Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

I don't want shit for this, but when this popped up i was just like "...really now...?wtf"
and decided to do this :D

xD

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

i crack up every time that happens XD

2. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

b0ard3rl!n3rachel wrote:
    i crack up every time that happens XD

lmfao,i did at first too.
    but after awhile i was kinda pissed.
    Pete Wentz is fuckin' shit....
    Nowhere even close to the awesomeness of Jacoby -.-;

3. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

haha had to google it to c and YUP got the same result (never noticed it before) x( pisses me off! lol

4. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

hahahaha i know!!!! every time i do that and that freakin name pops up my blood bloils!!!!! it kills me to see him compared to some girly boy band guitar player

5. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

LilRoach Moe wrote:
    hahahaha i know!!!! every time i do that and that freakin name pops up my blood bloils!!!!! it kills me to see him compared to some girly boy band guitar player

ugh ikr!!!
    and unfortunately, when i wsa in like 6th grade, i was in fuking love with pete.
    now i look around my room and am all ".....ew"
    luckily right in front of my bed is an all Papa Roach wall I made like 2 years ago...
    :|

6. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

Emilyyy wrote:
    LilRoach Moe wrote:

ugh ikr!!!
    and unfortunately, when i wsa in like 6th grade, i was in fuking love with pete.
    now i look around my room and am all ".....ew"
    luckily right in front of my bed is an all Papa Roach wall I made like 2 years ago...
    :|

hahaha thats great!!! im not gonna lie.. i liked pete wentz before i ever even knew about papa roach too.. but as soon as i experienced las cucarachas.. i was hooked.. and bye bye pete lmao xD hes such a loser now hahaha omg.. i have a pr wall too!! hahaha actually 4 pr walls lmao xD i have something of PR on all of my walls haha

7. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

well i gotta say pete wentz is awesome and i even have my hair like him O_O butttttt jacoby of course is better xD

8. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

darkraptor08 wrote:
    well i gotta say pete wentz is awesome and i even have my hair like him O_O butttttt jacoby of course is better xD

haha.
    That's cool[=

Y'know, I respect you for actually speakin your mind.
    Some people who actually do like P.W would normally just agree to my post so they don't get screamed at or wouldn't say anything.[=

I don't like to bite people's heads off for their opinions.
    People who like to do that really have no life.
    You can like whoever you want to :D
    haha

xoxo

9. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

God DX I found that tonight XP Laughed like WTH does he have in common with pete wentz?

10. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

I can see the connection though....
    Pete - Jacoby...
    they're both being adored in a "ohhhh he's so hot!"-kind of way by A LOT of young teenage girls who think they are alternative.

11. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

SuperMiek wrote:
    Pete - Jacoby...
    they're both being adored in a "ohhhh he's so hot!"-kind of way by A LOT of young teenage girls who think they are alternative.

so true.

I hate when people are all "OMG I LOVE JACOBY SHADDIX !!!!!! HE'S SOOO HOT"`

Like really, if you say something like that, at least say something about Tony, Tobin, or Jerry...

It makes it seem as if you only 'like' PR cuz of the front man, and I fucking hate people like that...

EW ESPECIALLY WHEN THEYRE TOTALLY PREPPY AND LIKE JONAS BROTHERS AND RAP AS WELL.
    Ive seen that A LOT and it disgusts me :|

But yeah, I see your point

12. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

Emily \m/(^_^)\m/ wrote:
    SuperMiek wrote:
    Pete - Jacoby...

so true.

Like really, if you say something like that, at least say something about Tony, Tobin, or Jerry...

It makes it seem as if you only 'like' PR cuz of the front man, which I fucking hate...

I "hate" them too.. I just want to shake those girls and say something like "GROW UP, learn that it's about the music!! Get an own identity!!! AAAAAH" :P
    And unfortunately there are a lot of people who only like bands because of the front man.... and/or because of his hotness...

13. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

SuperMiek wrote:
    Emily \m/(^_^)\m/ wrote:
    SuperMiek wrote:
    Pete - Jacoby...

so true.

It makes it seem as if you only 'like' PR cuz of the front man, which I fucking hate...

I "hate" them too.. I just want to shake those girls and say something like "GROW UP, learn that it's about the music!! Get an own identity!!! AAAAAH" :P
    And unfortunately there are a lot of people who only like bands because of the front man.... and/or because of his hotness...

ugh, I know.
    It sickens me.
    I'm only 15, but I have respect towards musicians.
    They're using their time to entertain the people and try and touch a few peoples lives instead of spending time with their family.
    I don't think many people these days realize what these musicians are missing out on in their life just so you can smile...
    If you can't respect musicians for what they do and not just for their 'hotness,' then I lose total respect for you....

I apologize on my rant... haha

14. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Jul 31

You know, I really dont like pete. I can handle a FEW fob songs, and I really dont think the guy is hot.

BUT...

Where in the HELL are those supposed nude photos that got out a few years back? Seriously. Curiosity killed the cat, I know. But I have NEVER been able to find them >_

15. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Aug 01

bloody hell
    he needs shooting lol

16. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Aug 01

cLaY-mAn wrote:
    bloody hell
    he needs shooting lol

haha omg that's something I would say!! x

17. Mey avatar Mey

RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Aug 01

lol

18. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Aug 01

India wrote:
    You know, I really dont like pete. I can handle a FEW fob songs, and I really dont think the guy is hot.

BUT...

Where in the HELL are those supposed nude photos that got out a few years back? Seriously. Curiosity killed the cat, I know. But I have NEVER been able to find them >_

lmfao.
    Go to google.com and type in Pete Wentz nude or something xD

19. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Aug 01

hahaha i saw this sometime ago.

20. RE: Fail...Disgrace to Jacoby Shaddix's name..

Aug 01

Emily \m/(^_^)\m/ wrote:
    darkraptor08 wrote:

haha.
    That's cool[=

Y'know, I respect you for actually speakin your mind.
    Some people who actually do like P.W would normally just agree to my post so they don't get screamed at or wouldn't say anything.[=

I don't like to bite people's heads off for their opinions.
    People who like to do that really have no life.
    You can like whoever you want to :D
    haha

xoxo

Thank ya :D

Newsletter Signup