Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 28

Since today is of course Jacboy's birthday, I was thinking it would be a good idea to start a new topic where everyone explains why they love Jacoby. So, Why do you love Jacoby? Why are you such a big fan of Jacoby? What about Jacoby stands out to you? What would you do without Jacoby & Papa Roach's music?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 28

Jacoby is a INTERESTING person....that's why i love/like him so much....AND he looks so very good AND his beautiful voice.....how can't you love a man like that xD.....He's so funny but he knows when it is enough. Serious but funny, Interesting and good looking, beautiful voice and he smells SOOO good, WAHA.......And he's such a nice guy....not one of those stupid snobs....that is very important and one of the points why i love him

JACOBY DAKOTA SHADDIX....the name is already sex!....LMFAO!!!!

2. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 28

Because he's real, there are way to manny fake people out there.

3. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 28

ok y do i love jacoby? he is hilarious and crazy.he has an awesome singing voice and he seems like a very good person.i respect him for struggling with drug and alcohol addiction and hes trying hard to stop for his kids.i think thats great of him.he has awesome tattoos and of course i gotta say it,he's probably the hottest guy to ever walk the earth xD he writes about wats going on in his life and others around him.its not just him whining about stupid stuff.if proach and jacoby werent around idk wat i would do.i dont even wanna think about them not bein here.LOVE YA COBY!! HAPPY BIRHTDAY

4. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 28

I love Jacoby because he is a BALL OF ENERGY! And he's really crazy (in the good way, : D) too, never takes things TOO seriously.

5. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 28

I love Jacoby because he is really funny :D and he cares about other people and he is a really awesome person! He is realllyyy talented and very sexy lol x]

Happy Birthday Coby!

6. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 29

because noone else quite compares x

7. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 29

Hybrid911 wrote:

That's simple enough. haha I couldn't have said it better myself, Jade.

8. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 29

Courtney wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

That's simple enough. haha I couldn't have said it better myself, Jade.

aw thankyou :D x

9. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 29

ok i noe im kinda late for his bday but you should know why! lol

Why do I love Jacoby?
    Thats Simple...

He's Real, Sweet, and cares about his fans...Nuff sed :)

10. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 29

Because jacoby is the Best!!!

11. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 30

I love Jacoby..cuz he's real..and funny..he always joke..and he haven't "stars illness"..:) cuz songs that he wrote helped me in life.:)

12. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 30

id say why, but everyone has pretty much covered it :)
    and to whoever said he's real [cobyzcrackhead? i forgot xD] AMEN.
    soo many people are fake anymore. and ALOT of people who are famous let it get to them.
    they become complete douchebags and aren't even nice when they meet fans! it's crazy. no one in papa roach had got like that, and they never will. it's great. anymore, the only bands you see who genuinely care about their fans and love meeting/spending time with them is new bands.
    and to your question, what would you do without jacoby/PR?
    i honestly don't know. some people can truthfully say they wouldn't be alive because a song has helped them through an addiction or something.
    i can say, though, that life would suck without them. such a great band, such good and hilarious guys, wouldn't be fun without 'em.

13. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 30

um...

because hes jacoby fucking shaddix for starters, duh >_

14. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jul 30

He's amazing.
    The lyrics he sings have such meanings....
    He's so interesting... not just the way he looks either...
    His music is FANTASTIC...
    In a way, he and the rest of Papa Roach saved my life... stopped me doing something stupid
    SO yeah, wouldn't be here without Papa Roach.
    I just do love him, okay?
    Plus he's rather cute lol.
    I LOVE PAPA ROACH!!!
    xxx

15. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Apr 13

Because he's got an infinite energy and I always like what he says with the texts.
    Nothing was leaving at the case. All correspond.
    Him also has got the power to touch the soul and the heart of the other; I never thank him decently for what he did for me and my life.
    His caracther and way to be is amazing with the fan and the public at the concert,you can feel pure energy,pure emotions.
    He rock!
    "God save me from this madness"

16. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

May 02

i adore papa roach and their music. the first time i heard about these guys was two years ago..and you know, it completely changed me. papa roach opened for me a new world, and i'm happy for that. Jacoby is the best singer who i ever known. i think, his energy will never end because he's really cool!

17. Re: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

May 19

Jacoby is a crazy person....he isn't very keen on what other people think about him, he's got his own style and he's got fantastic voice. The lyrics of songs, that he writes are amazing....I love him because he IS.

18. Re: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Jun 27

his name is pretty cool

19. Re: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Aug 14

Its SUPER late, but
    Why do I love Jacoby?
    Well, for starters he's cool and REALLY down to earth :) I was telling my friend at dinner earlier today how he's so down to earth in the interviews. Yet, he has his crazy moments. :)
    Also, he has a great voice. He writes good lyrics too, they're really relatable, especially "Scars". That song is like, a life song kinda deal :)
    Plus he's SUPER crazy on stage, my friend was telling me that she saw them at a local club, and they were amazing :)

"do it all...and then some"-- Kick Buttowski

20. RE: Why We Love Jacoby Shaddix

Nov 06

Y do i love Jacoby?
    Because he is real, he's not like the other people you see in music and television. He has a heart of pure gold. He's struggled so much and writes songs about how he feels, kinda like a personal diary. He's struggled through so much and fought through so much. He is really funny and sweet Jacoby, I hope you know that we are all there for you as you are there for all of us . HAPPY "Late" Birthday. I dont know what i woulddo if papa roach ended....
    faith.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!