ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

I JUST WANT TO SAY I MISS DAVE B! HIS DRUM SKILLS WERE BADASS ESPECIALLY ON INFEST, I KNO SOME PPL DONT APPRECIATTE DRUMMERS AS MUCH AS SINGERS, BUT I APPRECIATTE ALL MEMBERS OF PROACH CUZ WITHOUT ONE THE BAND WOULDNT HAVE BEEN GOOD AT ALL

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

When I saw P Roach during the Paramour Tour, Tony was the drummer, so I guess I really didnt get a chance to see Dave.

2. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

i saw him in real life once, chubby guy was cool, u would love him

3. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

not sure if its true but ive heard alot of things that he has said/done to the band and i love TONY :)

4. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

I used to but after i saw Tony live I got over it. Tony is a much better drummer.

5. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

Brodey wrote:
    I used to but after i saw Tony live I got over it. Tony is a much better drummer.

yes CAPTAIN SAVE A HO to the rescue! XD

6. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

i will say that he was a good drummer! but i have a soft spot for tony! i hope im not the only one!

he was good ! and wish him all the best i guess! but i dont think i could trade in tony!

7. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

Of course I miss Dave! I saw proach play twice with dave drumming and it was amazing. A lot of the new fans can say they don't like him but that's cuz they never even knew him. :) also, a lot of people say dave did this or that to the band but I think we all don't need to worry about their buisiness cuz its none of our buisiness and we don't know the whole story anyway...but yeah I also love Tony. I love them both as musicians...okay I'm done lolol :D

8. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

.:.Brandy.:. wrote:
    Of course I miss Dave! I saw proach play twice with dave drumming and it was amazing. A lot of the new fans can say they don't like him but that's cuz they never even knew him. :) also, a lot of people say dave did this or that to the band but I think we all don't need to worry about their buisiness cuz its none of our buisiness and we don't know the whole story anyway...but yeah I also love Tony. I love them both as musicians...okay I'm done lolol :D

im the same way lol! but i have a bit of a soft spot for tony like i said lol!

dave was cool and you are right the business side has nothing to do with us so we should respect him for the job well done that he did with proach

also he is in another band with lukas rossi now... unless i have lost my mind lol! that will be fun!

9. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

mannie wrote:

im the same way lol! but i have a bit of a soft spot for tony like i said lol!

dave was cool and you are right the business side has nothing to do with us so we should respect him for the job well done that he did with proach

also he is in another band with lukas rossi now... unless i have lost my mind lol! that will be fun!

yeah i saw dave once n he was good its just he took things too far...and like mannie i hav a thing fot tony drumming XD

10. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 21

does it really matter?

11. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 22

I guess that when I first heard he was leaving the band, I was really sad and thought no one could replace him, maybe not so much for ´his drumming skills, I'm not that much into who's good and who's not, but for taking his part in the band, and for his personality. I really think Tony makes a great job fitting the band. It's like he's been there always. PR could have found a drummer that didn't fit at all, well maybe that would actually be hard because they have to get along etc.
    Well that was my opinion:D

12. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 22

hmm i dont really miss dave cus i only became a proach fan a year ago so i never knew him as a drummer but im sure loads of other people miss him xD

13. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 22

want a really really simple answer? No. x

sorry but sometimes I just wish it had been tony from the start. it's not that dave's a bad drummer or anything, it's just I prefer tony's vibe x

14. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 22

My first Papa Roach concert was in October 2008, which means Tony was already a member. I didn't become a big Papa Roach fan till Tony was already a member, so I never got a chance to really know Dave. Therefore I don't miss him & to me it just seems like Tony has always been a part of Papa Roach from the start.

15. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 22

I'm a relatively new fan.. only a year or so, so Tony is all I have ever known, and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He's amazing.

16. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 22

Isa1412_PRoach wrote:
    I guess that when I first heard he was leaving the band, I was really sad and thought no one could replace him, maybe not so much for ´his drumming skills, I'm not that much into who's good and who's not, but for taking his part in the band, and for his personality. I really think Tony makes a great job fitting the band. It's like he's been there always. PR could have found a drummer that didn't fit at all, well maybe that would actually be hard because they have to get along etc.
    Well that was my opinion:D

That's how i was at first too, i thought the new guy wouldent fit and the band would become suckish. Tony just fits.

17. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 22

ive personally read from dave the shit hes said

So n o, no I dont miss him at all

18. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 22

a lot of people say dave did this or that to the band but I think we all don't need to worry about their buisiness cuz its none of our buisiness

To me, when he goes off intentionally online to start arguments with people, and spread shit about Jacoby, it BECOMES our business... hes practically baited us fans 2-3 times now. It got hard to ignore.

19. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 22

India wrote:

To me, when he goes off intentionally online to start arguments with people, and spread shit about Jacoby, it BECOMES our business... hes practically baited us fans 2-3 times now. It got hard to ignore.

totally agree with you india. there was no need for dave to do that at all it was really stupid of him especially posting where we fans can see it x

20. RE: ANYBODY MISS DAVE? :(

Jul 22

I have read a lot about Dave, but he has missed a lot of shows. I have seen tons of pix of the guys w/ Tony when Dave was their drummer. I have listened to P Roach since Last Resort, and I have to b honest when I say that I feel Tony fits the band better than Dave. It is my opinion, and I know everyone has their own. Besides, Tony looks like a sweetheart and if I ever get to meet him I iwll tell him (after I tell Jerry, lol).

Newsletter Signup