're still biased. You think its wrong because it's illegal or its stealing. You obtained it wrongfully.

    And don't bring that "true fan" bullshit into this. You can't judge if someone is a "true fan", whatever the hell that even means" by whether or not they buy something or have the most merch or whatever. That's such a bullshit idea and I've really come to hate the term as much as I used to use it to trash talk people. How can you say someone is more of a fan than another? Everyone thinks they're the number one fan cuz they've traveled hours upon hours to see a band or seen them 10's of times across the country. You're leaving out the people who CAN'T do that, and how would you know if they're more of a "true fan" than you. It's all bullshit.


    Pardon my rant, but this has made me angry so I had to speak.
    I'm going to go melt my mind with more anime now and sleep.
    Enjoy.

    P.S.-I download music illegally all the time. I also value my CD collection and hope it expands quite a bit in the future. I don't think its right to download music illegally, but if you look at it from other angles aside from "IM A 'TRUE FAN' AND THINK YOU'RE BAD FOR STEALING THAT MUSIC" you see more what other people may be thinking when doing this.

    P.P.S.-And yes, I left out the producer's aspect.
    It can both benefit and hurt them. They may sell more because people loved what they heard online, while at the same time, people didn't buy it cuz they could get it for free so they lost money.

    P.P.P.S.-I can't really speak for that side because I don't know about it. I'm not the band (and yes, they do want you to buy their album. most bands do aside from the ones who don't really give a fuck and sometimes even tell you to steal it" I'm also not a producer of said items, so I don't know their point of view. This is just an educated guess on the scenario. Just think about it a bit before A) flipping out over something that happens on a regular basis and B) pulling that true fan bullshit. it doesn't mean anything.

    This is a product of sleep deprivation.
    It's not an attack, or an argument.
    It's really just something to think about.
    And if you haven't noticed,
    I like writing short stories when I post :D
    If I bother you, just ignore me.


    i was gonna say something about the "who is the biggest fan?" bs in my last comment but decided not to cause a fight, but you pretty much said it.

    _________________________
    oh man, I can't believe that you did what they said
    you did and to this day I've still gotta say that in
    my mind I question it I wish I knew what you had
    meant before you went and left me wondering to
    just an echo.

  14. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 07

    C R I S I S wrote:
    It's owns band/people in record companys fault now they learn for their mistakes, as for suing torrents you CANT because the creator has nothing to do with the things that get uploaded to his site therefore no action can be taken towards him or her.
    _________________________
    oh man, I can't believe that you did what they said
    you did and to this day I've still gotta say that in
    my mind I question it I wish I knew what you had
    meant before you went and left me wondering to
    just an echo.



    umm ishohunts was sued and was forced to to take down there copyright stuff if you don't believe me check out whats left of their site heres a link http://isohunt.com/lite/
    Isaiah laporte

  15. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 07

    b0ard3rl!n3rachel wrote:
    Here's what I think.

    Illegal downloading isn't going to stop anytime soon, if ever. If you look at it as a consumer, what would you rather do? Take all emotion out of it. Logically, would you rather have something for free or pay for it if you're getting the same thing either way? That's what leads so many people to do it. Sure, there are some of us that enjoy the physical CD and booklet, but look at how many people probably don't care what so ever.

    As fans, you are biased in this situation. You think its wrong because people are taking away from the band you love and you don't like that. But you wouldn't mind downloading Miley Cyrus or Lady GaGa for free because you can't stand her but that song is SOOO catchy, whats one less album sale going to do?
    As humans, you're still biased. You think its wrong because it's illegal or its stealing. You obtained it wrongfully.

    And don't bring that "true fan" bullshit into this. You can't judge if someone is a "true fan", whatever the hell that even means" by whether or not they buy something or have the most merch or whatever. That's such a bullshit idea and I've really come to hate the term as much as I used to use it to trash talk people. How can you say someone is more of a fan than another? Everyone thinks they're the number one fan cuz they've traveled hours upon hours to see a band or seen them 10's of times across the country. You're leaving out the people who CAN'T do that, and how would you know if they're more of a "true fan" than you. It's all bullshit.


    Pardon my rant, but this has made me angry so I had to speak.
    I'm going to go melt my mind with more anime now and sleep.
    Enjoy.

