If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Dec 29

If you could have one thing for Christmas or your Birthday from Papa Roach (or Jacoby, Tony, Tobin or Jerry)... what would it be???

I will start... I would LOVE to have a music lesson from the band!

I plan to post all comments in the scrap book I am making for the band (with your name) unless you ask me not to. Thanks everyone!!
~*The hardest ones to love... are the ones that need it most*~

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Dec 30

I would love to have one hug from each memebr of the band! especially from Jacoby~ and one day chilling together!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~ Song lyrics say the words that we cannot

2. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Dec 30

I would like to kick Jacoby in his balls : D

3. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Dec 30

play a gig with them xD

~ You don't believe in God, I don't believe in luck ~ They don't believe in us, But I believe in the enemy ~

4. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 12

I have the scrapbook layout all done ... now all I need are more wishes for the wishlist!!! I don't know how to post pics on this site... but I have plenty on the Papa Roach Facebook Project Page... check it out!!! Got the boys all dressed with their Santa hats....
    ~*The hardest ones to love... are the ones that need it most*~

5. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 12

i would like to play with them in the band since i know how to play the guitar

6. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 14

I`d love them to play for me and record it to launch a CD for me only (with special artwork, of course). That would be nice.

7. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 23

I would love to bring the band over to visit my friends in Lakewood and smoke them out. Minus Tony tho.. no offense, I MISS DAVE!!!
    I rock in a limo and left in a hearse.

8. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 23

A music lesson would be really good for me too.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    x.x" As the world burns down your listenin' to P.Roach!" x.x ~ Jacoby Shaddix

9. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 23

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.... to see them roll out a FULL ACOUSTIC GIG....THAT would be BANGIN' !!!

10. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 28

A refund on the vip ticket ,it was a total waste of money .
    ~

11. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 28

Either guitar lessons from Jerry...
    Or to get to tour with 'em for a summer. =)

12. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 28

I would LOVE to just spend a day with ALL of them because they seem like such amazing people and catch a concert with them in the afternoon! I just think it would be trippy and cool to go to a concert with them! :)
    Shut Down My Mind

13. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 28

I would L.O.V.E to meet them and hang out with them on there tour bus!!! That would ROCK!!!!!!!

14. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 28

Oh thats easy for me, just to be able to MEET them and talk to them for a bit, i havent met any of em yet! :( They don't come to or near North Dakota as often as they do with other states, and that sucks.
    ~*::Dancing with the devil in the midnight sun::*~

15. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 29

To meet them and talk to them and just hang out with them!
    Right now that's my biggest wish..
    I really really love Papa Roach and their music, really means a lot to me (:

16. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 29

My birthday is in February 11th so is pretty soon !!! ; ) My dream is to have a special moment with Jacoby, just to chat, to speak about rockers life, about shows, about music, about everything like special friends !!! Maybe just after a show here in France or Luxemburg ; )
    And my crazy dream is to work with Papa roach on tour just to see a bit of the papa roach's life !!!!!

17. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 30

I would love to meet them and have them play at my birthday.

18. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 30

a roller coaster ride with Tobin or bungee jumping... something thrilling
    ***********mY liFe iS a ciRcuS aNd i'M tRiPpin dOWn ThE tiGhTRopE**********

19. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 30

Infestedchris wrote:
    I would love to bring the band over to visit my friends in Lakewood and smoke them out. Minus Tony tho.. no offense, I MISS DAVE!!!
    I rock in a limo and left in a hearse.

I miss Dave too!!!

***********mY liFe iS a ciRcuS aNd i'M tRiPpin dOWn ThE tiGhTRopE**********

20. Re: If you could have one thing from Papa Roach for Christmas or your Birthday

Jan 30

I would ask them to write crazy song for me :DD

Newsletter Signup