Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

Omg Nikky, totally forgot about the book lol. So do you still have all my stuffs then? :D

Would be awesome to get more people into the book. Maybe you should list the actual things we're putting in :)

2. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

I totally support this idea. Just let me know what i've gotta do :) x

3. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

I didn't know what to say lol!!!!

And yes I have all your stuff. It's already in there. Right up front.

4. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

100% into this.

Just put more details in what we're supposed to do, and I'm sure there will be a load more supporters and you'll get more pages done :]

I'm sure as hell gonna do it though :]

5. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

Yeah, Let us know what you want and Im in!
    Is it just a short letter thanking the band and explaining how theyve helped us?

6. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

Brodey wrote:
    Yeah, Let us know what you want and Im in!
    Is it just a short letter thanking the band and explaining how theyve helped us?

yeah that's what iwas thinking it could be. haha

7. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

*raises hand* 100% supporter HERE! lol

8. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

Yep, you can write a letter explaining how much they mean if you want!

Also, we did this thing where we picked our hits for a "papa roach greatest hits CD" with like 20 odd songs on, so you could do that too. Also drawings are welcome, I'm sure.

Did you ever put in my speach thing about Tony Nikky? lol

9. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

Sammy! wrote:
    Yep, you can write a letter explaining how much they mean if you want!

Also, we did this thing where we picked our hits for a "papa roach greatest hits CD" with like 20 odd songs on, so you could do that too. Also drawings are welcome, I'm sure.

Did you ever put in my speach thing about Tony Nikky? lol

are we supposed to like, send it to her on here as a msg or lke... legit write it up and send it to her??

sorry, just wanna make sure I do it right :]

10. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

Emily \m/(^_^)\m/ wrote:

are we supposed to like, send it to her on here as a msg or lke... legit write it up and send it to her??

I wrote it up and sent it :D It then all goes into this big book. But I'm sure Nikky will print it if you really want her too :) haha

11. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

Sammy! wrote:
    Emily \m/(^_^)\m/ wrote:

I wrote it up and sent it :D It then all goes into this big book. But I'm sure Nikky will print it if you really want her too :) haha

haha. idk, i think ill prefer to write it up...more personal than just typing it x]

This is a great idea btw !!

12. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

i want in! what do i gotta do!! after all they've done for me ill do whatever i can! thats such an awesome idea :)

13. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

Thank you Jello, I do need help this arranging business.
    and yes, it is all in the book. Everyone has a page. even tony. he actually has the coolest looking one. xD
    ---------------------------------
    I will add all the small details at the top.

to you answer questions.
    i prefer for you to hand write it, it is much more personal if you do.

the letter itself is completely up to you. Some people kept it short and just a simple thank you, others poured their life stories in theirs and completely opened up to me and the book itself.
    As i will list up top, others did send other stuff in, someone wrote a song for them, others just sent me group photos with them (meet and greets and such) favorite concert photos. uhhmm... sketches. Poetry.

I also came up with a few little things you could do on the side, as Jello mention, some of us came up with individual lists of our favorite songs,

IF YOU COULD MAKE PAPA ROACH'S GREATEST HITS CD
    what songs would you put in there (up to 13)
    that type of deal... There was a few other, i shall post.

and thank you for everyone who wants to be apart of this.

it is open to everyone around the world.

14. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

I'm so into this! I'll message you when I'm done so I know where to send it in! :)

15. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

Also in the mean time, we shall use this thread for question, posted updates of whats been done, and what needs to be done...

16. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

[quote=? Mindy! [CHANGE OR DIE]]I'm so into this! I'll message you when I'm done so I know where to send it in! :)

sounds good.

the sooner your done the better it will be all around, no rush though, take your time and do it the way you would want it to be done, just as fast as you can if that makes any sense lol

17. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

i'm in! 100%!

18. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

are you planning on giving it to the guys? Like when do we have to do this by?

19. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

if i have the time, and can think of something good to add then i'll definitely join in :)

20. RE: Try This Again (Jerry keep out xoxox)

Aug 23

sixxersworld wrote:
    are you planning on giving it to the guys? Like when do we have to do this by?

yes of course, for the next Us tour. as soon as dates are posted i will know when i need to have it done by, the sooner your done the less running around like a moron i have to do...

Get the latest from Papa Roach!