Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 30

HEY THERE EVERYONE!(I'm currently high on Papa Roach sooo i'm making this topic) Anyway i was wondering is anyone so Papa Roach Crazy that you have dreams about them? If so please post them below =3

I'll tell mine(i hope their isn't another topic like this)

Well for some reason i was actually touring with the boys in my current age of twelve. Anyway it was night time and i was walking in the kitchen of the hotel room we were all staying in, Tony, and I think Tobin were passed out on the couch sleeping....and jerry...was having sex with some chick in his room(please don't ask where this shit came from) I opened the refridgerator and pulled out a sqeeze cheese tube. Then began eating it. I had a question for Jacoby so i went into his room and i immediately forgot the question because i saw him having sex with some lady who i assumed was a witch because half of her hair was white, the other black, and she had long claw-like nails. Jacoby looked like he had been fucking drugged! The next thing i know i'm outside the room and somthing whispering to me that i was the only person who could tell Kelly. Then i was suddenly at Jacoby's and Kelly's house with Kelly at the front door staring at me....Then i woke up!(It was bittersweet that i did though.)

NEXT DREAM =3

Okay well i was like 18 or so and i was in my own band. We were touring with the Papa Roach guys who were like 50 or so...(they still acted like goofs) i probably have my math wrong....Anyway the band i was in and i decided that it'd be best if i rode with P.Roach back to the hotel because they wanted to shake the rumors of me sleeping with all three of them off(since they were all dudes except me). So we got bored while on the bus and Tony was sleeping. So i decided to prank Tony. I put one of my bloody pads on his face. Then like 15 minutes later he was running around the bus screaming somthing like "I'M BECOMING A WOMAN!" over and over again! Then he realized it was a prank and came after me! I asked for Jacoby's help but he just laughed and i threw a pillow in his face...then i woke up...sigh...

i wonder why Tony was so mad XP

Anyway i'd love to hear your dreams so um feel free to type them up =3

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 30

i kept having papa roach related dreams the week before i was going to see them again.

there was one where i was in this weird village and went into a shop which turned into a big concert hall and coby was there talking to people... cant remember the others x

2. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 30

oh god here we go with the dreams DONT U DARE SAY MINE! xDD

3. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 30

omg yeah! all the time!!! ok ill tell you a few

the other night i had a dream that i met jacoby after a show.. and to get a pic with him was like 30 bucks so i was like hell yea!! so i gave the guy $30 and jacoby walked off the tour bus all pissed because he didnt want to have any more pics taken.. but after a while he started to like it.. then he brought his son makaile out.. and we all got a pic together then he asked me to get on the bus and hangout with them for a while

then another night i had a dream that i got the chance to meet the guys down by the lake i live by.. so i got down there and i saw jacoby and he was bald.. fat and stopped singing.. so the rest of the band wasnt with him because he quit!! do you know how depressing that dream was?? i left as soon as i saw him.. i wouldnt even talk to him!

and then another dream.. i got meet the boys again after a show.. i met tobin, got a signature and a pic and he was sooo freakin funny.. then i met jerry and he was funny too and really sweet.. and he wanted to sign the shirt i was wearing.. then i met jacoby and he kept saying he had to go but me and my friend talked him into staying and talking with us.. then out of nowhere idk why.. the tour bus left with out them. with only tony on the bus.. and the guys had to come to my house to stay the night lmfao xD they even showered in my bathroom and the power went out and they were all soapy and everything.. i woke up laughing so hard!!! lmao

but yea.. i have dreams like that all the time!! lol dont worry.. your not the only one haha and btw.. the bloody pad prank is disgusting!!! lmao i hope you wouldnt do that in real liife!! lmao xD

4. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 30

I have had so many Papa Roach dreams it's ridiculous! Ask anyone who has me added on myspace. I post them sometimes and I'm sure they'd agree, some of them are WEIRD. lol

The last one I had, I was at a concert and I tried getting Tobin's attention because I had brownies for him. I finally got his attention at the end of their set and he smiled and Coby looked over and noticed, so he goes into the crowd, grabs the brownies and runs around the venue eating it before Tobin got a hold of it. I had cupcakes too, so while Tobin was chasing Coby, me, Tony, and Jerry sat and ate cupcakes. hahah

5. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 30

CobyzCrackHead999 wrote:

He he i won't...

HEY EVERYONE CobyzCrackHead999 HAD A DREAM ABOUT...

6. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 30

I had one where Jerry showed up at my house and wanted to jam on guitar with me but i had a broken collarbone and couldent play. That dream sucked!

7. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 30

Bleedingclaw wrote:
    CobyzCrackHead999 wrote:

He he i won't...

HEY EVERYONE CobyzCrackHead999 HAD A DREAM ABOUT...

LMAO not funny! hahaha

SEE-ARE-UH wrote:
    I finally got his attention at the end of their set and he smiled and Coby looked over and noticed, so he goes into the crowd, grabs the brownies and runs around the venue eating it before Tobin got a hold of it. I had cupcakes too, so while Tobin was chasing Coby, me, Tony, and Jerry sat and ate cupcakes. hahah

LMMFAO omg i can jus picture coby eating them while running away from tobin! xD

8. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 30

@Ciarra, your dream is full of win. thats hilarious. and it totally would happen, which makes it even better.

sadly, i can never remember my dreams.. ever :/

9. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 31

My dreams... are super retarded. It's crazy!

