Everyone who pre-orders gets the bonus?

Feb 13

I just received that e-mail. That's a ****ing nice thing. No autographed posters, but the poster nonetheless. I don't feel so bad about pre-ordering 24 hours later knowing full well there's no way I was one of the first 500.

Replies to This Posting

  1. Moderator

    first 500

    Feb 13

    will get an autographed poster. from here on out its just the poster and the laminate.

  2. Re:

    Feb 13

    i just saw that, you never know, i haven't seen as many posting of people saying they pre-ordered as i expected, just people who already downloaded the leaked album....

    either way it is a keepsake from them to you ..

  3. Re:

    Feb 13

    i pre-ordered it a few minutes after they announced it on myspace and i really wanted the signed poster but you're right...any keepsake from them is awesome.

  4. Re:

    Feb 14

    I don't go to myspace that much, actually I first saw the promo here in the PR page... and 1 day later I got the e-mail, I pre-ordered before getting the e-mail thought. Just cross fingers and wait till the 24th…

  5. Re:

    Feb 14

    Even if im not one of the first 500 is there still a way i can get my poster signed??? lol ive poured a lot of money into proach over the years...just curious if i could pay a lil extra to get that extra ink on there lol either way papa roach will forever be the shit!

  6. Re:

    Feb 14

    Yay, can't wait to get it!

  7. Moderator

    RE: Everyone who pre-orders gets the bonus?

    Feb 14

    BrodiemanAXT wrote:
    Even if im not one of the first 500 is there still a way i can get my poster signed??? lol ive poured a lot of money into proach over the years...just curious if i could pay a lil extra to get that extra ink on there lol either way papa roach will forever be the shit!


    go see em live and bring it with and get the signatures yourself! then it'll be extra special :D hang out by the buses

  8. RE: Everyone who pre-orders gets the bonus?

    Feb 16

    Busta wrote:
    BrodiemanAXT wrote:
    Even if im not one of the first 500 is there still a way i can get my poster signed??? lol ive poured a lot of money into proach over the years...just curious if i could pay a lil extra to get that extra ink on there lol either way papa roach will forever be the shit!


    go see em live and bring it with and get the signatures yourself! then it'll be extra special :D hang out by the buses


    i tried did that busta but unfortunately nobody was out there..
    :(
    i think i left the show to early. i didnt even finish seeing hinder.

  9. RE: Everyone who pre-orders gets the bonus?

    Feb 16

    blackrosebaby66 wrote:
    Busta wrote:
    BrodiemanAXT wrote:
    Even if im not one of the first 500 is there still a way i can get my poster signed??? lol ive poured a lot of money into proach over the years...just curious if i could pay a lil extra to get that extra ink on there lol either way papa roach will forever be the shit!


    go see em live and bring it with and get the signatures yourself! then it'll be extra special :D hang out by the buses


    i tried did that busta but unfortunately nobody was out there..
    :(
    i think i left the show to early. i didnt even finish seeing hinder.


    Doesn't matter when you leave....just how long you wait. and are willing to wait. and also if the venue allows it.

  10. Re:

    Feb 18

    i didn't preorder cos I know they'd bang the price up on the shipping to the uk lol

    busta.. how long usually do you have to wait by the busses? x

  11. Fed avatar Fed

    Re:

    Feb 18

    Can't wait:)

  12. Moderator

    RE: Everyone who pre-orders gets the bonus?

    Feb 18

    Hybrid911 wrote:
    busta.. how long usually do you have to wait by the busses? x


    I dunno..it's different every time. depends when you go out there, who they have out with them or visiting with them [like kids and fam] one time it took Jacoby forever to come out and talk to us because he was reading Makaile a bedtime story and being an awesome dad. sometimes they take showers and sometimes they don't...so unfortunately, it's different every time. sometimes you'll see them right away after you go out there

Get the latest from Papa Roach!