What do you find sexy...

Oct 04

...about Jacoby Shaddix?

So i have only been on here a few days and have realised there are alot of people on here who think Jacoby is the sexiest guy on the planet, and i agree, but i was just wondering, what is it that people find so attractive about him? I expect it will be different for everyone.

I know im probably asking a stupid question here but i was wondering if it was something specific that people like or just everything?

Lets boost Jacoby's ego just alittle more haha....

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 04

His left eyebrow.

This comment is a kind of magic.

2. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 04

I like his sense of humor and the fact that he seems like a cool guy to hang with XP
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    x.x"Your jumping of the edge and hoping you can fly! Accept your fate for what it is!" - Papa Roach "What do you do"x.x

3. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 04

His attitude
    xxx... R.I.P. Jimmy, you will always be loved in my heart ...xxx

4. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 04

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    His left eyebrow.

hahaha, awesome comment!

5. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 06

his tender heart, his gorgeos smile that seems to light up the room whenever hes around, his perfectly sculpted faceline, his magnificent tattoos, his clothing style, his spectacular jet black hair, his gleaming eyes, and....well i guess pretty much everyhting :) :) :)

6. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 06

hmm....
    1] Despite him being through so much, he hasn't been turned hard and cold inside like the rest of the world.
    2] How he has two sides to him, one dark and seductive, the other compassionate and caring.
    3] His personality, and his slightly twisted sense of humor.
    4] Of course... his hair, his eyes, his smile, his tatts, ect.
    5] And lastly, what I find most sexy about him is the fact that he can go on tour and stay away from drugs, and (quote Jacoby) "Backstage sluts" so that he can go home to his wife and kids.

Look at your keyboard, 'u' and 'i' are together.
    Look underneath, it says 'jk'

7. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 06

ok, im gonna add my own comment:

i think that everyone has this ideal image in their heads of what they find ultimatly sexy, stuff like the style, the hair, clothes, build, body art etc and for me Jacoby ticks every single one of those boxes. I think it's different for everyone and i always knew in my head what i liked, then when i saw him in the video for scars i was like WOW, that's it, right there, sexy personified!

8. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 07

Everything? his smile. the way he says fuck a lot. the way he(and the rest of the guys of papa roach) put on a kick ass show, his voice, the lyrics to the songs he writes, the tattoos on his face, how fucking crazy he is.. oh god i love that. yeah i'm just gonna stick to everything. :) he's pretty damn awesome i must say

9. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 11

I love that i can connect with almost every song he writes and how much he helps me. He puts his heart and soul into his lyrics. He also has an amazing voice! I love tattoos and with him being covered in them that just makes it even better. Plus he has a great smile one that can make you fall out of your chair.

10. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 30

EVERYTHING! His hair, his clothes, his tattoos, and he sure as hell looks like he would have a very nice body!

11. Re: What do you find sexy...

Oct 30

his energy, talent and stage presence are phenomenal!! Everyone needs to experience a Papa Roach concert once!

12. Re: What do you find sexy...

Nov 03

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    His left eyebrow.

-
    Papa Roach Fans facebook page...
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Papa-Roach-Fans/135724233147196

13. Re: What do you find sexy...

Nov 03

everything about him he's not just sexy he's beautiful, funny, talented and caring yet he doesn't let it all go to his head he's a rare guy just wish there was more men out there like him.

14. Re: What do you find sexy...

Nov 03

I love that he seems like a pretty sexual guy and the fact that he seems just as messed up and crazy as I am.
    Oh and have you seen him in their new video...need I say more x
    I had a conversation once and all my answers were...Papa Roach...=)

15. Re: What do you find sexy...

Nov 13

band in support to the soup kitchen! and the bearing of a tatoo..

16. Re: What do you find sexy...

Nov 13

I LOVE that he can be such a "Rollercoaster"....

17. Re: What do you find sexy...

Nov 13

Shyanneblaze wrote:
    I LOVE that he can be such a "Rollercoaster"....

LOL Shy!

18. Re: What do you find sexy...

Nov 13

Just being truthful!!

19. Re: What do you find sexy...

Nov 13

Shyanneblaze wrote:
    Just being truthful!!

A rollercoaster...yet always very entertaining! LOL!

20. Re: What do you find sexy...

Nov 13

Dahling.....never know what's around the next corner....steep drop, crazy twist, fast turns....sharp objects...Can switch up in a split second.... The RIDE is the best part......LOL

Get the latest from Papa Roach!