    P.S.-I download music illegally all the time. I also value my CD collection and hope it expands quite a bit in the future. I don't think its right to download music illegally, but if you look at it from other angles aside from "IM A 'TRUE FAN' AND THINK YOU'RE BAD FOR STEALING THAT MUSIC" you see more what other people may be thinking when doing this.

    P.P.S.-And yes, I left out the producer's aspect.
    It can both benefit and hurt them. They may sell more because people loved what they heard online, while at the same time, people didn't buy it cuz they could get it for free so they lost money.

    P.P.P.S.-I can't really speak for that side because I don't know about it. I'm not the band (and yes, they do want you to buy their album. most bands do aside from the ones who don't really give a fuck and sometimes even tell you to steal it" I'm also not a producer of said items, so I don't know their point of view. This is just an educated guess on the scenario. Just think about it a bit before A) flipping out over something that happens on a regular basis and B) pulling that true fan bullshit. it doesn't mean anything.

    This is a product of sleep deprivation.
    It's not an attack, or an argument.
    It's really just something to think about.
    And if you haven't noticed,
    I like writing short stories when I post :D
    If I bother you, just ignore me.


    wow you are right... but what happens if the music industry goes broke then what? no more music? they have been losing so much money because of people stealing music (at least thats what I've read in alternative press )
    Isaiah laporte

  16. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 07

    Yeah it's totally fucked up, but I don't even listen to leaks when they come out, so August 31st will be my first time hearing it :).

  17. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 07

    il1989 wrote:
    wow you are right... but what happens if the music industry goes broke then what? no more music? they have been losing so much money because of people stealing music (at least thats what I've read in alternative press )
    Isaiah laporte


    No. There will still be music. It just wont be commercialized. Music is prehistoric. It's not going to just go away because people aren't making money off of it. It definitely would not be a good thing if the music industry were to go broke. The amount of people who would lose their jobs would be devastating and it would have a negative impact on our economy. The way music is made would certainly change, but the way we use it and perceive it has also changed from before music even became an industry.

    My mind isn't very focused and I can't gather my thoughts well at the moment, so this isn't that great lol.



    Websites can get sued for having copyrighted content on them whether they know about it or not. Host sites do control what is uploaded and what stays uploaded. Whether or not they do anything about it or monitor it is a different story. Chances are, they get most of their money from advertisements on pages with copyrighted content or people buying accounts to have better access to copyrighted content. Piracy its self has basically become an industry.

    C R I S I S wrote:
    i was gonna say something about the "who is the biggest fan?" bs in my last comment but decided not to cause a fight, but you pretty much said it.


    This has been on this site for as long as I can remember. People need to look past it and understand that almost everyone here (except the trolls) is here because they are a fan of this band. there's no need to fight with these people or act like you're all high and mighty when you're just being immature. I'm pretty sure it's not the first time i've had to say something against it and i know its not the last time i'll have to but its always used as an argument or an insult and i think its highly stupid lol.
    This is a product of sleep deprivation.
    It's not an attack, or an argument.
    It's really just something to think about.
    And if you haven't noticed,
    I like writing short stories when I post :D
    If I bother you, just ignore me.

  18. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 07

    b0ard3rl!n3rachel wrote:
    My mind isn't very focused and I can't gather my thoughts well at the moment, so this isn't that great lol.


    Rachel doesn't have to be focused to win an argument. Rachel winz everytime.



    _________________________________________________
    Jump and touch the sky. ( L)


    X_o

  19. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 07

    Well what can you do.

    I won't download it YET, i'll probably will when the CD comes out, cause i don't have a cd player( i download my stuff from i tunes) BUT i will buy the Cd to support the guys and for my collection^^
    I'm still excited for the Album cause i resisted listening to it (except for Kick in the theet, Burn and No Matter What, lol)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me: "Tobin, why do you always look so pissed on Stage?"
    Tobin: "Cause i fuckin hate you"
    Me: "Good, i don't like you either!!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  20. Re: why is Time For Annihilation already leaked online

    Aug 07

    I think the leak makes people want the album even more. And the leak is not gonna stop me from getting it either. :D
    ~Jacoby Shaddix lover!!!!!~

Newsletter Signup