How many times have you seen Papa Roach?!

Jan 13

How many times have you seen Papa Roach live?! When and where! How was it...just wandering, CAUSE I THINK PAPA ROACH FORGETS ABOUT THE SOUTH...he's been here once in the past few years and it sux!

Replies to This Posting

1. por favor bengan a Peru!!!!!!

Jan 13

POr favor vengan a peru ak tienen muxos fans pero si vienen no solo vengan a lima porfas tambien vengan a arequipa
    GRAX

2. ok

Jan 13

no habla espanol?!?!

3. PLEASE

Jan 13

Hey, guys, please, come to Brazil... I've been waiting for you my whole life =) ! I can't wait to see you live! It would be a dream for me! And, please, if you decide to come to Brazil, don't forget about Sao Paulo, ok?! 'cause I live here!

4. Re:

Jan 13

You mean THEY right?

5. RE: How many times have you seen Papa Roach?!

Jan 13

xxASHLEYY wrote:
    You mean THEY right?[/quote

of course

6. How many times have you seen Papa Roach?!

Jan 13

Oh, and if you're talking about them going to Alabama just ONCE in the past few years, I have no idea what band you're checking up on. They've been there / by that area quite a few times..

And just wondering because you said he's like the band's just one person.

I'll stop now.

7. How many times have you seen Papa Roach?!

Jan 13

(((((Oh, and if you're talking about them going to Alabama just ONCE in the past few years, I have no idea what band you're checking up on. They've been there / by that area quite a few times..

I'll stop now.)))

Maybe if you would take your nose out of whoever's ass its up, you would relieze that your an moron. I really don't give a flying shit what your ass has to say about it. If your trying to make yourself look better by correcting me or trying to prove some gay shit, maybe i should let you know you look stupid. I know that he's not the only fucking member in the band. Honestly, I didnt even see anything wrong with what i typed , until I read it about 5 times over. So, i've pretty much came to the conclusion that you have nothing better to do with your time then to sit here and critique people's forums..so go fuck off . Ok, now I'M DONE!

8. let me correct myself and apologize....

Jan 13

The last time the BAND was in the BIRMINGHAM area was 2 years ago at the crawfish boil , then the last time the BAND came to the south, (alabama/panhandle area) was in october . That is what i APPARENTLY should have said. If I seriously offended you by not being analiticaly correct, i apologize. I didn't think I had to cross my t's and dot my i's for a forum post.

9. Moderator

RE: How many times have you seen Papa Roach?!

Jan 13

wow wow...calm down there. Ashley wasn't attacking you or anything..she was just saying that she's seen that they've been down in that area more recently than you must have realized..and I was gonna say "Papa Roach isn't a he" too..

but anyways...to answer your post..
    I've seen them 16 times.
    I don't remember all of the dates...but here's my list so far:
    Chicago, IL 2002
    Turlock, CA 8.8.04
    Los Angeles, CA 7.15.05
    Sacramento, CA 2006
    Sacramento, CA 12.?.06
    Chicago, IL 2.15.07
    Madison, WI 5.9.07
    St Louis, MO 5.12.07
    Kansas City, MO 7.6.07
    Dubuque, IA 7.28.07
    Cincinnati, OH 12.6.07
    Fort Wayne, IN 12.7.07
    Cincinnati, OH 8.19.08
    Dayton, OH 11.22.08
    Indianapolis, IN 11.23.08
    Hammond, IN 12.6.08

And next month, I'll be seeing them 3 more times. lol
    Fort Wayne, IN 2.16.09
    Highland Heights, KY 2.23.09 [lol add ANOTHER state to that list]
    Chicago, IL 2.27.09

yeah I'm kinda crazy.

10. thats cool

Jan 13

I'm not stupid i do know how many times they've been down here. I live here. But i'm gonna drop it cause it's starting too much drama on here.

I wish I was able to see them that many times, but I dont have the time and like i said, they don't come around here that often, but when they do i'm there.

11. Re:

Jan 13

Jeez, I was just saying. No need to get worked up about it. The reason I only brought it up is because I know people from your area and they've seen Roach quite a few times around there. Maybe I have the locations mixed up in my head from where exactly they've seen them, but as I said it's people from where you live. I'm sorry I don't have all of their passed dates memorized.

12. Moderator

RE: How many times have you seen Papa Roach?!

Jan 13

LilRockerLala wrote:
    I wish I was able to see them that many times, but I dont have the time and like i said, they don't come around here that often, but when they do i'm there.

I do travel quite a bit to see them. the craziest one was driving 6 hours all night without sleeping...from WI to St Louis. hahaha.

13. wow

Jan 13

yea, that's long. My husband just bought tickets to the pikeville, ky concert. So, that's roughly a 9 hour drive from where we are at.

14. Re:

Jan 13

come to Indonesia, please!!!
    so long I'm waiting for this band's presence

15. damn

Jan 13

indonesia, huh?! I need to quit complaining!

16. re

Jan 13

3 times. ALL FRONT ROW. thats important lol

2x at Pieres in Fort wayne,IN
    1x in Lima,Ohio when they were on the bad boys of rock tour.

17. Papa Roach Live

Jan 13

I will see them again in about three weeks. This will make my 8th PRoach concert. All of them have been in Nor Cal. They are incredible. So much energy live. The best rock concert you could possibly go to!!!!!

18. RE: How many times have you seen Papa Roach?!

Jan 13

xxASHLEYY wrote:
    Oh, and if you're talking about them going to Alabama just ONCE in the past few years, I have no idea what band you're checking up on. They've been there / by that area quite a few times..

I'll stop now.

they have been around.. like 4 times i think maybe. l0l
    i saw them 3 of the 4 times though. and i live in birmingham so yea. but to answer your question i have seen them 3 times.
    1.birmingham, alabama. 5-5-07
    2.knoxville, tennessee. 9-14-07
    3.atlanta, georgia.10-17-08
    i wanna see them more but i am only 15 so i cant actually get into a car and go, but i have seen them the farthest is 6 hours away. :)
    they are amazing
    -viva la cucaracha!

19. Re:

Jan 13

I wish they would make odessa/midland thier main tx city dates but they have only been here 3 times and ive seen them all 3 times. They only come around here ever so offten we been lucky ..they were here in Nov and last year for halloween. The frist time they were here was back in 04

20. Moderator

Re:

Jan 14

sounds like I might be seeing them saturday too.

heh
    x]

Get the latest from Papa Roach!