whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Apr 29

hey ppls im here to see what pr songs yall ppl like

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Apr 29

i love them all! but especialy 'live this down', 'what do you do' and 'infest'! :)

2. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Apr 30

Lmao I have so many...I think probably Change or Die and Dead Cell are my top favorites, then take me, crash, and be free :)
    ****************************************************************************************
    What doesn't kill me only will make me stronger in my head.

3. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

May 06

god theres so many i love no matter what
    forever
    time is running out
    lifeline
    i could go on i love them all
    fallenangelface!
    shaddixplaymate!x

4. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Jun 02

It is really too difficult to choose only one, but I guess if really had to narrow it down, man it's still hard to choose only two!
    I don't think I could even pare it down to a top 10 & be sure I covered the best!
    "Between Angels & Insects" I LOVE because it speaks VOLUMES & so profoundly & I think its a vital message.
    "To Be Loved" cause it's motivational, well written & who doesn't truly just want to be Loved? Honestly?
    & "Last Resort" just cause it cuts right into my very heart & soul & bleeds out everything thats twisted & corrupt in my life & puts it on the source of pain, instead of me.
    I could go on, but I guess that will do.

~between Angels & insects~
    *PAPA ROACH*
    Present yourself
    Press your clothes
    Comb your hair
    Clock in
    You just can't win
    Just can't win
    & THE THINGS YOU OWN, OWN YOU
    NO!
    Take my money
    Take my possesions
    Take my obsession
    I don't need that shit

5. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Jun 03

Tough question! I decided to do a top 10, in no particular order.

1.Last Resort
    2.Burn
    3.Take Me
    4.Be Free
    5.No Matter What
    6.She Loves Me Not
    7.Time is Running Out
    8.Between Angels & Insects
    9.Gouge Away
    10.Dead Cell
    Tiffany

6. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Jun 15

its so hard to choose just one.... but if i HAD to choose my fav it would be Kick in the Teeth
    -Lies LIES!!! The filthy earth boy lies!!!!... I mean no.

7. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Jun 17

I'm tied between Getting away with Murder and DEAD CELL

8. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Jun 18

My favourite are:Take Me,Scars,Not Listening,Hollywood *****,No Matter What,Forever,The World Around You,Be Free,Do or Die,Last Resort and Burn
    "God save me from this madness"

9. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Jun 23

um... i do love all of them :D
    and favorite song changes daily ...
    but i think if i have to choose some they would be:
    between angels and insects
    to be loved
    SOS
    The enemy...
    ...oh i have to stop cause i would list up all of their songs ;)
    Roachville - Best Place on Earth :)

10. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Jun 23

Tightrope

11. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Jun 28

Scars will always be my favorite. But I also love Kick in the Teeth, Carry Me, Had Enough, Broken Home, Time is Running Out, March Out of the Darkness, and Be Free. :)

12. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Jun 29

Hard question. Very hard question BUT
    i would say mine are:
    Infest~ Last resort/ between angels and insects
    Lovehatetragedy~She loves me not
    Getting away with murder~ Scars
    The paramour sessions~ Time is running out
    Metamorphosis~I almost told you that i loved you/hollywood whore
    Time for annihilation~Burn

13. Re: whatz yalls favorite papa roach song if you have one or two etc. tell me here

Jun 30

PaigeFilbz123 wrote:
    Hard question. Very hard question BUT
    i would say mine are:
    Infest~ Last resort/ between angels and insects
    Lovehatetragedy~She loves me not
    Getting away with murder~ Scars
    The paramour sessions~ Time is running out
    Metamorphosis~I almost told you that i loved you/hollywood whore
    Time for annihilation~Burn

Wow thats nearly the same for me, except I like One Track Mind most from Time for Annihilation. :) its impossible to choose just one song.

Newsletter Signup