Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 11

I was talking to one of the girls of the Riot, and I defined the end of one of my relationships as a "Decompression Period" kind of ending.
So I open this topic to ask you what Papa Roach song or songs can define one o more moments of your life.

The relationship I was speaking about was... really sad and hard for me. I really loved that girl, and she really loved me. But in the end there were "one empty bottle and two broken hearts" :(

Hehe there are a lot of happy moments that I could link to some P Roach song, but I chose this 'cuz it gave my the idea to open the topic :D

Let's start my friends

Byez!
Scars Argentina - Papa Roach Argentinian Comunity

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 11
  2. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 11
  3. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 11

mine is 'Kick in the Teeth.' so many people have tried to knock me down. knowing all they are doing is making you a stronger person is the sweetest revenge!

4. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

Scars and Decompression Period.

5. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

Had Enough and No More Secrets

bLaCk HeAvEn \m/.

6. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

Scars and Broken home

7. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

Scars and Blood
    Cuz often in my life i was all run done on some day in past i wanted to kill myself and now this songs help cuz I recognize myself in this songs sorry for my bad english ;)

8. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

Blood (Empty Promises) really corresponds to a moment of my life. I had a friend -well not really a friend obviously- that, anytime she could, stabbed me in the back. Happily I dont speak to her anymore :)

9. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

Hey people try to say why those songs are connected with your life. At least to lines, I'd really like to hear some stories from you :D

Well, if I can speak about something different, 'cause the "feelings" theme it's a bit cliché, I could quote "Lifeline" as a song connected to my life.
    A lot of times I think I'm the only guilty of shit that happens to me and to my relatives, and I often get rid of the problems on my own, without any help. I don't like to live an emo life, crying for everything. So I'm always smiling , no matter of how big are the problems, I keep on smiling 'cause I don't like anyone to get worried about me. But sometimes I need to stop and ask for a hand that could "pull me from this ocean of despair" hehehe

And I discovered that "In a world so cold, it's hard to keep the flame", but I'm always trying to be a better person, far away from the people that could hurt me bad. And obviuosly, trying to find my Lifeline.

10. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

Hmm, there's many songs i could relate to every day,hmmm i would pick Broken Home,becouse i will never forget that period when my parents were so close to the divorce.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~ Song lyrics say the words that we cannot

11. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

Not too long ago Papa Roach was the fuel for daily life. About a year and a half ago was a really crappy time... Just everything was a mess, my family was kinda falling apart, and I used to count the days since I had last cried, which often took less then a hand... and I think "My Heart Is a Fist" is a good choice.

But thankfully it's not like that at all anymore :DD Something that would be fitting for my life at this point would be "No Matter What". Not necessarily from a romantic point of view... But I have amazing friends, and family, and well I guess I've held myself together through thick and thin C:

Well that's more then one... oops xDD

12. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

I've loved Papa Roach for a very long time. They are always there for me through thick or thin. I looove their music. They are my favorite!

I kinda get what you were saying about "My Heart is a Fist..." That used to be my song for a while...but for different reasons. I used to be one of those kids that bigger kids liked to bully about 5 or so years ago. All is well now though! XD I do like the song "Burn". It is very rockin'. Lol. And the video is badass. I like the fact that, in the video, Jacoby is wearing a Marine jacket. Very cool.
    *___________________________________________*
    "I've earned through hope and faith
    The curves around your face
    That I'm the one you'll hold forever."

13. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

^Ohh that sucks LadyRoach :(

When I was 13 I was the nerd kind of boy and a lot of stupid guys bullied me :(
    Luckily I changed when I was 16 and they started to speak to me with respect n.n

14. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 12

there are so many. scars in the biggest. burn, lifeline, last resort, broken home...

15. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 13

Also: Carry Me and Broken Home.

16. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 13

The Enemy and Last Resort are mine. Most of my life i've felt like i was the problem, the one that caused everything to go bad. I can relate to most of their songs. The only difference is that they said he lost his mother, well, i lost my father. I grew up with no dad, and i still don't have one. Never even met him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvwK5fho_xg

17. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 13

ONE TRACK MIND...LOVE IT...SAVAGE TUNE & VERY SPECIAL TO ME.....

18. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 14

It definitely has to be 'Kick in the Teeth!'

I got myself into a really bad drug problem, and this song fully relates to how I felt when I came around from it...

We live in a cold dark world with venom in it's fangs.
    You can spit it in my face but I know I'll be ok
    It's on the attack. It's a war, It's a game.
    A ball and chain chew my arm off to get away
    Don't fight, or it deny it, invite it cause when it ..

I like and can relate to most of their songs! But Kick in the Teeth is the one that relates most. I am clean now, and still jam to them everyday!

Also 'Broken Home,' my parent split when I was young, but my dad then came back and he then cheated on my mum with his current wife and I didnt find this out until I was older and actually had the balls to ask my mum what happened?

'I can't seem to fight these feelings
    I'm caught in the middle of this
    And my wounds are not healing
    I'm stuck in between my parents
    I wish I had someone to talk to
    Broken Someone I could confide in
    I just wanna know the truth
    I just wanna know the truth
    Want to know the truth
    Broken home
    All alone'

I was very much daddies boy so was very hurt by what had gone on and blamed myself for a very long time. Then I found out why and then grew hatred for the ass!

I am going to see P. Roach on the 26th in Winterthur, Switzerland.... Very much looking forward to seeing them! Moshing with the Rockers here in Switzerland.

Peace out

19. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 15

I want my brother to have a short listen to Be Free... his alcohol problems are killing him :(

20. Re: Papa Roach song that represent one of the moments of your life

Nov 19

i like ''kick it on the teeth'' because it say that what ever nock me down will only make me stronger
    U CANT LIVE LIFE IF U DONT LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!