funny coby/tobin story

Jul 13

so on saturday me and my mom went to the movie gallery to rent a scary movie and our favorite guy was workin there.he's really cool.he's met m.shadows, green day and john cena all at e b games in harrisburg pa and he's really nice and always has movie suggestions for us.when we were paying for our movies he pointed to my proach wristband and said "i saw them at ozzfest 2000" then he starts to laugh a little and continues with his story "and the bass player(by this point my mom and i looked at eachother like oh god wat did tobin do)decided to drink a gallon of milk before they got on stage and between every song he would throw up.then the singer coby, between each song would count to three and tell everyone to laugh when tobin puked" i thought that was a funny story and thought i'd share it with ya'll
peace.shaila

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 13

haha yeah that's a funny story! x

2. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 13

Haha..i like it:)it's make me smile:)

3. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 13

hahaha :D why would you drink loads of milk before going on stage? lol

4. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 13

Catt!!! wrote:
    hahaha :D why would you drink loads of milk before going on stage? lol

thats wat me and my mom were wondering.then we thought well its tobin we're talkin about so... XD

5. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 13

haha nice! thanks for sharing =)

okay soo i know this might sound gross but watching someone throw up milk is hilarous!!!!! on one of 311's concert dvds they always have milk drinking contest on their 311 day. basically you have to chug a gallon of milk and try not to throw up [[[but when they throw up omg haha it comes out like a waterfall]] i don't know i find it funny you'll have to find a 311 youtube video and watch it!

6. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 13

Ah he met John Cena! haha awesome x]

But yeah anyway, thats hilarious! Only Tobin would do that, lmao

7. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 13

M SHADOWS!!!!!
    -^_^-
    i love him!!!!

8. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 13

Hahaha!

That's pretty funny thanks for sharing! (:

9. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 14

omg, that's funny...

10. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 14

omg i wish i could have seen that
    that would have been hilarious haha

11. Mey avatar Mey

RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 14

thats a good one :D

12. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 14

Haha now that is funny. Thumbs up to Tobin!

13. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 14

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Haha...hangin with Papa Roach must always be good times....i bet you'll laugh till you die xD

14. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 14

And then Jerry might even say....OH NO HE/SHE IS DEAD!...and Coby would be like...OH NO, NOT AGAIN!

15. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 14

thats hilarious!! i wanna do that lol!

16. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 14

reminder to self.. never drink a gallon of milk before goin on stage ahahahaha

17. RE: funny coby/tobin story

Jul 15

oh man i didn't wanna know that. freaking tobin!

Newsletter Signup