Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

my good friend http://www.youtube.com/user/XxCobyzCrackHeadxX uploaded this for us, thanks very much :D enjooy

hahah! we love Katie don't we mancurians out there haha did she manage to get her hair straighteners working?

erm.. coby's underwear.. haha x

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

Welcome xD

2. Nio avatar Nio

RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

they are so cute :)))) haha

3. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

"Jacoby, thats me, my name is Jacoby", LMFAOOOO...awww how they hug Tony and Tobin comes to late xD....i think Tobin was a little drunk xD...."THIS IS THE MAGIC" xD...they are so fuckin crazy, so fuckin WILD...I LOVE 'EM XD

4. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

I could have swore Catt!!! just started a thread on this then it dissapeared and this one appeared...

Anyways, Coby's second drawer down is so rude XD And TONY GROUP HUGG lmao

5. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

Sammy! wrote:
    I could have swore Catt!!! just started a thread on this then it dissapeared and this one appeared...

i didn't see it lmao :S ive just seen that vid from @PapaRoachWhore's (same person as the youtube one :P haha) twitter haha x

6. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

Hybrid911 wrote:
    Sammy! wrote:

i didn't see it lmao :S ive just seen that vid from @PapaRoachWhore's (same person as the youtube one :P haha) twitter haha x

Oh my bad, it was CobyzCrackHead999 that started the thread. There was definitely a thread she started that I was about to comment on til it dissapeared :/

7. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

Sammy! wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:
    Sammy! wrote:

Oh my bad, it was CobyzCrackHead999 that started the thread. There was definitely a thread she started that I was about to comment on til it dissapeared :/

ohhh yeah lol she will have done lol but she uploaded two videos :) x

8. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

I just watched this On Demand yesterday and laughed my as off haha =]

9. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

Thanks for posting this is sweet!

10. Moderator

RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 02

lol I love this! now I understand what Jacoby meant when I gave them my portrait of them.

this video is funny stuff. and yay for Katie. I love her!

11. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 03

cool,thanks for posting

12. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 03

hahaha the papa roach dog nice one jacoby : )

13. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 03

thanx for posting :) nice underwear coby....lol xD

14. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 03

Hybrid911 wrote:
    Sammy! wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:
    Sammy! wrote:

ohhh yeah lol she will have done lol but she uploaded two videos :) x

haha i didn't think i posted this lol xD

15. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 03

lol funny AS HELL!!!!!!! viva la cucaracha!!! these guys know how to make people laugh! haha omg! Papa Roach rocks! so Fucking damn HaaRD!.... lol i have to say that my biggest dream is to work for those guys............. lol.......

16. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 03

Hahaah, THANKS! (:

17. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 07

haha nice underwair coby
    fancy teaching me how to use "the magic" haha

18. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 07

Haha! This is where the magic happens...nice! And Tobin's dracula voice at the beginning...love it!

19. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 07

"This is where the magic is right up in here, magic, magic" Hilarious!! I love watching vids of these guys backstage. Thanx for sharing.

20. RE: Papa Roach Dressing room!

Jul 07

haha they r so cute!!!!! haha i loved jocaby's underwear lol cant wait to see them on tour

Get the latest from Papa Roach!