fav member

Feb 16

there are 4 members of papa roach theres jerry;tony;jacoby;and tobin out of everyone i wanna know whos your fav member of papa roach?
one more thing out of all the albums of papa roach wich is your #1 fav?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Feb 16

Jacoby of course!!!

2. hell yeah

Feb 16

JACOOOOOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. :)

Feb 16

JACOBY!!!!!!! but jerry, tobin & tony rock aswell :)

4. Re:

Feb 16

All four but if i had to choose it'd be;

Jerry-He's a very very talented guitar player and i'm learning to play guitar so he's like my inspiration.

5. Re:

Feb 16

All of them. Lol. They are all very talented, and make up Papa Roach together :P

6. RE: fav member

Feb 16

Sammy! wrote:
    All of them. Lol. They are all very talented, and make up Papa Roach together :P

ditto

7. Re:

Feb 16

All Of Them Are My Favorite.
    They Rock!

8. RE: fav member

Feb 17

Rob_J87 wrote:
    All four but if i had to choose it'd be;

Jerry-He's a very very talented guitar player and i'm learning to play guitar so he's like my inspiration.

9. fav member

Feb 17

ALL 4 ! why? BECAUSE THEY ARE PAPA ROACH!! and all their albums ROOOOOCKS!!! VIVA LA CUCARACHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. fav member

Feb 17

my fav papa roach member is jerry he's my HERO

11. Re:

Feb 17

Jacoby =) *smile*

12. Re:

Feb 17

hmm I guess it's gonna be Jacoby cos he is absolutley hooooooooooooooot and has amazing voice
    but I love all guys

13. Moderator

Re:

Feb 17

each of them for different reasons..

14. Re:

Feb 17

all of them.. but jacoby's voice is pretty amazing!

15. fav member

Feb 18

need everyone say? :P ... Jacoby is my favourite member unsuprisingley cos I feel we don't really know the others as well seeing as everything usually centres around coby and he makes me laugh sooo much.. Fave album? Getting away with murder fooo sure. x

16. Re:

Feb 18

i think you're the only one that read the second q...

I LOVE the band as a whole- they have a good synergy

Fav album is lovehatetragedy. I think their most meaningful lyrics came from that album...

17. Fed avatar Fed

Re:

Feb 18

Jacoby fuckin' Shaddix. He is my god. Hands down.

18. how to pick?

Feb 19

k well after talkin to the guys after a show in windsor last year we would have to say all the guys r great, but during the after party show i found a new respect fo coby and the way he handled himself whith the situation that was put in front of him (not going to post it here but he is a LOYAL married man) and with that said we do have to say coby is a stand up guy.but i dont want to make the others feel not as important cause without all of them together the music wouldnt sound the same.As for fav album i love them all each one has a few songs that we really enjoy so we cant pick just one.

19. the wife says...

Feb 19

however my wife does like the way tobin looks like a young nikki sixx.

20. Moderator

RE: fav member

Feb 19

garyndtisha wrote:
    during the after party show i found a new respect fo coby and the way he handled himself whith the situation that was put in front of him (not going to post it here but he is a LOYAL married man)

he's fantastic like that :D

Get the latest from Papa Roach!