Burn the next Last Resort????

Aug 07

Granted I know Last Resort put Papa Roach on the map, but I don't know about you all but I can't get enough of Burn... It's just an overall great song.. riffs, vocals, lyrics, everything... Who else on here thinks that Burn will or should be Papa Roach's song of the decade like Last Resort was in the 2000's.... to P Roach- put that shit out as the next single and let the radio stations rock that shit!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Burn the next Last Resort????

Aug 08

i admit i was expecting a lot of Burn, and sure my expectations got fulfilled. i really like this song, but i dont think it can be the next Last Resort

its like a friend of mine said that No Matter What could be the next Forever, and even though the song is good... Forever is better forever.

2. Re: Burn the next Last Resort????

Aug 08

That's hard, I like how hardcore Last Resort is but Burn is...I don't know I need some time to think on it!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "No matter what I got your back! I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that!" - Papa Roach

3. Re: Burn the next Last Resort????

Aug 09

I adore all 5 new tracks but actually think the other 4 are better! That in no way says Burn is bad in my opinion, its fantastic.
    Viva la Cucaracha!

4. Re: Burn the next Last Resort????

Aug 10

i don't think anything could beat last resort... x

5. Re: Burn the next Last Resort????

Aug 11

I think "Nope". "Last Resort" is a legend. It is a perfect blend of rap and rock music. Doesn't like "Burn" .
    So I don't think that.
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
    ~When you are the boy that I want , I will be the girl that you hate...~

6. Re: Burn the next Last Resort????

Aug 11

The new songs are great, but I think that they cannot reach Last Resort.
    As Last Resort was on top of the charts, the guys were more popular than now...
    But I like BURN!!
    The pressure keeps rising 'cause the truth is what
    I'm finding ...

7. Re: Burn the next Last Resort????

Aug 11

I'm not gonna listen to it till the album comes out, downloading just makes me sick >.<
    Take my money
    Take my possession
    Take my obsession
    I don't need that shit

8. Re: Burn the next Last Resort????

Aug 11

*~LittleDirtyGirl* wrote:
    I think "Nope". "Last Resort" is a legend. It is a perfect blend of rap and rock music. Doesn't like "Burn" .
    So I don't think that.

i agree last resort is a legend
    Isaiah laporte

9. Re: Burn the next Last Resort????

Aug 16

*~LittleDirtyGirl* wrote:
    So I don't think that.

I absolutely agree with you.

Newsletter Signup