Replies to This Posting

1. EMO????? PAAAH!

Mar 25

sorry to say but it does look like it's just you. hahaha! x (sorry this post amused me, no offense.) I respect your opinion whole heartedly... it's not for everyone understandably...

and.. how the FUCK are papa roach emo. Sorry but... PAH.. x EMO is like MCR. and Panic at the disco. yknow.. none of us diehard papa roach fans are emo... sorry but i hate pidgeonholing things.

2. Get The Fuck Out OF Here You P Roach Hater

Mar 25

Why The Fuck Would You Post Shit Trashing Papa Roach
    Anyways You Fuckin Degenerate Dickweed Fuck
    Metamorphosis IS The Best Cd Ever
    All The Songs Are Fuckin Awesome
    Metamorphosis IS A Masterpiece
    !! So Go To Hell You Emo Fuck!!
    !!P Roach is Better OFF Without You!!

!!Bryan!!PapaRoach4Ever!!Ponsen!!

3. RE: Metamorphosis sucks balls

Mar 25

!!BryanPapaRoach4EverPonsen!! wrote:

No need to be rude. respect their opinion. thankyou :) x

4. RE: Metamorphosis sucks balls

Mar 25

Hybrid911 wrote:
    !!BryanPapaRoach4EverPonsen!! wrote:

No need to be rude. respect their opinion. thankyou :) x

yeah...that was uncalled for. not everyone is going to be happy with this cd. just because you like it doesn't mean everyone has to share your views on it.

5. Re:

Mar 25

Look...I know you have your opinion, but this IS the bands site after all....please repesct the band. They really did put everything they had into it, and so what if they are "emo"? This is the style of music they are comfy with now. Would you prefer for them to still be releasing nu metal and not enjoying it ? I certainly wouldn't...

6. RE: Metamorphosis sucks balls

Mar 25

Sammy! wrote:
    Look...I know you have your opinion, but this IS the bands site after all....please repesct the band. They really did put everything they had into it, and so what if they are "emo"? This is the style of music they are comfy with now. Would you prefer for them to still be releasing nu metal and not enjoying it ? I certainly wouldn't...

I agree they Have an opinon, BUT they obviously don't have to be so rude about it! Which is probably why you got so defensive! (If you didn't say it i would have!) ha

I personally think this album Kicks serious Ass!!

7. RE: Metamorphosis sucks balls

Mar 25

angelic_scars99 wrote:
    Sammy! wrote:

I agree they Have an opinon, BUT they obviously don't have to be so rude about it! Which is probably why you got so defensive! (If you didn't say it i would have!) ha

I personally think this album Kicks serious Ass!!

Haha, I knew someone would if I didn't lol.

8. calm down dears haha

Mar 25

yeah there was no need for people to be rude. we're all friends on here :) and if people don't agree that metamorphosis kicks ass or whatever, we should respect that like i said :) x

9. Re:

Mar 25

can u say rude!!! Maybe u r the one that SUCKS!!!!!! U don't have to sling trash!! FUCKTARD!!!!!

10. ?!?!?

Mar 25

well its your opinion but some people think different but for me i think that some of the songs are too light and not enough push to it but idk they should try to make songs more like legacy or between angels and insects but overall its a great album

11. RE: Metamorphosis sucks balls

Mar 25

PapaRoachGirl94 wrote:
    eishmael wrote:
    can u say rude!!! Maybe u r the one that SUCKS!!!!!! U don't have to sling trash!! FUCKTARD!!!!!

You're totally right! If this guy doesn't like Papa Roach, then why is he a member on THEIR website??

well eishmael is being very rude too. and the op said that he was a fan. he enjoys their other albums so he's not some random person who went onto papa roach's site just to badmouth them

12. WTF?

Mar 25

Im thinkin its just you because this cd fuckin rocks!!!!! Why would u even post something like this, If you goin to diss Papa Roach then why be on their fan page?

13. Re:

Mar 25

everyone please.... :( lol haha x

14. Re:

Mar 25

EMO?! Emo you say?! You're a complete retard, listen to every fucking song on the album, none of them are fucking emo songs, listen to the words you piece of shit, i'm not trying to flame you but saying that they are emo? WOW, go learn about it then you can come back and trash talk the band all you want, oh wait even if you did you have no right to because they aren't emo and neither are the songs dip shit.

15. RE: Metamorphosis sucks balls

Mar 25

PapaRoachGirl94 wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

Haha, this guy's got all of us worked up!

I know but please everyone stop arguing is it really worth stooping to his level? :P x

16. RE: Metamorphosis sucks balls

Mar 25

Hybrid911 wrote:
    PapaRoachGirl94 wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

Haha, this guy's got all of us worked up!

I know but please everyone stop arguing is it really worth stooping to his level? :P x

Hybrid's right. Stop fighting please! Can this thread not be closed or something??

17. Re:

Mar 25

im with everyone else, yes you have your opinoin but you don't come to the bands site and trash them about their new album? they worked super hard on this and i thinks its the best album ..ever.

18. thanks for agreeing lmao

Mar 25

there should be moderators other than ground ctrl x

19. Re:

Mar 25

What?!?!? PAPA ROACH EMO??

hahahahaahhahahahaha

20. Re:

Mar 25

Personally (correct me if I am wrong) but I think the band would enjoy some constructive criticism. Granted the original poster could have constructed his review A LOT differently and giving GOOD details on what he liked and didn't like.

To Each Their Own.

Newsletter Signup