Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

K, so apparently if Paparoach release a 4th single it'll be Had Enough, and that got me thinking, if it is, what should the music video be? Now, I'm a bit of a movie freak and I love movies films moosik vids etc, so this is my idea...
It starts with a teenage boys alarm goin, (obviously the song is playin thru this) and he goes downstairs and starts watchin tv. His parents start yellin at eachother, so in a strop, he leaves. Then hes walkin down his street, and the camera is facin him as he walks, and as he walks you start too see numerous crimes goin on around with (shotings, muggings, robberies). He then ends up at a small playground on a hill on the outskirt of his town, he gets angry and kicks the swing, and sits down with his face in his hands. He then looks up, and stares at the town, and all he sees is evil, (explosions, more crime etc), as all this is happenin, a big black mass comes out of the town (the mass repesentin the evil of the world) and it starts to engulf him, he tries to fight back, but it swallows hikm and he dissapears. (Obviously throughout this it'll cut to scenes wer the band are playin.

Tell me what you think? Maybe you have a better idea? Or improvements? It would be really kl if one of the guys in the band cud tell me what they think, if you ever decided to use it, all I ask is to be the teenager. Thanks for listenin
much luvs motherfuckers

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

who said it's going to be 'had enough'? in terms of have the band said it or is it just what everyone is expected? :S if it is I'll be quite disappointed.

I think your idea is cool though... reminds me of the video for 'shadow of the day' at the start... x

2. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

Hybrid911 wrote:
    who said it's going to be 'had enough'? in terms of have the band said it or is it just what everyone is expected? :S if it is I'll be quite disappointed.

I think your idea is cool though... reminds me of the video for 'shadow of the day' at the start... x

Well actually i heard it's official that Had Enough is the 4th single...but i could be wrong

3. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

there was an interview with Paparoach, and Shaddix said if they were to release a 4th, it would be Had Enough, because while the worlds eyes are on them, they wanna send a message

thnx
    much luvs motherfuckers

4. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

oh if it's official word then great stuff :)

It's not that I don't like the song, i'd just rather have seen 'live this down' as a single. oh well :P x

5. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

i would have prefered Days Of War/Change or Die xp xx

6. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

randymongoose wrote:
    i would have prefered Days Of War/Change or Die xp xx

to think that was nearly possible as well! can't believe it got cancelled the video shoot when they came over to the UK x

7. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

randymongoose wrote:
    there was an interview with Paparoach, and Shaddix said if they were to release a 4th, it would be Had Enough, because while the worlds eyes are on them, they wanna send a message

link?

8. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

i was hoping Carry Me would be the next single but Had Enough is ok too

9. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

PRoachWh0re wrote:
    randymongoose wrote:

link?

it was an audio interview with some radio station a few days after the IATYTILY vid came out

10. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 10

I think the idea would be cool. I would have rather seen another song as the next single but not much we could do about that

11. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 11

Grizzlybar2289 wrote:
    I think the idea would be cool. I would have rather seen another song as the next single but not much we could do about that

exactly how I feel.

I mean i do see the point in this song being.. broadcasted.. like they are now playing it live, but I was rather shocked they did.. it's not one I thought would get the crowds going, even though it did! :D x

12. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 11

Hybrid911 wrote:

It's not that I don't like the song, i'd just rather have seen 'live this down' as a single. oh well :P x

13. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 11

It should be something like Chicken Run.

Good idea though.

14. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 11

Hybrid911 wrote:

ahh im with ya jade.thats my favorite song on the album =D

15. KJ avatar KJ

RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 11

I was at the Vegas show 9-6-09. They played "Had Enough" and Jacoby said it was going to be their next single. It's a good song, speaks of the problems in our world, brings awareness etc. I agree though, I would like to see "Live This Down" as a single.

16. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 11

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    It should be something like Chicken Run.

Good idea though.

haha lots of chicken pies and Coby in a farmer's outfit... hahahah I can see it now!

aw thanks guys for 'being with me' haha x

yeah Live this down is definitely still my favorite song off the album. cos I can relate to it so much. more than ever lately ;) x

17. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 17

I think your idea ROCKS!!! lol i freaking F****** LOVE IT!! xD

18. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 18

I would rather see Live this Down as the single too... I'm tired of the singles being their slower songs!!!

19. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 19

had enough or live this down would be good

20. RE: Next Paparoach Music \vid

Sep 20

Hybrid911 wrote:

yeah me, too
    *cries*

Get the latest from Papa Roach!