VIDEO FROM THE FANS: Happy Birthday Tobin!

Nov 14

The videos were posted very early this morning around 6:00 on Twitter, and we sent them to PRoach's Twitter. Hopefully Tobin will see it! We love you Tobin-Style!

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfCAAxGaxIk
Part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldZqZ1Ko6U0

For those in Germany who can't view it on YouTube, here's the whole thing on Twitvid: http://www.twitvid.com/8NCY8

Thanks to all 57 of you who participated!!

If you haven't submitted for Tony's, please do so in the next few days! (Email things to: PRoachGirl94@yahoo.com )

Thanks again, guys!
-Jacey

ALSO: Like "Papa Roach Birthday Project" on facebook!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: VIDEO FROM THE FANS: Happy Birthday Tobin!

Nov 15

yeah i like it! :'D

--------------
    - Be Free -

2. Re: VIDEO FROM THE FANS: Happy Birthday Tobin!

Nov 15

Yay! Great job, and thanks for all the work you put into it!

3. Re: VIDEO FROM THE FANS: Happy Birthday Tobin!

Nov 15

It's relly good! .. and the most important thing is that you made it with love!!! I like it :))

4. Re: VIDEO FROM THE FANS: Happy Birthday Tobin!

Nov 17

Oh my god,its amazing....i bet he'll love it.I just wanna say thankyou so much for putting our photo in:)i know it was late and i feel like an idiot getting it wrong and stuff,BUT YOU DID IT!!!:)thanks,its such a cool video!!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing

5. Re: VIDEO FROM THE FANS: Happy Birthday Tobin!

Nov 17

I know Tobin loved it. He really deserves it. It was so well put together :D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    x.x" We'll fold down the pressure. I'm not the type to stop till I'm done. Addicted with fear in my skin, it's not the end it's just the beginning." - Papa Roach x.x

6. Re: VIDEO FROM THE FANS: Happy Birthday Tobin!

Nov 17

Yesterday, November 16th, Jerry posted a message on Twitter regarding Tobin's video saying: "He saw it, and thanks you"

WE DID IT ROACHES! Tobin saw it! I'm very proud of you all! Xoxo

7. Re: VIDEO FROM THE FANS: Happy Birthday Tobin!

Nov 18

You did an awesome job Jacey! I appreciate all the time and effort you put in to making this wonderful video for Tobin. You rock girl!

8. Re: VIDEO FROM THE FANS: Happy Birthday Tobin!

Nov 18

The video is excellent! It must've been a lot of work, you should be really proud of the hard work you did :)
    That's Ghostly Romantic.

9. Re: VIDEO FROM THE FANS: Happy Birthday Tobin!

Nov 19

...and we all know tobin feathers were the best part! LMFAO jk Great job, Jacey!
    It’s not the tv screen. It’s not my family. I’d still be damaged even if I grew up perfectly.

Newsletter Signup