Jacoby's new image?

Jun 03

Jacoby changes his hairstyle with every new album. He had black heir for....9 years? And now he's got blond. Yeah. I know he had similar in video 'She loves me not' but...I think he looks better in black.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsnayKyPui0&feature=relmfu

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Jacoby's new image?

Jun 07

Thanks so much for posting that... although I thought his hair looked more brown than blond... looks like his more natural hair color because it matches his whiskers. Jacoby looks good no matter what... I liked seeing him sing with Tobin's brother too. Thanks!
    ~*The hardest ones to love... are the ones that need it most*~

2. Re: Jacoby's new image?

Jun 08

Cool vid. I think the new color makes him look younger, but it totally works.
    Cause You gotta be bigger, be faster, be stronger
    If your gonna survive any longer
    In this lifetime, it better be the right time
    The first time might be your last time

3. Re: Jacoby's new image?

Jun 09

June 18th marks the tenth anniversary of Lovehatetragedy. That is all.
    "Honestly, if you don't fit in, then you're probably doing the right thing." LIGHTS

4. Moderator

RE: Jacoby's new image?

Jun 14

that's def just his natural hair color! Probably been too busy/lazy to dye it black while he's at home.
    ~Busta

5. Re: Jacoby's new image?

Jun 18

Let the man be! :) Blond or black... who cares! It's the music that counts..
    " Born with nothing, die with everything"

6. Re: Jacoby's new image?

Jun 19

he looks with blod really cool, but for me is the black better, or maybe if i see him longer with blond,

7. Re: Jacoby's new image?

Jun 19

Wow, blond hair on Jacoby, that's.. something new..., well he still looks good, so it doesn't matter.

Newsletter Signup