Well the last one I had was quite a while back. I was in my house (which was this huge mansion thing looking over a lake) and I walked to the back door. Jerry walked in through the door with a black netted beret on and a fishing rod in his hand and was all "I've been fishing, come out here!" and then there was this huuuuge pretty lake and forrest outside my house. It was amazing haha

10. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 31

i had alot but only one sticks out for me.
    i was at my grandparents house chilling on their deck and all of a sudden my mom was like"shai the boys are here" and i was like wtf wat boys.then jerry,tobin,coby and tony walk on to the deck.then my pap made food on the grill for them.then coby bought me a frappacino and he took a sip of it then gave it to me and my aunt was yelling at me cuz she thought it was gross that his germs were on it and then i drank it lol.weird dream

11. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 31

shai7xroach wrote:
    i was at my grandparents house chilling on their deck and all of a sudden my mom was like"shai the boys are here" and i was like wtf wat boys.then jerry,tobin,coby and tony walk on to the deck.then my pap made food on the grill for them.then coby bought me a frappacino and he took a sip of it then gave it to me and my aunt was yelling at me cuz she thought it was gross that his germs were on it and then i drank it lol.weird dream

XPPPP LOL i envy you!

Oh new dream i had recently: I wasm y 12 year old self and i was at a show with papa roach and Coby and i were smashing Tobin's and Jerry''s guitars with chairs!

12. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Jul 31

Bleedingclaw wrote:
    shai7xroach wrote:

XPPPP LOL i envy you!

Oh new dream i had recently: I wasm y 12 year old self and i was at a show with papa roach and Coby and i were smashing Tobin's and Jerry''s guitars with chairs!

haha it was a cool dream. ^^yours sounds fun hahaha

13. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Aug 03

All I remember from last nights dream was that Tobin and Katie were my parents and that we were watching some cartoons on TV with a lot of popcorn :S

It was weird... haha.. Tobin's way too young to be my father xD and I don't think he was sexually active on the age of 8 :P

14. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Aug 03

Hmmm i had one last night...

I got a VIP ticket for a concert and i was at the front of the line for like ages and then i was really happy cuz i thought i would be on the front line but i wasnt and i was annoyed....that dream really sucked haha

15. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Aug 03

ive had 4, well 4 that i posted blogs about anyway in the past if you wanna check em out :) heres the links:

http://www.paparoach.com/users/n7mdZg9F/blogs/37483

http://www.paparoach.com/users/n7mdZg9F/blogs/16912

http://www.paparoach.com/users/n7mdZg9F/blogs/14661

http://www.paparoach.com/users/n7mdZg9F/blogs/12416

their all pretty funny and crazy dreams xD
    i just now read em all over and they made me laugh lol
    my papa roach dreams are weird yet cool haha

16. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Aug 04

HAHAHAHA you guys have some hilarious dreams =3just recently i had two!

One was all five of us(the fifth person me) were at a disco....and cherries started raining out of nowhere and then we all started dancing to Starstruck by lady gaga and i don't like that song that much...For some reason all the guys wanted to grind against me....i WAS scared but happy on da inside...

Next dream: They had just finished a concert...Coby started to dance with Tobin XP Then Jerry, and i shook our heads mumbling somthing about idiotic bass players and hyper lead singers....

Fun fun fun XP

17. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Aug 06

I had a dream last night, actually, that I lit up a doobie with one of my brothers, my best friend Ryan, and Coby. Then I started puffing up like a balloon and grabbed onto Ryan and started flying around Coby and my brother while they tried to hit us with baseball bats because apparently there was candy inside us . . .

Two problems with that . . .

1. I don't smoke pot. Never have, never will.
    2. COBY TRIED TO HIT ME WITH A BAT!!! WHAT'S MY HEAD TRYIN' TO TELL ME?!

18. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Aug 08

I had a really weird dream last night and I just feel like posting it.

I was on the tour bus chilling with Tobin and Jerry and we were on Jerry's laptop all checking our profiles on here. Tobin logs in first and he has like 300+ unread messages, countless unapproved comments, and a zillion friend request! And he's just like, "Welp, I logged in'' and he logs out. LMFAO. Me and Jerry just start cracking up because we're just like what is the point of that? But, whatever! Then Jerry logs on. Nothing new. Mainly because he keeps up with his comments and shit. So, I log in and Jerry's all, "Ohhh, 36 friend request, 4 new comments, AND 2 unread messages!? Someone is quite the popular one!" and he was just teasing me and I don't even know why! So, I was all, "Yeah, well at least I have people who want to be my friends and at least people love me enough to leave me comments." I was being pretty mean to him, but in a joking way. It was fun. (: Hahaha. I've been really mean to Jerry lately when he's in my dreams. But, that's because he's a creeper :P

19. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Aug 09

i don't know but every time i dream about papa roach it's about making out with coby!
    in the last dream we wanted to make out, but we couldn't find a right place where nobody would find us. so we were running around the place (it was an old large building) und finally we found a white jeep. after climbing into the jeep and starting kissing some guy came and interrupted us and coby got very mad about it...
    then i woke up und i can tell you... coby can kiss like no one else :-)

20. RE: Papa Roach Dreams

Aug 09

I had this one the other night.

I had backstage passes for me and a friend for Papa Roach. So we go meet the guys, jacobys going mad with the video camera, fucking just going crazy. Tony just sat their with a beer amused as hell and tobin and jerry weren't there they were tuning their shit. Next thing I know Coby is in my face with the stupid fucking camera, and we go shit crazy just screaming and singing and laughing into the camera, then tony joins in and its just this mess of noise and a camera. Coby drops the camera and we fall flat on are asses just spread out on the floor. Jerry walks in, observes the mess and us sweaty and laughing on the floor, he has a very confused look on his face, then spots the camera and has this shocked look in his eye, Coby speaks up, "Hey, man you just missed some crazy ass shit, if you were here, you could've joined in," Jerry looked mortified and walked out the room. And me, Coby and Tony just burst out laughing with the thought of a mentally scared Jerry.

Then I woke up with cramp.... hmmmmm

Newsletter Signup