Replies to This Posting

1. I was wondering the same thing...

Mar 20

Yeah, .. I would like to know too.. Or if anyone got theirs yet...

Also the order status says "Order Filled"

2. Moderator

Re:

Mar 20

someone in northern california said theirs came today [I'm assuming since they live so close to where it was shipped out from!] maybe you'll get yours monday :D

3. Re:

Mar 20

im going to be upset if it is not here on Tuesday... ill blame the mailman... i want it so bad...

4. Re:

Mar 21

I got mine today (I live in Minnesota)!!!!!!!! it's so awesome and the poster is so cool! not signed, but i still love it!!!

5. Re:

Mar 21

ive not checked the order status for mine yet but i ordered it yesterday lmfao x

6. Re:

Mar 21

I hope it shows up today and has an autographed pic!

7. Re:

Mar 21

dammit I am so jealous!!!!! I'm in NC, of course completely opposite coast....NOTHING today....maybe Monday

8. Fed avatar Fed

Re:

Mar 22

Can't wait!!

9. Re:

Mar 23

still not here today! WTF!!!!!!!! Hell ,I could have waited til tomorrow and bought it in the store for a lot cheaper!!!! UUUGGGHHHHH

10. Re:

Mar 23

last time i looked my order was in for packing lmao x

11. RE: pre ordered cd question...

Mar 23

luvnjacoby wrote:
    still not here today! WTF!!!!!!!! Hell ,I could have waited til tomorrow and bought it in the store for a lot cheaper!!!! UUUGGGHHHHH

I guess that means that I won't be finding mine in my mailbox when I get home either.

12. Re:

Mar 23

I'm from Canada so it's not gonna get here today...hopefully tomorrow or I might just have to go and get a copy in the store haha!

13. RE: pre ordered cd question...

Mar 23

April wrote:
    luvnjacoby wrote:

I guess that means that I won't be finding mine in my mailbox when I get home either.

i can see mine arriving but then have to be signed for and be left either nextdoor or taken to the depot.. then i won't be a happy jadey x

14. Re:

Mar 23

yeah, i was hoping to get it today. my order status says fulfilled on 3/18 but it's not here. mine said n/a for usps tracking number but it says it was shipped through ups. how did people get theirs? usp or normal mail? cuz if it's through ups there's still hope that i'll get mine later today :D

15. ...*waits*

Mar 23

Grr mines not here yet either!

16. what if they don't come? :s

Mar 23

it would be AWFUL! x

17. Re:

Mar 23

Considering I live in Canada I don't expect it until at least wednesday, thursday at worst, but it's nice knowing they were shipped early.

18. pre ordered

Mar 23

I pre ordered mine as soon as they showed it on myspce, and then it says my order is like 1400 or something. I tried for the first 500 anyways i have seen comments on their myspace page saying "I got my cd last week" and stuff like that :( I was so looking forward to getting it early not days after it comes out :(

19. Re:

Mar 23

I'm concerned, I ordered mine the first day it was offered and still nothing.

20. Got Mine But Pissed

Mar 23

i got my cd today got the laminate and the cd no poster and they wont answer the phone

Newsletter Signup