PR Fan Video 2012 Info

Jun 16

http://youtu.be/6KrWlfjq-s0

Please watch this video to find out info on how you can help out with the PR fan video! (: Hoping to get it done before the album releases.

In this video, I discuss the Papa Roach fan video project, which will consist of a compilation of videos, pictures, and messages sent in by the Roaches worldwide. Please help out and make this amazing! :D I'm determined and I know, together, all of the Roaches can make this happen. If you have any questions, feel free to tweet me at @OneTrackMind143 or on the @PapaRoachFans Twitter. I will most likely get back to you the quickest on my personal account. Send in videos, pictures, and messages to OneTrackMind143@yahoo.com. Remember to send your Twitter and/or PR site username with it. I figured it'd be a great way to convey our utmost admiration and our appreciation for the guys doing what they do for us.

~* I live the days of war and I live the nights of love,
I suffer to survive,
I gotta, gotta, gotta stay alive... *~

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: PR Fan Video 2012 Info

Jun 16

I'm in all the way :)

until when can we send videos/photos? :)
    Protons And Electrons Always Cause Explosions

2. Re: PR Fan Video 2012 Info

Jun 16

johnny.V Coby wrote:
    I'm in all the way :)

until when can we send videos/photos? :)

Until probably the 21st of September, so I have that weekend to get everything fixed and make sure it's perfect. :) That way I don't have to worry about school when I'm trying to wrap it up. And thank you

3. Re: PR Fan Video 2012 Info

Jun 17

ook :)

thank you for making this video :) you give us the chance to show our love for the band :)

Get the latest from Papa Roach!