Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Papa Roach tattoos

Jan 24

Here are mine.
    I dunno why this isn't working right

...To Be Loved lyrics.
    Jerry took this pic and I was like OMG AM I GOING ON YOUR FLICKR!? it was retarded hahaha.
    I need to get something around them to fancy them up so people stop asking me if it's marker ¬_¬

2. Moderator

Papa Roach tattoos

Jan 24

and my crackhead behind my ear.

Jacoby was all excited and was like zomg ray! take a pic of this for me. too bad my face isn't in it hahha

3. Re:

Jan 24

omg. i wish that would have been me in the pic with jacoby.. i love him and the band and i want to see them so bad..

4. Moderator

Re:

Jan 24

lol

5. :)

Jan 24

oh yeah your crackhead pic is up on the proach unit website huh, i was thinking "where the hell have i seen that picture before..."
    then it finally came to me ^_^
    awesome pic tho

6. Moderator

Re:

Jan 24

haha yeah..it's up on there :] ty

7. Re:

Jan 25

Nice tats!

8. Re:

Jan 25

I'm getting one in Albuquerque, any suggestions?

9. Moderator

Re:

Jan 25

lol how do you know you're going to get a tattoo if you don't know what you're gonna get?

10. Re:

Jan 25

jajaja estan muy buenos!!

sorry, I do not speak English :(

11. RE:

Jan 25

haha yeah he looks pretty damn
    excited to see it too
    luuucky

12. tattoo.

Jan 26

l0l, im getting my tattoo prolly this year :)
    its prolly gunna be dancing in the ashes on my wrists.
    does it hurt?
    and does it take ferever to heal?

13. my tattoo

Jan 26

I'm having trouble putting the picture in but you can click on my flickr link and it's the first picture. I just got a line from and my fav song added just below Jacoby's Crackhead and on my wrist!! The Crackhead I've had for over a year and I know what you mean Busta, I had to add to it so people stopped asking me why I drew on myself with a sharpie!

14. Moderator

Papa Roach tattoos

Jan 27

PRoachrox wrote:
    and I know what you mean Busta, I had to add to it so people stopped asking me why I drew on myself with a sharpie!

lol..my crackhead is so thin it looks like ball point pen. I like how he looks tho. but it's so retarded because like, I couldn't even write on my arms where those are...esp not on my right arm x] people are idiots

blackrosebaby66 wrote:
    l0l, im getting my tattoo prolly this year :)
    its prolly gunna be dancing in the ashes on my wrists.
    does it hurt?
    and does it take ferever to heal?

on your wrists, it'll hurt! not horrible tho...not like, to the point that you'll tell them to stop. you'll probably just squidge up your face a little. tattoos feel different to different people...but the answer to 'does it hurt' is usually yes. it def doesn't feel good..but it's not really that much of a bad feeling otherwise I wouldn't keep getting them lol I'm a wus.

but they usually take about a week to be healed. really super easy to take care of. don't touch it much, wash your hands and put lotion on like 3 times a day..just like a sunburn. then like the next few days, just put lotion on when it feels tight..and don't pick at it. and you'll have a purdy tattoo :D

just listen to your artist, because everyone has diff techniques and almost always one person you ask will be like OMG NO DON'T PUT THAT ON IT!! and then another person will be like OMG THAT'S ALL I USE ON MY TATTOOS. lol

15. Re:

Jan 27

Dufus...I'm open to suggestions! I already had planned on doing lion prints following the curve of my right ear, just behind, but I'd get a second one if I hit on the right PR idea. I don't want to be like any one else, I want my own thing..just havn't really been inspired yet.

16. Papa Roach tattoos

Jan 27

I love tattoos! I think your are great Busta and it's cool that you got to show them to the band. I've been trying to design something for myself...I have no money though :( I did one design that was a tribute to Duff Mckagan but I don't know if I'd wanna get that as my first tattoo cause it's pretty detailed. I doodled something the other day which I thought was cool and I'll probably make it bigger. It's "born with nothing, die with everything" with swirls and stars around it...in black and grey. I think I'd wanna get that....

If anyone has any ideas I could design something for you...

how much did your tats cost you Busta?

17. Moderator

RE: Papa Roach tattoos

Jan 28

sixxersworld wrote:
    how much did your tats cost you Busta?

my crackhead was 50, and the dude seemed to have felt bad that he had to charge me that much..but that's usually shop minimum. my lyrics were 80. my chicago was 100, puzzle piece was 50, I think my Adalia was 100ish and my stars were 150, and I got completely ripped off with that one..but I was to anxious to get it..I paid that. lol. it probably shouldn't have cost more than about 65 but eh. lol

and at NAMM, I was like oh, Jerry look. *shows him my crackhead* and he's like 'I know. I've seen pictures of it,' and I was like '...oh...WELL FINE THEN.' lolll it was kinda funny and random that he'd seen pictures of it?? [I'm assuming the one I put on here since that pic was for Coby and not me lol] but I was kinda like aw.. since he'd already seen it. lol

18. PR Tattoo

Jan 29

Right now I'm planning to get stars down my side and I want to get "Live, Love, Fight" from Crash worked around the stars. I can see it in my head but it's hard for me to explain here. Whenever I do get it I'll post a pic.

19. Re:

Jan 31

That kinda sounds like what I was designing for my papa roach tattoo. The stars thing...are you getting it in colour?

Thanks for the info Busta. Maybe once I'm done school and start working I'll be able to afford one...

20. Re:

Jan 31

Nope, I'm not getting mine in color, just the outline in black. It'll be cheaper and less painful! I've been kinda feeling like doing something in just black ink. What idea do you have for yours?

Get the latest from Papa Roach!