Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Jan 17

"-Every time someone says "you're so lame" you sing "you're such a bore" in your head."

Nah. I actually sing it back to them xD
    And Im going to try that Viva La Cucaracha thing. Should be pretty funny ^^

2. Re:

Jan 17

-You're the main source of everything PR for everyone you know, and they all think it's the only thing you know anything about.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this one too. I'm definately the main source with my friends! And as for Muse... hahaha xD

3. *lol*

Jan 17

- you quote their lyrics whenever it fits
    - you say about yourself you want some fucking respect
    - you make videos to their songs
    - you watch Scars before going to bed hoping to dream about Jacoby being your boyfriend (cause he looks so hot there)

4. PR

Jan 17

- when you talk about PR you surely don't mean public relations but papa roach
    - a proach song line is your personal motto!

5. lmao

Jan 17

I'm on my phone in dunkin donuts, cause you kno sidekicks got it like that lol and the jerry thing is soo true, I refer to him now as jesus horton and nothing else and the viva la cucaracha at pestrians made me giggle, the people sitting at the next table are looking at me funny, it was funny. Lol. It made my day.. I shall think of something funny to add to the list.. And I wish my family wud celebrate their bdays with me.. Or at least make cupcakes with me lol

-Nikky

6. RE: You know you're a Papa Roach fan when.....

Jan 17

Recklezz wrote:
    - when you talk about PR you surely don't mean public relations but papa roach
    - a proach song line is your personal motto!

Lmao its ttrueeee I have many.. My whole fan tatto is based off a lyrics, but someone of then I do seem to "live my life by" =]

7. Re:

Jan 17

People always think I mean public relations. But theyre stuuupid. OF COURSE I MEAN PAPA ROACH!

8. Re:

Jan 17

-You yell Viva La Cucaracha out the window at pedestrians.

Haha i love shouting random shit at pedestrians to scare the shit outta them so am, gonna try that one lol

9. OMG

Jan 17

“-Every time someone says "you're so lame" you sing "you're such a bore" in your head.
    -You see the word Papa in red letters and automatically think it says Papa Roach.
    -Typing 'road' comes out 'roach.'
    -When you see Jesus, you think it's Jerry.
    -Baby dolls make you want to listen to LHT.
    -You've practiced and can perfectly sign their signatures.
    -You specifically wanted to read Moby Dick because of Coby Dick.”

-You can’t sleep at night, because one of the PR songs you like so much.
    -At the morning you wake up with that PR song that kept you awoke over the night.
    -You sit to do your homework, but you can’t concentrate on it. You’re thinking what the guys are doing at the moment and “To be loved…” sounds in your head!
    -Someone says you that Jacoby is an emo – you’re thinking: “I wanna kick you’re teeth then”
    I can’t think of any more now and OMG I can’t believe that I’m soo obsesed with them!!!

10. Re:

Jan 17

muse came on while i was reading this >.> and im now laughing xDDD, plus its supermassive black hole. BAHAHHAHA. ihy ciarra.

11. You know you're a Papa Roach fan when.....

Jan 17

-When you see a Ben & Jerry's, you think Chad & Jerry's. ;]
    -When you see Brownies and Cupcakes, you think Jerry and Tobin.
    -On Sundays you have to eat brownies.
    -You went to go see Horton Hears A Who on opening night just because of Jerry. :D
    -The characters in Horton Hears A Who reminded you of each one of the guys and you had a character for all of them.
    -Everytime you type "who," you type Whore instead.
    -The first thing your friend's will ask you when they see you is, "So how are the boys? Anything new with them?"
    -Random people that don't know you come up to you asking for news on Papa Roach.

Jerry's really gonna know now if he reads this. STOP READING THINGS, JERRY. You scare me! I'M NOT GUILTY. The end. hahaha.

12. You know you're a Papa Roach fan when.....

Jan 17

-Every time you go to type Horton, you type Whoreton.
    -You've submitted definitions on urban dictionary for each of the guys.
    -Coby products make you laugh.
    -Plaid=Coby.
    -Kobe beef makes you think of Coby.
    -Penguins make you die of laughter or think of last resort in a helium voice.

13. Re:

Jan 17

You know tobin is the special one xD

haha thats all i got..im special too lol this list made me happy.

14. Re:

Jan 17

lol busta you should make a group on facebook with these in it!

15. RE: You know you're a Papa Roach fan when.....

Jan 17

Fan 'till the end wrote:
    “-Every time someone says "you're so lame" you sing "you're such a bore" in your head.
    -You see the word Papa in red letters and automatically think it says Papa Roach.
    -Typing 'road' comes out 'roach.'
    -When you see Jesus, you think it's Jerry.
    -Baby dolls make you want to listen to LHT.
    -You've practiced and can perfectly sign their signatures.
    -You specifically wanted to read Moby Dick because of Coby Dick.”

-You can’t sleep at night, because one of the PR songs you like so much.
    -At the morning you wake up with that PR song that kept you awoke over the night.
    -You sit to do your homework, but you can’t concentrate on it. You’re thinking what the guys are doing at the moment and “To be loved…” sounds in your head!
    -Someone says you that Jacoby is an emo – you’re thinking: “I wanna kick you’re teeth then”
    I can’t think of any more now and OMG I can’t believe that I’m soo obsesed with them!!!
    teeth in no? or maybe i've been yelling it wrong lmao! wouldn't be the first time either ;p; that's one of my most common thoughts of the day, I WAnn Kick Yo Teeth in son! lol

16. RE: You know you're a Papa Roach fan when.....

Jan 17

b0ard3rl!n3rachel wrote:
    -Every time you go to type Horton, you type Whoreton.
    -You've submitted definitions on urban dictionary for each of the guys.
    -Coby products make you laugh.
    -Plaid=Coby.
    -Kobe beef makes you think of Coby.
    -Penguins make you die of laughter or think of last resort in a helium voice.

i watched one of your helium videos lmao!!!!!

17. you know your a PR Fan when...

Jan 17

-- You see Jesus paintings and pictures and think of jerry.
    -- you heard something about starwars and think of Jar Jar.
    -- Any word that ends in ATION you think of Tobin.
    -- Tim Horton's becomes Jesus Horton when you read it.
    -- you listen to Papa Roach ALL day, and never get sick of it =P
    -- you get excited when you hear news about a new tour, even when they aren't coming in your area.
    -- you hear "MUTHERFUCKER" and think of Coby.
    -- Muse makes you laugh** because you think of the video clip of Jerry getting tattoo'd.
    -- You'd consider getting a band tattoo even if you don't like needles.
    -- after listening to GAWM enough times your SURE you could get away with murder hahaha

that's all i got for now.

- Nikky

18. Moderator

RE: You know you're a Papa Roach fan when.....

Jan 17

xxASHLEYY wrote:

WRAUNG. cupcakes make me think of Jacoby.
    and Makaile.
    and.....turds.

19. RE: You know you're a Papa Roach fan when.....

Jan 17

Busta wrote:
    xxASHLEYY wrote:

WRAUNG. cupcakes make me think of Jacoby.
    and Makaile.
    and.....turds.

LOL. That story will never get old. and everyone else is gonna be like "What?!"

20. Moderator

Re:

Jan 17

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE BEEN EATIN TURDS!
    8D

Get the latest from Papa Roach!